UP Free Tablet & Laptop Scheme Online Apply | UP DIGI Shakti Portal Login & Online Registration For Free Teblet & Smartphone | digishakti UP Login/ Registration |
In order to distribute free smartphones, tablets or Laptops to the students who are pursuing graduation from their respective colleges, Digi Shakti Portal has been launched on 25 December 2021 by the State Government of UP. This portal will serve as a database in which all the data of the applicants will get up a feed for future reference.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Digi Shakti Portal Scheme 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Up Digi Shakti Portal 2023
Digi Shakti Portal Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath Ji with a motive to provide free laptops, smartphones, or tablets to all the college students who are pursuing their graduation, technical as well diploma level degree. A target of covering about 27 lakh of students has been set up by the Government of UP.
Those Students or candidates who want to avail the benefit of getting free laptops, smartphones or tablets have first to make a registration under Digi Shakti Portal UP. This scheme is only applicable for the citizens of the UP for student’s categories who are pursuing college-level education.
Highlights Of UP Digi Shakti Portal 2023
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Uttar Pradesh Digi Shakti Portal|
|Launching Date||25 December 2021|
|Launched by||CM of UP Shri. Yogi Adityanath Ji|
|Launched under||State Government of UP|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide free smartphones/tablets/laptops to students|
|Benefit||Students will become independent on their foot for continuing their higher education|
|No. of applicants||27 lakh|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Database Tool||Digi Shakti Portal|
|Purchasing Portal||GeM Portal|
|Budget of expenditure||4700 Crores|
Objectives Of Digi Shakti Portal
The main objective of launching Digi Shakti Portal UP is to feed up the data of all the applicants so that they will be able to get the benefits of those schemes which have been launched under the State Government of UP. Free laptops, smartphones or tablets have been distributed with the aim to provide help to students so that they will continue their higher studies.
The other essential Objective of launching the Uttar Pradesh Digi Shakti Portal is to help the students from the Economic Weaker Sections and to eliminate any kind of hindrance restricting them from studying. With the help of this scheme, students will become able to earn up to their livelihood and may be able to develop further.
Budget Of 47000 Crores Spent By Government
A budget of Rs. 47000 Crores has been spent by the Government of UP for purchasing digital devices such as tablets, smartphones or laptops. GeM portal has been given the tender for purchasing. Under GeM Portal, various kinds of tenders have been filed such as: –
- Vishtel (iris)
- Samsung (Vision)
- Acer (Celkon)
- Samsung (Celcon)
- Samsung (United)
After securing the technical inspection, bids will be organized by the eligible firms.
Target Of 27 Lakh Of Applicants
The government has set a target of providing free of cost tablets to 27 lakhs of applicants. The data which will be provided by the universities, as well as colleges, will be fed upon the Digishakti portal. Only after registering the student’s data, the applicant will be able to get free smartphones.
They will get notified by receiving messages from them. The Government has charged no fee-making registration as well for the delivery of tablets, smartphones and laptops. After getting free-of-cost tablets, smartphones or laptops Yogi’s Government will also provide them with study materials for their future studies.
Many Lucknow Students Got Smartphones
About 6376 students who are pursuing their studies in college universities have got free smartphones, tablets or laptops under this scheme. All those students who got tablets are the students who are pursuing graduation and post-graduation in the final year of their study. All the College Students will need to download University’s app for receiving messages for future reference.
These smartphones have been distributed by the Yogi Adityanath Ji to college students on the occasion of the Birth Anniversary of Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Smartphones have been distributed to many students passing Vocational Course, Graduation course. It has been estimated that about 1 lakh of college students have received free smartphones, tablets or laptops.
Benefits of UP Digishakti Portal scheme
The benefits of this scheme as follow: –
- By applying under Digi Shakti Portal UP Scheme, students will be able to get free laptops, smartphones or tablets provided by the Government.
- All the students who are pursuing different degrees such as Graduation, Post-Graduation, Technical, and Diploma can avail the benefit under this scheme.
- Digi Shakti Portal will be used for distributing laptops or smartphones to the students.
- Students will be empowered for standing up on their own foot. They will become self-independent, self-reliant.
- They will able to continue their higher or further studies.
- They will not have to bear the burdon of admission fee of coaching for various courses. They can access the online platforms for study.
- All the database of eligible applicant will get registered under the DigiShakti Portal given by the universities as well as colleges.
- About 27 lakh of applicants will get the opportunities for applying under this scheme.
- Eligible beneficiaries will not need to make their registration. Digi shakti portal will keep all the data of the students.
- List of the eligible applicants will be sent to the students in their respective mobile number as well as email ID.
Features of Digishakti Portal scheme
The features of this scheme as follow: –
- Digi Shakti Portal Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttra Pradesh Shri. Yogi Adityanath ji.
- This scheme has been launched under the State Government of UP.
- Only the students of colleges as well as universities can apply under Digishakti UP Scheme.
- All the digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and smartphones will be allocated to each eligible beneficiary free-of-cost.
- The applicant will not need to any extra charges for getting tablet, smartphones or laptop.
- Making students of economically weaker sections self-empowered is the main motive of starting this scheme.
- Uttrapradesh Digi Shakti Portal Scheme will serve as golden opportunities to all students who belong to poor families and they can’t bear the cost of affording such digital devices.
- State Government of UP has spent an amount of 4700 cores for purchasing laptops, smartphones or tablets.
- A target of covering 27,00,000 of eligible applicants have been set up by the Government to which the smartphones/tablets or laptops will be provided.
- Various kinds of tenders have been filled up by the government for purchasing digital devices.
- All the eligible applicants can apply under this scheme by visiting its official website.
Those applicants who want to apply under DigiShakti Portal Scheme have to fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:-
- For applying under this scheme, the applicant must be the permanent citizen of the Uttrapradesh. Only after being a citizen of UP, the applicant can avail the benefit under this scheme.
- Those students who are pursuing their studies from college or universities will be considered eligible for this scheme. Apart from that no other person will be given priority under this scheme.
- The applicants must be pursuing college degrees such as diploma, graduation, post graduation and technical courses.
- Government has set some parameters, if the applicant is fulfilling those parameters then he or she will be able to avail the benefit by applying under this scheme.
- The applicant must belong from poor background.
- The Annual Income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
Some of the important documents required to apply under the UP Digishakti Portal Scheme are given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Applicant’s Passport Size photograph
- Attaching photocopy of bank passbook is must
- Educational qualification certificate
- Proof of Family Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number of the applicant through which he or she will be able to get notified for future contact.
- Email Address of the applicant
- Address proof of the applicant
Procedure For Making Registration Under Digishakti Portal
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for making registration under this scheme: –
- For making registration under this scheme, the applicant will need first to open up their Official Website.
- After opening the official website of this scheme, homepage of this site will be appeared on your computer screen.
- At the homepage, for filling registration form the user will need to click on the option of Digi Shakti Portal Application Form.
- After clicking on this option, the application form will be displayed on the screen; the user will need to fill out.
- Fill the application form with all the required details which has been asked in the columns.
- Then after filing, the applicant will be required to attach relevant documents within it.
- After affixing the important documents with it, click on the option of submit button.
- After that your registration will be successfully done, they will provide you with your login ID and Password.
Procedure For Login Under Digishakti Portal
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for logging in under this scheme: –
- At first the user will need to open and visit the official website of Digishakti portal for login.
- Then after that, the user will be able to see the homepage displayed on his/her screen.
- At the homepage, the user has to click on the option of Sign in order to get login under their portal.
- Then after that the applicant will need to enter some of his or her details while login such as:-
- User type
- User ID
- Captcha code
- Captcha code is shown on the computer screen while login for the ensuring the confidentiality of user data.
- After making all the entries, the user has to click on the option of Sign In button.
- By following above mentioned step by step, the user will be able to get easily login under their portal.
Procedure For Recovering Your Forgotten Password
The applicants will need to follow mentioned below steps for recovering their forgotten password:-
- To recover the forgotten password of your Login Id, the user will need to first visit their official website.
- After opening the official website of this scheme, homepage of this site will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Click on the Sign in section underneath the homepage.
- Then after that, the user has to click on the Forgot Password option.
- Then after that the user will need to enter his User ID and User Type.
- Then click on submit option.
Procedure For Downloading Instructables
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for downloading Instructables: –
- The user will need first to visit official website of Digishakti portal.
- Then on the homepage, click on the option of Instructions.
- After clicking on this option, the user will see a pop-up on his computer screen.
- At the shown pop-up window, the user will need to click on the option of Download Hindi Directions.
- After clicking on this option, a PDF File format will be displayed on the computer screen.
- In this PDF file, you will be able to get each information related to guidelines of program.
- After reading these instructions, applicant can also make it available on his PC by downloading it by clicking on the option of download.