PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Online Form & Check Status | PM-SYM Login | Eligibility To Apply Under PM-SYM |
Our honorary Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi Ji has launched Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana for providing financial assistance to the workers of unorganized sectors such as Drivers, rickshaw pullers, cobblers, tailors, labourers and house workers, etc. Pension will be given to the applicants for applying under this scheme. Rs. 3000 will be transferred to their bank accounts.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Scheme 2024 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. besides that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under this scheme.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2024
Shram Yogi Mandhan Scheme has been launched under the Government of India in order to secure the interests of workers from the unorganized sectors. By applying under this scheme, a pension will be given to them. Pension amount of Rs. 3000 will be directly transferred to their bank accounts. Applicant must possess the age between 18 to 40 years.
On 15th February 2019, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana has been launched by Shri. Narendra Modi Ji. Financial aid of 3000 will be transferred to the bank accounts of the eligible beneficiaries. This scheme is only applicable to the workers of the Unorganized Sector. Government employees such as ESIC and EPF, NPS will not be considered eligible.
Highlights Of PM Shram Yogi Scheme 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
|Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi Ji
|Union Minister Piyush Goyal
|15th February 2019
|Central Government or Government of India
|Citizens of India
|To provide pension to the workers of unorganized sectors
|Labourers and workers will get financial support
|Workers from unorganized sectors
|18 to 40
|Categories of Beneficiaries
|Drivers, rickshaw pullers, cobblers, tailors, labourers, house workers and klin workers
|Department of Labour And Employment
|Amount of Premium
|Rs. 55 to Rs. 200
|Amount of Investment
|Vary from age to age
|No. of applicants
|Form of benefit
|Pension amount of Rs. 3000
|Mode of application
|[email protected],[email protected]
Objectives Of Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana PM 2024
One of the foremost objective of launching PMSYM Scheme is to secure the interest of those workers who fall under unorganized sectors by giving them a pension after attaining the age of 60 years. Poor people, as well as labourers, will get financial support provided by the Government. The benefits of this scheme will only be availed by the workers from the unorganized sectors.
Other objective of launching PM Shram Yogi Yojana is to empower and make each labourer self–independent by providing them pension amount of Rs. 3000. In the initial stage, the applicant will require to invest some sort of money ranging from Rs. 55 to Rs. 200. Amount of investment will vary from age to age.
Claim Settlement After Death
Spouse of the beneficiary can claim the amount of benefit in case the beneficiary has been died due to any reason. In such a situation, a claim can be made by the spouse for receiving the amount of benefit. The amount of contribution that the applicant has made during the period of investment will be get directly transferred to the bank account of the spouse.
About 45 Lakhs Of Applicants Have Got Benefit
Within launching of this scheme, there are many applicants who have got their benefit. Around 44.90 lakhs of eligible beneficiaries have been able to receive the amount of benefit under this scheme. This update has been received in the month of March after the launching of this scheme. It is mandatory for each applicant to invest money per month.
As we all know that PM-SYM has been launched by the honorary Prime Minister but the main operational body under which the distribution of pension is regulated is the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Life Insurance Corporation has been delegated with the task of funding the amount of pension to the bank account of each eligible beneficiary.
Premium Amount Of Pension
For availing the benefit of this pension scheme, the applicant will require first to have some investment. The investment will be done on the monthly basis. He/she will require doing contribute every month. The amount of premium which has to be paid by the applicant will vary from age to age as per follows: –
Penalty on Non Paying
In case the applicant has not deposited the amount of premium every month then he/she will be get expelled from taking benefit of this scheme. But he/she may be able to also again join this scheme by paying the pending dues of premium which he/she has missed. The applicant will have to deposit the amount of dues along with the penalty charges.
Pension Of 36000 On Saving Rs. 2/-
You will get surprised after hearing that you can get a pension amount of Rs. 36000 after saving Rs. 2/- per day. This amount of benefit will be provided on annual basis. Contribution can be made at the age of between 18 to 55. Whenever the applicant will reach the age of 60 years, you will get a pension amount of 36000.
Following applicants will be considered ineligible for applying under this scheme: –
- Employees of National Pension Scheme
- Employees of EPF
- Government employees
- Employees of ESIC
- Employees from organized sector
- Income Tax Payer
Following applicants will be considered eligible for applying under this scheme: –
- Small and marginal farmers
- Landless agricultural farmers
- Animal keeper
- Leather craftsmen
- Domestic workers
- Vegetable seller
- Fruit seller
- Migrant laborers
- Rickshaw Pullers
Benefits of Shram Yogi MandhanYojana PM 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- This scheme will be proved beneficial for the workers of unorganized sectors.
- Economically weaker section can apply under this scheme.
- By applying under Shram Yogi Mandhan Scheme, applicants will be able to pension.
- Government will give financial assistance of Rs. 3000.
- Amount of pension will be given after the completion of 60 years of age.
- Claim settlement will be done after the death of the applicant.
- For availing the benefit of pension, applicant will require to pay the amount of premium.
- Amount of premium will have to be paid every month.
- Amount of premium will be range from Rs. 55 to Rs. 200.
- Age is the basic factor for considering the amount of premium.
- Government employees will not be considered eligible for applying.
- Applicant must possess the age in between 18 to 55 years for applying under PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
- Amount of benefit will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Features of Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Shram Yogi Mandhan Scheme has been launched under the Government of India or Central Government.
- Shri. Narendra Modi Ji has started this initiative.
- Launching date of this scheme is 15th February 2019.
- This scheme will provide pensions to the workers of unorganized sectors.
- Pension amount will be Rs. 3000.
- Life Insurance Corporation will be the main operational body who will transfer the amount of pension to each eligible beneficiary.
- All those applicants who possess the age in between 18 years to 55 years can make their active participation.
- Government employees who are the part of EPFO and ESPO or NSP will be considered ineligible for taking benefit of this scheme.
- After making registration under PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, applicant will need to deposit an amount of Rs. 55 per month.
- Depositing the amount of premium on the monthly basis is mandatory otherwise the applicant will get expelled.
- Amount of premium will be varying from age to age such as Rs. 55 will be paid by the applicant who has attained 18 years of age, similarly in the same way Rs. 100 for 29 years and Rs. 200 for 40 years of age.
- After attaining the age of 60, Rs. 3000 will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Penalty will be charged for non paying the amount of premium on the monthly basis.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
For applying under PMSYM Yojana, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a worker of unorganized sector.
- This scheme is only applicable for the unorganized sector.
- Monthly income of the person must be equal to 15,000 or must not exceed this amount.
- The age limit must be in between 18 to 40.
- The applicant must not be an income tax payer.
- He /she must have active bank account number.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this Scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant is mandatory
- Identity card
- Postal Address
- Mobile number for receiving OTPs and future messages
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
- Photocopy of bank account passbook
Process To Apply Online Under PM Shram Yogi Scheme 2024
For applying online under this scheme, the applicant must follow the mentioned steps:-
- To do online registration, the applicant will need first to visit and open the Official Website of this scheme.
- Then you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, click on the Click Here To Apply Now.
- Now a new page will be get opened on your screen.
- On this new page, you have to click on the option of Self Enrollment.
- Then enter you mobile number after that click on the proceed button.
- Here you will need to enter your name, email id and Captcha code.
- After that click on the Generate OTP option.
- Now enter the received OTP in the OTP box.
- Then click on the verify option.
- Afterwards, fill your application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents with it in JPEG Format.
- Size of the image must not be exceeded by the prescribed size.
- Then submit this form on the portal.
- Now at the end of this, take print out of this application form for future reference.
- For applying online, the applicant will need first to visit and open the Official Websiteof this scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, click on the Click Here To Apply Now.
- Now a new page will be get opened on your screen.
- On this new page, you have to click on the option of CSC VLE.
- Now a new page will be get appeared on your screen.
- On this new page, enter your username and password.
- Then click on the sign in button.
- Click on the Schemes option.
- Here you will need to select the application form of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
- Form will be get opened on your screen, enter all the asked details in it such as: –
- Email Id
- State name
- District name
- Then upload all the relevant documents with it.
- Click on the submit button.
For applying offline under this scheme, the applicant must follow the mentioned steps:-
- To do offline registration, the applicants will need to visit their nearest Public Service Center.
- Bring all relevant documents with yourself.
- Submit you all documents to the CSC Officer.
- Now the officer will fill your form as per the details mentioned in your all documents.
- He will take print out of this form and then he will give it to you.
- Keep this form for future reference.
Process To Sign In
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for sign in under this scheme:-
- To sign in, you will have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the Sign In option.
- After then you will be land on the new page where 2 options will get displayed on your screen: –
- Self Enrollment
- CSC VLE
- Click on any one option as per your requirement.
- After clicking a new page will be get appeared on your screen.
- On this new page, enter some of the asked details : –
- Captcha Code
- Then click on Sign In option.
- In this way you will be able to get sign in on the portal.
If you have any queries and questions regarding PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Scheme, then you can contact the mentioned below helpline number and Email ID: –