Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Apply Online | Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Online Registration | Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Implementation Process | Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Application Form |
Government of Telangana has launched Arogya Lakshmi Scheme on1st January 2013 in order to provide nutrition and meals to those females who are there in the stage of their pregnancy. Anganwadi Centers have been designated for providing nutritional meals to them. After getting this meal, they will be able to reproduce a healthy baby.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2023
Chief Minister of Telangana has launched Arogya Lakshmi Scheme with a view to give support to each woman who has been in their stage of pregnancy and wants some nutritional meal so that they will be able to get health and also get lactating for giving birth to their newborn baby. They will receive this food by visiting Anganwadi Centers.
Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao. This scheme has been specially started for providing meal and nutritional food to the pregnant women. Distribution of food will be conducted by the committees of the Anganwadi Centers. Now no pregnant woman will suffer from the Anemia. Applicants can apply under this scheme till the last date of application.
Highlights Of Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
Highlights of this scheme as per follows: –
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Launching date||1st January 2013|
|Launched under||Government of Telangana|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide nutritional assistance to the pregnant women|
|Benefit||Pregnancy women will get healthy food for feeding their baby|
|Allocated Department||Department of Women Development & Child Welfare|
|Budget||Rs. 850 Crores|
|No. of applicants||2.71 lakhs of pregnant women 2.02 lakhs of lactating women|
|Form of benefit||Distribution of nutrition and meal|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Covered Food items||Rice Dal (Red Gram) Oil Milk Eggs Green Leafy Vegetables Potatoes Onions Beans|
|Facilities||Nutrition facilities Immunization Health Check Up Referral Services|
|Covered Anganwadi Centers||35, 7500|
|Covered Mini Centers||3989|
|Distribution of food times||On the basis of days rotation|
|Office Address||H.NO. 8- 3222, Vengalrao Nagar, Madhurnagar Metro Station, Ameerpet, Hyderbad – 500038|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2023
One of the foremost objective of launching Arogya Lakshmi Scheme is that it will put emphasis on providing nutritional meals to the pregnant woman who are suffering from anemia due to lack of nutrition. For providing nutritional needs, Anganwadi Centers has been allocated with this work. This scheme will also decrease the infant mortality rate as well as maternal mortality rate.
Other objective of launching Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Telangana is to render nutritional services and facilities to the women from the economically weaker sections of the society so that they will be able to feed their baby by having nutritional meals. Lactating women will also be covered under this scheme. This scheme will prevent them from suffering from anemia.
Role of Full Meal Committee
The role of the Full Meal Committee can’t be denied because they are playing a vital role for rendering nutritional services to the pregnant women. They are held responsible for the conduction of attendance of the applicants in the Anganwadi Centers. They will supply food grains. It is the committee who arranges the menu of meal and fixes the timing for eating meal for the applicants.
Implementation Procedure Of Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
Registration of the applicants will be done through the Anganwadi Centers. Authorities will conduct the survey for the identification of the applicants. NCP cards will be issued to them. Meal will be cooked by the helper. NSP Cards will be used to record the birth weight of the newborn baby.
Days Rotation For Providing Meals
Anganwadi Centers will provide them full meals on the basis of some duration factors. Eggs will be given to them for 30 days. For 25 days, milk will be served. Curd with rice and dal will be given to them for 5 days. Anganwadi Center will be allocated with the task of cooking and serving the meals & foods at the center.
Works Under Supervision
This scheme will works under the supervision of Anganwadi Level Monitoring and Support Committee. For the successful implementation, District Level Monitoring Committee will supervise and guide the members of Anganwadi Center. Training and awareness campaign will also be arranged. For the proper inspection, State Level Monitoring Officer will be hired.
Members Of One Full Meal Committee
There are 11 members who have constituted the Full Meal Committee as per follows: –
- Sarpanch and Ward Members
- Parents of Preschool Children
- Sakhi Under Sabla Program/ Adolescent Girl
- Two Representatives from village organization
- Anganwadi Workers
List Of The Covered Food Items
Below is the shown list of the foods items which has been covered under this scheme:
- Dal (Red Gram)
- Green Leafy Vegetables
Detail Analysis of Food Consumption
Detailed analysis of food consumption as per follows: –
|Food Item||Quantity per day||Cost per day||Energy (kcal)||Protein (g)||Calcium (mg)|
|Dal (Red Gram)||30 g||2.55||104.40||7.25||22.50|
Menu of One Full Meal
The menu for the 6 days as per follows: –
|Day||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||Item 5|
|Day 1||Rice||Sambhar with Vegetables||–||Egg Curry||Milk|
|Day 2||Rice||Dal||Green Leafy Vegetables Curry||Egg||Milk|
|Day 3||Rice||Dal with Green leafy vegetables||Egg curry||Egg||Milk|
|Day 4||Rice||Sambhar with Vegetables||Curd||Egg Curry||Milk|
|Day 5||Rice||Dal||Green Leafy Vegetables||Egg||Milk|
|Day 6||Rice||Dal with Leafy Vegetables||Curd||Egg||Milk|
Benefits of Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
The benefit of this scheme as per follows: –
- This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for pregnant women.
- Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme has been specially launched for securing the interests of pregnant women.
- They will get nutrition and meal provided by the Government.
- For the work of distributing meals, Anganwadi centers have been setup.
- Full nutritional meal will be given to each eligible applicant.
- This would put emphasis on recovering pregnant women from Anemia conditions.
- Meal will be distributed under the supervision of Full Meal Committee.
- Different time duration have been set up for different food items.
- Within the successful implementation of Arogya Lakshmi Scheme, infant mortality rate and maternal mortality rate will be decreased.
- Many Anganwadi Centers have been empanelled under this scheme.
- After making registration of the applicants, government will issued them NCP Cards.
- For the proper supervision and inspection, concerned officials have been hired.
Features of Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The features of this scheme as per follows: –
- Arogya Lakshmi Scheme has been launched under the Government of Telangana.
- Chief Minister Shr. has started this initiative.
- Launching date of this scheme is 1st January 2013.
- This scheme will provide benefits to only pregnant and lactating women.
- Around 31897 numbers of Anganwadi Centers have been registered which will provide nutritional meals to the pregnant women.
- 4076 mini Anganwadi Centers have been set up in the state.
- Government has form Full Meal Committee so that proper distribution of food items will take place.
- There are 11 members which have been included under this committee.
- Applicants can make their registration by visiting Anganwadi Centers.
- After the completion of process of registration, NCP Cards will be issued to them.
- NCP cards will be used to record the birth weight of the new born baby after getting delivery under Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme.
- There are 9 food items which will be provided to each pregnant during days rotation such as: – Rice, Dal (Red Gram), Oil, Milk, Eggs, Green Leafy Vegetables, Potatoes, Onions and Beans
- Food items will be provided to them on the basis of days rotation such as:-
- Egg = 30 days
- Milk = 25 days
- Curd with rice and dal = 5 days
- Full Meal Committee will supply the food grains as well fix the timing for eating of food meals.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
For applying under Arogya Lakshmi Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- This scheme is only applicable for the pregnant women of the state.
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Telangana State.
- Lactating women will also considered eligible for applying under this scheme.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme as per given below:-
- Affixing Aadhar Card is mandatory
- Income certificate
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
- Ration Card
- Email Id in case for receiving future messages
- Age proof
Process To Apply Online Under Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
No information has been provided by using the resources regarding the process of the application form under the Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme. As soon as any data related to the application could be supplied with the help of the internet sources, we will update you with all the information related to the process of application via this article otherwise the applicants can visit the Official Website of this scheme.
Procedure To Apply Through Anganwadi Centers
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying under this scheme through Anganwadi Centers:-
- At first you will have to visit your nearest Anganwadi Center.
- After visiting, get Arogya Lakshmi Application Form from them.
- Then fill all the relevant details in it.
- Now you will have to attach all the important documents with it.
- After affixing relevant documents with it, submit this form to the same.
- In this way you will get registered under this scheme through Anganwadi Center.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for getting contact details under this scheme:-
- To get contact details of this scheme, you will have to first visit and open the official website of this scheme.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, click on the Contact Us option.
- Then a new page will be displayed on your page.
- In this new page, you will get all details regarding their contact such as phone number, email id and office address, etc.
- By following above mentioned steps, you will be able to get contact details.
If you have any queries and questions regarding Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme, then you can contact the mentioned below helpline number, Email ID and Office Address: –
- Helpline Number: – 040-23733665
- Email Id: – [email protected]
- Office address: –
- H.NO. 8- 3222,
- Vengalrao Nagar,
- Madhurnagar Metro Station,
- Hyderbad – 500038