WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme Online Registration | Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Benefits & Eligibility | West Bengal Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme Online Application Form |
The State Government of West Bengal has launched Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme in order to provide financial stability to the female heads of the family. Rs. 500 or 1000 will be getting transferred to the beneficiary’s account that has enrolled under this scheme. This scheme is only applicable the female households who can’t earn money for their livelihood.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme 2023
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme has been launched under the state government of West Bengal. This scheme has been initiated by Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee for providing economic stability to those female households who don’t have any source of income for sustaining their basic livelihood. The amount of the benefit will directly get transferred to beneficiaries’ account numbers.
Mamta Banerjee has started Lakhsmi Bhanadar Scheme in West Bengal with a motive to provide basic income support to the female head of the family. Those female applicants belonging to the general category will get Rs. 500. Rs. 1000 per month will be provided to those female applicants who belong to SC/ST families.
Highlights Of WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme
Highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme||Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee|
|Launched under||The state government of West Bengal|
|Applicable to||West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide basic income stability to the female applicant|
|Benefit||Women will be self-empowered and self-reliant after taking benefit|
|Beneficiaries||Female head of the family|
|No. of applicants||1.6 crores|
|Camp||Duare Sarkar Project Camp|
|Form of benefit||Rs. 500 to each general category Rs. 1000 to each SC/ ST Category|
|Budget||Rs. 12900 Crores|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
|Address||Bikash Bhaban 10th Floor DF Block, Sector 1, Salt Lake City Pin Code: 700091|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme
The foremost objective of launching the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme is to provide basic income support to all the female heads of the family who can’t earn money for their basic livelihood. The government has made provisions to transfer an amount of Rs. 500 to each General Category of female and Rs. 1000 should be transferred to each ST/SC category of females.
The other main objective of starting this initiative is to bring more and more females for applying under Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme so that they will empower to deal with their day to day finance activities. Females’ applicants will become more self-independent, and it will also boost their stability. This scheme was a part of the election Manifesto of Trinamool Congress.
Duare Sarkar Project Camp
Under the provisions of the State Government of West Bengal, Duarey Sarkar Project Camp has been organized from 16 August to 15 September 2021. These camps have been organized for the assistance of applicants so that they will apply various schemes by having these camp facilities provided to them. Around 29, 02,049 people have enrolled under 18,500 camps organized by the government.
Facilitation Separate Counter For Applying
Under the Duarey Sarkar Project Camp, a separate counter has been set up for the application procedure of this scheme. Around 471887 no. of applications have been received from the South 24 Parganas in the first 2 days of this camp. This camp has been set up in order to deliver various government-related services at the doorstep of every eligible beneficiary.
Guidelines & Instructions
There are some guidelines and instructions which have been listed by the authorities as given below: –
- On the Duarey Sarkar Project Camp, applicants can get their application form for applying under this scheme.
- Starting and ending date of apply for this scheme is 16th August to 15 december 2021.
- Female applicants have to possess all the eligibility criteria for applying under this scheme.
- Applicants have to attach all the relevant documents with the application form which are mandatory as well essential to attach.
- Income taxpayer will be considered ineligible for applying, means income taxpayer are expelled from applying under this scheme.
- Mode of Direct Benefit Transfer will be used by the government for transferring the amount of benefit.
- The applicant must ensure that her Aadhar number has been linked to her bank account number.
- Females and women working under the permanent jobs as well as government & private sectors are not allowed to apply under this scheme.
- Those women and females age is between 25 to 60 years will also be given priority under this scheme.
- Applicants can visit Duarey Sarkar Project Camp for their queries related to this scheme.
Budget Of Expenditure
An amount of Rs. 12900 crores of budget have been spent by the government for transferring an amount of benefit to the bank accounts of beneficiaries. Around 1.6 crores of eligible beneficiaries will be covered. SC/ST and General Categories of female applicants have also shown their greater participation in this scheme.
Monthly Basis Expenditure
There has been a monthly basis expenditure which has been estimated by the government for 1 month that is Rs. 1100 crores. Rs. 1100 crores of expenditure have been reimbursed by the Government for starting Duare Sarkar Camp. Around 2 crores of women have enrolled themselves in this scheme. A target of covering 1.6 Crores of applicants have been set up, but it has exceeded this limitation.
District Wise Beneficiaries List
There has been a list of eligible beneficiaries which have been made by the government on the basis of district-wise as per follow: –
|South 24 Parganas||213750|
There are some other schemes which are the parts of this initiative as per given below: –
- Bina mulley samajik surakshya
- Correction of minor errors in land records
- Jai Johar
- Khadya Saathi
- Krishak Bandhu
- Mutation of Agricultural records
- Opening of new bank account
- Student credit card
- Tapasili bandhu
Benefits Of Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- One of the foremost benefit of applying under this scheme is that Lakhsmi Bhandar Scheme only applicable for the female heads of the families.
- Al the Female candidate can apply under this scheme.
- An amount of Rs. 500 will be provided to each General category of female applicant.
- An amount of Rs. 1000 will be provided to teach ST/SC category of female applicant.
- The amount of benefit will be transferred directly to their bank account numbers.
- Government has taken 1.6 crore of target for providing benefit under this scheme.
- About 10 % to 20 % of the monthly expenditure of the applicant will be covered.
- All the female candidates from SC/ST/ and general categories can apply.
- On the 1st July 2021, implementation of WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme will get started.
- All the eligible beneficiaries can apply under this scheme by visiting their official website.
- Applicants can also visit Duarey Sarkar Project Camp for filing their forms.
- Female applicants can visit the camp for solving their any queries related to this scheme.
- Around 2 crores of applicants have enrolled themselves in this camp.
Features Of WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme has been launched on 1st July 2021.
- This scheme has been implemented under the State Government of West Bengal.
- Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee has started this initiative.
- Rs. 12900 crores of budget has been set up by the government for its successful implementation.
- This scheme is only applicable for Female applicants. Male can’t be given priority under this scheme.
- All the applicants who belong to SC/ST and general candidates can apply under West Bengal Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme.
- Two different amount of benefit have been set up by the government: -1st is 500and 2nd is 1000.
- Rs. 500 will be provided to female who belong to General category. Rs. 1000 will be provided to each female applicant who belongs to ST/SC category.
- Mode of Direct Benefit Transfer will be used for transferring the amount of benefit to the beneficiaries’ account number.
- A target of covering 1.6 crores of eligible female beneficiaries has been fixed by the government.
- Duarey Sarkar Project Camp has been organized by the Government.
- Any queries related to this scheme will sort by the assistance of Duarey Sarkar Project Camp.
- Around 2100 camps were organized in the West Bengal.
For applying under Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- Applicant must be a Female.
- Only female head of the family is eligible for applying.
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of West Bengal.
- Applicant must be in between the age from 25-60.
- Those female candidates don’t allow applying who are holding permanent job or an employee of any government/ private sector.
- All the female candidates who belong from SC/ST and either General category can apply under this scheme.
- Those applicants who fall under the income tax structure will not be allowed to apply under this scheme. Income taxpayer is not given priority for applying.
- Female applicants of General Category must not have more than 2 hectares of land. Those applicants, who have more than 2 hectares of land, cannot apply under this scheme.
Some of the important documents required to apply under the WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme as per given below:-
- Applicant’s Aadhar card is mandatory
- Those female applicants belong to SC/ST category, they must attach their caste certificate within the application form
- Ration card of the applicant
- Age proof
- Photocopy of Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Applicant’s Passport Size photograph is mandatory
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply Online
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying under this scheme:-
- For making registration under this scheme, the applicants are required to visit their Official Website.
- After opening of the official website, you will land on the homepage of this site.
- Then you have to enter your Registered number.
- Now you will need to click on the option of generate OTP.
- Here you will need to enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- User has to click on the option of Login.
- Now you have to click on the apply online.
- After clicking on this option, an application form will be displayed on your screen.
- On this application form, the user will need to enter some of the asked details in the form in the required columns:-
- Beneficiary name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Spouse name
- Bank account details
- Duare Sarkar registration number
- Swasthya Sathi card number
- Aadhaar number
- Then after this, upload all the important documents on their portal.
- After uploading documents, click on the option of submit button.
- In this way you will be able to get login.
Process To Fill Application Form Under WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for filling the application form for this scheme:-
- For filing application of form of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, you will need to open their official website.
- After that you will need to click on the Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form PDF for downloading it.
- Then you will need to take print out of this form.
- Make sure you have kept all the relevant documents with yourself which are required at the time of filling of the form.
- Now you will need to fill this form carefully by ready every instructions on it. Some of the asked details :-
- Duarey Sarkar Registration no.
- Swasthyasathi Card no
- Aadhaar No
- Beneficiary Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Spouse Name
- Bank Account Details
- Now you will need to click on the SELF-DECLARATION Form.
- After that you will need to submit this form to the concerned department.
Checking Application Status
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking application status under this scheme:-
- For checking status of your application, you will need to open its official website.
- Then after that homepage of this site will be displayed on your screen.
- On this homepage, you will need to enter your registered number and then after that you have to click on the option of Generate OTP.
- Now the user has to enter the received OTP in the OTP box.
- After that click on the Login option displayed on your screen.
- Click on the Check Application Status.
- Here you will need to enter your Reference Number.
- Then click on the option of Check Status.
- By following mentioned above steps you will be able to see your Application status. Application status will be appeared on your screen.
How To Check DBT Payment Status
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking DBT payment status under this scheme:-
- For checking the status of your DBT payment, you have to visit your nearest bank with your bank passbook.
- Then you have to give your bank passbook to the bank officer for enquiring.
- Bank officer will then check your bank passbook, and then he will inform you about the status of DBT payment.
- In this way you will be able to get to know about the status of your payment transferred through the mode of Direct Benefit Transfer.
Procedure For Logging In On The Portal
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for login under this scheme: –
- At first step, you will need to open their official website.
- After that homepage will be get displayed on your computer screen.
- At this homepage you will need to enter your registered number into their portal.
- Now click on the option of Generate OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Just enter this OTP into the shown box.
- Then you will need to click on the option of Login button.
- In this way you will get login into their portal.
Process To Check The List Of Beneficiary
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the list of beneficiaries under this scheme.
- Those female candidates, who have already registered themselves under this scheme and want to check the list of beneficiary for finding their name, can visit the official website.
- After that on the display page, you will see 2 columns which have to be filed by you:
- Enter registered no.
- Enter OTP
- At first you will need to enter your registered number which has been already registered into their portal for applying.
- Now you will need to click on the Generate OPT
- Then you will receive the OTP, just enter this receive OTP into the 2nd column.
- Now click on the login button.
- In this way you will get the list of beneficiary. You can check it in your name in this list.
- Bikash Bhaban 10th Floor DF Block, Sector 1, Salt Lake City Pin Code: 700091
- Helpline Number- +91-033-23341563