EBC Nestham Scheme Apply Online | AP EBC Nestham Scheme Application Form | YSR Nestham Scheme Eligibility | EBC Nestham Scheme Application Status |
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched an EBC Nestham Scheme on 24th June 2020 with a view to providing economic stability to all the women of the state belonging to Kapu, Balija and Ontario group community. Financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 be provided to the beneficiary. This scheme is applicable for the next 5 years from the date of applying under this scheme.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about AP EBC Scheme 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
AP EBC Nestham Scheme 2024
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s has started an initiative with the name EBC Nestham Scheme. This scheme has been specially launched for the community women. The government has allocated Rs. 1,101 Crores of budget for the implementation of this scheme. This scheme is only applicable for women between the age of 45 to 60 years.
AP EBC Neshtam Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh for the women who belong to the communities of Kapu, Balija, Ontario and Telugu. For per annum, Rs. 15,000 will be provided to the women community. For 5 years, an aggregate of 75,000 will be provided to the beneficiary.
Highlights of EBC Nestham Scheme
Highlights of this scheme are per follows:-
|Name of the Scheme
|AP EBC Nestham Scheme
|Chief Minister Mr Jaggan Mohan Reddy
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|24th June 2020
|Women who belong to Kapu, Ontario, Telugu and Balija
|45 to 60 years
|Category of beneficiaries
|Below Poverty Line Economical Backward Caste
|No. of applicants
|To uplift the living standards of women of the state
|Women will get money incentives
|Form of Benefit
|Rs. 15,000 per annum
|Aggregate for 5 years
|Rs. 1,101 Crores
|Launching of 2nd phase
|Mode of transfer
|Direct Benefit Transfer
|Social Welfare Scheme
|Mode of application
Objectives of EBC Nestham Scheme 2024
The main objective of launching the AP Nestham Scheme is to uplift the living standards of the women who belong to the communities of Kapu, Ontario, Telugu and Balija, etc. By applying under this scheme, beneficiaries will be able to expand their livelihood opportunities may be able to develop further. Government will provide the benefit of this scheme for the next 5 years.
The other objective of starting the EBC Nestham Scheme is to support and empower the financial supporting opportunities to the women belonging to the communities of Kapu, Balija and Ontario. The government will provide financial aid of Rs. 15,000 per year. The government has approved to provide the amount of the benefit to the applicants for the next 5 years at the rate of Rs. 15,000.
About 3.2 Lakhs Women Got Benefit
On 22 July 2020, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has sanctioned Rs. 490.86 Crores of expense to provide financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 to the women belonging to Kapu, Ontario, Telugu and Balija communities. Orders have been given to the officials of the bank to don’t use these funds for clearing their pending payments.
49974 Applications Received From Chittoor District
Around 49,974 applications have been received from the Chittoor District and only 43,860 no. of beneficiaries have gotten the amount of benefit who have fulfill the mentioned eligibility criteria and relevant documents. Rejected number of applications was 6,114 who have been not being able to get the benefit due to some reasons. Rs. 65.79 crores has been spent by the Government.
Second Phase of AP EBC Nestham Scheme
Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the second phase of the AP EBC Scheme in December 2020. Within launching this phase, the government has also uploaded the list of eligible beneficiaries on the portal after making a selection. Applicants can visit the official website for checking their eligible status under this beneficiary list.
New Update Of EBC Nestham Scheme
Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy has transferred an amount of benefit Rs. 15,000 to the 3.93 thousand woman beneficiaries on 25th January 2022. Rs. 586 crores have been spent by the Government for benefitting these women. The government of Andhra Pradesh has done lots of efforts for providing social welfare to its citizens.
Not A Part Of Election Manifesto
AP EBC Nestham Scheme was not a part of the election manifesto that was promised by the Chief Minister during the elections campaign. The government has come up with this scheme in order to help the poor women of the state. Chief Minister Mr Jaggan Mohan Reddy has launched this scheme on the eve of the 73rd Republic Day according to the Indian Constitution.
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh is committed to the task of women empowerment. For uplifting the living standards of women, the government has done partnerships with many companies such as ITC, Amul, Proctor, Gamble and Reliance in order to expand the employment opportunities for women. Such initiatives will enhance and boost the confidence level of women for starting their business ventures and make them self-independent.
Presence Of Various Officials
There are many officials that are present during the launching of this scheme: –
- Chairman of Reddy corporation Satyanarayana Reddy = Chelluboyina Srinivasa
- EWS special Anantharamu = GWS PS Ajay Jain
- Chairman of Kamma corporation = Tummala Chandrasekhar
- Chairman of Kshatriya corporation = Pathapati Sarraju
- Minister = Botsa Satyanarayana
- Chairman of Brahmin corporation = Seetamraju Sudhakar,
- Chairman of Arya Vysya corporation = Kuppam Prasad,
Benefits Of AP EBC Nestham Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- By applying under this scheme, women from the communities of Kapu, Ontario, Telugu and Balija will be able to get benefit.
- This scheme has specially launched for covering women communities.
- By applying under this scheme, all the women belonging to Economic Weaker Sections will be able to sustain their live little bit better.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 will be provided to each eligible beneficiary.
- This scheme is only applicable for the women of Andhra Pradesh. No other citizens from other states can apply.
- In order to spread out the benefits of EBC Nestham Scheme, government has expanded the duration of this scheme for the next 5 years.
- Rs. 15,000 will be provided to the applicant for per annum and Rs. 75,000 will be provided for the 5 years.
- The woman applicant must have the age from 45 to 60 years old.
- Both the women from the rural as well as urban areas of state AP can apply under this scheme.
- Andhra Pradesh EBC Nestham Scheme will upgrade the livelihood opportunities for the women.
- There will be an upgradation of live standards among such communities.
- Government will directly transfer the amount of benefit to the beneficiaries’ account numbers.
- Special orders have been given to the bank officials that these funds should not be used for clearing old dues so there will be no chances of corruption.
- This scheme will prove beneficial for those who belong to economically backward classes and BPL.
- This will be the financial support given by the government to the women who are bearing so much financial risk because of non-availability of the money.
Features Of EBC Nestham Scheme 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- EBC Nestham Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme was launched on 24th June 2020.
- Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s has started this initiative.
- This scheme will cover women from the communities of Kapu, Ontario, Balija and Telugu.
- Women beneficiary will get financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 per annum.
- The duration of this scheme has been extended for 5 years.
- Amount of benefit for the 5 years will be Rs. 75,000.
- Only those women can take benefit under EBC Nestham Scheme AP who has age in between 45 to 60 years.
- Government of Andhra Pradesh has sanctioned Rs. 1,010 Crores of budget for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- About 3, 30,605 women have got benefit from this scheme. Rs. 490.86 Crores has been spent for benefiting 3 lakhs of applicants.
- This scheme is applicable for both Rural and Urban areas of the Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme has been specially launched with a motive to providing living and livelihood opportunities to the women group of the state.
- Beneficiaries must ensure that they have their own bank accounts.
- Government will use mode of Direct Benefit Transfer for transferring the amount of benefit to the applicant’s bank accounts.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website for applying online under this scheme.
- Applicants can check the district wise list of beneficiary for checking their eligibility.
For applying under YSR EBC Nestham Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The beneficiary must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- The beneficiary must be women.
- This scheme is only applicable for the women of the state.
- Age of the woman must be in between 45-60 years.
- In rural areas, the annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than Rs. 1.50 lakhs.
- In Urban areas, the annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than Rs. 1.44 lakhs.
- Total land holding in urban and rural areas should not above than 10 acres in case of dry and wetland.
- 10 acres of dry land must be own by the applicant.
- In case of wetland the applicant must hold the land of 3 acres.
- Beneficiary must belong to the BPL category. .
- The applicant must ensure that no member of her family having jobs in government sector.
- Members of the family should not receive any pension.
- The applicant must ensure that no member of her family is paying income tax.
- There should be less than 750 sq. feet per area owned by the applicant or her family in the urban area.
- The applicant must not have 4 wheeler vehicle and same applies to her family.
Some of the important documents required to apply under EBC Nestham Scheme AP as per given below:-
- Application form of EBC Nestham Scheme
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Domicile or Residence certificate issued by the Andhra Pradesh state
- Photocopy of caste certificate
- DOB certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
- Ration card
- AP Encumbrance certificate
- Residential proof
- Educational qualification mark sheets
- Photocopy of bank account passbook
Process To Apply Online Under EBC Nestham Scheme 2024
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying under this scheme:-
- For applying under this scheme, the applicant will need first to open the Official Website of this scheme.
- Then you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, you will need to click on the download tab.
- After then you will be able to see a new page opened on your screen.
- Just click on the download link that has been shown on your page.
- Now the application form will be appeared on your screen.
- Applicant will need just to download this application form.
- Then take print out and fill this form correctly.
- Now submit this form to the concerned authorities.
Checking District Wise Beneficiary List
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the list of beneficiaries under this scheme:-
- First of all the applicant will require to open the official websiteof this scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On the menu bar, click on the option Know Your Secretariat.
- Then you will need to select the name of the district.
- Click on the link mentioned below the columns of Urban or Rural.
- Now you will need to search the name of your Mandal.
- After that the secretariat code will be displayed on your screen.
Process To Check Payment Status
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the payment status under this scheme:-
- At first you will need to visit official website.
- On the homepage, click on the link of Payment Status.
- Then after that a list of Grama/Ward Sachivalayam will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can check the payment status shown on this list.
- In this way you will be able to check payment status.
Procedure To Retrieve Forgotten Password
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for recovering the forgotten password under this scheme:-
- At first you will need to visit the official website of this scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the Login from the menu bar.
- Then you will need to click on forgot password option shown on your screen.
- Now you will need to enter your User ID.
- After than you have to click on the send OTP for receiving OTP in your registered mobile number.
- Then enter the received OTP in the OTP box, and then enter you new password which you want to keep.
- Now click on the reset password.
- The applicant will received a password changed message on her mobile number.
- Now you can do login with the new password.
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the timelines under this scheme:-
- For checking timelines, the user will need first to visit its official website.
- After that you will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Timelines from the menu bar.
- After clicking on this option, details of the activities within the timeline will be get appeared on your screen.
- Now the applicant can see as per her choice of requirement.
- In this way you will be able to see the timelines.
If you have any queries and questions regarding AP EBC Nestham Scheme, then you can contact this Email Id: – [email protected]