YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme | వైయస్ఆర్ జీరో వడ్డీ రుణ పథకం | Andhra Pradesh YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Apply Online & Application Form | AP Zero Interest Loan Scheme Beneficiary List & Farmers Status |
State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched Zero Interest Loan Scheme, especially for the women of the state. The woman who falls under Self Help Groups and DWCRA can apply under this scheme. At the time of repaying amount of loan to the bank, they will not need to repay the interest charged on it.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Andhra Pradesh YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
AP YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2023
In order to provide financial assistance to the women who have faced economical instability due to the pandemic of covid-19 crisis, YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy on 24th April 2020. This scheme will put emphasis for the improvement of DWCRA association.
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched Zero Interest Loan Scheme in order to provide loans to the communities of Self Help Groups & DWCRA Association, so that they will able be avail the services of loan facility. Rs. 1365.08 crores of budget has been approved by the Government for the successful implementation of this scheme.
Highlights of YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme AP
Highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the Scheme||AP YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched under||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launching date||24th April 2020|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Category of beneficiaries||Self Help Groups DWCRA Women Associations SERP MEPMA|
|Objective||To lend loans to the women communities|
|Benefit||No interest have to be paid at the time of repaying the amount of loan by the beneficiary|
|Form of Benefit||Lending loans with 0 interest rate|
|Budget||Rs. 1365.08 Crores|
|Mode of transfer||Direct Benefit Transfer|
|Scheme type||Women Welfare Scheme|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Zero Interest Loan Scheme
One of the foremost objective of launching YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme is to grant 0 % interest rate for lending loan to the women community so that they will be encouraged to be self-reliant and able to stand up on their own foot. This scheme primarily focuses to bring empowerment of women across the state.
Other objective of launching AP Zero Interest Loan Scheme is to make awareness among the Self Help Groups and DWCRA about Loan Scheme so that they can avail this service with the 0% of the interest rate provided on that. By applying under this scheme, beneficiaries will be able to expand their livelihood opportunities.
Budget Of YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
Government has also sanction state Budget for this scheme so that the successful implementation will take place without being facing obstacles. Around Rs. Rs. 1365.08 Crores has been approved by the Government. By applying this scheme, the amount of the loan interest will be reimbursed by the Government; the applicants will only need to repay the amount of loan not interest rate.
Categories Of Beneficiaries
This scheme will generally put emphasis on covering the women from the Self Help Groups and the women who falls under DWCRA (Development of Women and Children of Rural Area) associations and MEPMA, SERP. So the benefit of this scheme can only be availed by these communities.
91 Lakhs Of Beneficiaries Got Benefit
On April 2020, Government of Andhra Pradesh has transferred the amount of Loan Scheme to about 91 lakhs of beneficiaries’ bank accounts. Around 1400 crores of budget has been disbursed by the Government. Out of the 91 lakhs of beneficiaries about 8.78 lakhs of beneficiaries belong to SHGs and DWCRA Associations.
Other Women Welfare Schemes Run By The AP
There are many women welfare schemes that have been run by the Government of AP as per follows: –
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
This scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh for the women who belong to the communities of Kapu, Balija, Ontario and the Telugu. For per annum, Rs. 15,000 will be provided to women community. For 5 years, aggregate of 75,000 will be provided to the beneficiary.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme especially for the vulnerable women groups belong to SC, ST, OBC and other minorities. Government will provide Rs. 18750 per year to the applicant by directly transferring the amount of benefit. Age limit of the women must be from 45 to 60 years.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
This scheme was especially started for covering women from the communities of SHG and BPL category so that they will be able to avail the interest free loan credit provided by the Government of AP. Women applicants must ensure they their account of credit should not exceed the amount of 5 lakhs.
Jagananna Amma Vodi
This scheme was the part of the Navaratnalu started by the Chief Minister. Financial assistance of Rs. 15000 will be provided to the Mother belonging to BPL so that she will be able to bear the education fee of her child studying in Class I/II/III/IV/V/VI/VII/VIII. This amount of benefit will be granted to the Mother as per year wise.
Benefits Of AP Zero Interest Loan Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- One of the main benefit of applying is that this scheme has been especially launched for helping the women from the Self Help Groups and DWCRA Associations.
- This scheme will put emphasis on the self empowerment of women.
- Women from the Self Help Groups and from the association of DWCRA can make their participation in this scheme.
- By applying under Zero Interest Loan Scheme, women will be able to borrow loan from the banks with zero % interest rate.
- They will not have to pay any interest rate that has been charged on the amount of loan.
- Government will be held responsible for reimbursing the amount of interest rate.
- This will provide financial assistance to those women who have suffered due to pandemic of corona crisis.
- Finance minister has also released the State Budget for the implementation of this scheme.
- Around 91 lakhs of eligible women applicants have got their benefit.
- Now each applicant can avail this loan facility without having to worry for repaying the amount of interest rate that has been charged on the loan amount.
- Beneficiaries will be exempted from repaying the amount of interest rate under AP Zero Interest Loan Scheme.
Features Of YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has started this initiative.
- Launching date of this scheme is 24th April 2020.
- This scheme was the part of the election manifesto that was promised by the Chief Minister during holding election campaigns.
- This scheme is only applicable for the women communities.
- Woman applicant from the SHGs and DWCRA Associations, MEPMA and SERP can take benefit under this scheme.
- Government has sanctioned an amount of Rs. 1365.08 Crores for the successful implementation of Andhra Pradesh Zero Interest Loan Scheme.
- In order to forbid the issues of corruption, amount of loan will be transferred through the mode of Direct Benefit Transfer to the beneficiaries’ account number.
- This scheme has been especially started for the empowerment of women communities.
- Apart from this scheme, there are many other schemes which have been launched by the Chief Minister for the social welfare of women of the state.
- Relieving the debts of money from the shoulders of women communities is the main focal point of this scheme.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
For applying under Zero Interest Loan Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme is only applicable for the women.
- The beneficiary must be a woman.
- Women members from the Self Help Groups and DWCRA Association will be given main priority for applying.
- The beneficiary must ensure that they have working bank account.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme as per given below:-
- Filled Application Form of AP YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
- Aadhar card of the applicant is mandatory
- Residence certificate issued by the state government
- Domicile certificate
- Photocopy of bank account passbook
- Income certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Process To Apply Online Under YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding application procedure under AP YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme. As soon as any data related to the application procedure could be supplied with the help of government websites, we will update you all of the information concerning application procedure through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website of this scheme.
In case there is any queries and questions coming on your mind regarding AP YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme, you can contact this Email ID: – [email protected]