Amma Vodi Scheme Online Payment Status | Search Amma Vodi 2023 Beneficiary List | AP Amma Vodi Scheme List Download | Login & Registration at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in | Amma Vodi List Phase 2 All Details | Jaganna Amma Vodi Eligibility List Download Pdf |
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched Amma Vodi Scheme in order to provide financial assistance of Rs. 15000 to all the citizens of Andhra Pradesh who are sending their children to schools for imparting knowledge, values and education despite being financially weak. The amount of benefit will be provided for 1 year.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the AP Amma Vodi Scheme such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. besides that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under this scheme.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the AP Amma Vodi scheme to provide financial assistance to each mother and guardian of the family who falls under the Below Poverty Line. The government will provide Rs. 15000 annually to them for children who are studying in Class I/II/III/IV/V/VI/VII/VIII/IX. Now each parent will be encouraged for sending their children to school.
Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. Chief Minister has started this initiative. By applying under this scheme, parents/Guardians/Single Mother/Single Father will be able to get Rs. 15000 annually for admitting their children to the government schools for taking education. Students must be studying in Class I/II/III/IV/V/VI/VII/VII/IX.
Highlights of Amma Vodi Scheme AP
Highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the Scheme||AP Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr Jaggan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched under||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Applicable to||Andhra Pradesh|
|Part of||Navaratnalu (promise during the election campaign)|
|Delegated department||Department of Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Parent/Guardian/Mother of Student|
|Category of beneficiaries||Students pursuing classes I/II/III/IV/V/VI/VII/VIII/IX|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to poor families for sending their children to school|
|Benefit||Parents will be able to get admit their children to school|
|Form of Benefit||Rs. 15,000 per annum|
|Mode of transfer||Direct Benefit Transfer|
|Scheme type||Social Welfare Scheme|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Helpline Number||0866 288 3941|
|Office Address||4th Floor, B Block, VTPS Road Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh – 521456|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
One of the foremost objective of launching the Amma Vodi Scheme is to provide financial assistance to those family groups (single mother/single father/ guardian) who belong to economically weaker sections of the society and can’t manage the admission fees of their children for admitting in school. To them the government will provide Rs. 15000 annually.
Another objective of launching the AP Amma Vodi Scheme is to put emphasis on increasing the literacy rate of poor people in comparison to the rich fellows because rich people can pay the education fees of their children in private or government schools. Empowering and encouraging each parent for educating their children is the main focus of this scheme.
Part of Election Manifesto
AP Amma Vodi Scheme is the part of Navaratnalu which was promised by the Chief Minister during their election campaign. Under this campaign around 9 schemes have been launched for the social welfare of the citizens of AP. This scheme will also put emphasis on the social welfare of needy and poor students who want to join schools for their studies.
Category Of Beneficiaries
As this scheme has been specially launched for the support of students, govt. has also set up some criteria for students whose mothers can apply under this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will only be provided to those students who are pursuing classes from 6th standard to 9th standard. Means all the students from classes I/II/III/IV/V/VI/VII/VIII/IX will be provided with the amount of benefit annually.
Principals will be informed to prepare the list of students with the names of their parents (guardian/mother) and the list of the eligible beneficiaries will be uploaded on the official website by the officials. So the students can check their name in this list after its uploading. There are some deadlines that have to be followed by the principals while sending data of students.
Deadlines For Submission
Schools will be responsible for submitting the data of the students in the current academic year while following some of the deadlines issued by the government as per follows: –
- Before 25th of November = no. of students less than 100
- 26th November = no. of students between 100 to 300
- 27th November = no. of students more than 300
As per the given above instructions, data of the students need to be submitted at the fixed dates strength-wise of the students.
Form Of Financial Support
The government of Andhra Pradesh has done a good way to support the students pursuing education from financially backward classes. Parents of the students studying in classes can’t manage the education fees due to financial difficulties. By applying under this scheme, students will get financial support provided by the Government.
Benefits Of Amma Vodi Scheme AP
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- This scheme will put emphasis for the social welfare of poor students who want to study.
- By applying under Amma Vodi Scheme¸ parents will be empowered to send their children for studying.
- All the financial burden from the shoulders of poor family groups will be get removed.
- Government will provide each BPL family group Rs. 15000 on an annual basis.
- It will increase the literacy rate of poor students among the rich students.
- In order to forbid the issues of corruption, mode of Direct Benefit Transfer will be used for transferring the amount of benefit to each eligible beneficiary.
- Mother of student studying in class I/II/III/IV/V/VI/VII/VII/IX can applied under AP Amma Vodi Scheme.
- For the easiness of uploading data of students, government has also set some deadlines upon which the data should be sent on the prescribed dates.
- List of the students will be prepared by the Principals of the schools.
- Students will be encouraged to take admission to their nearest school.
Features Of AP Amma Vodi Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Amma Vodi Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Chief Minister Shri. Jagan Mohan Reddy has started this initiative.
- This scheme was the part of the Navaratnalu which was promised by the Chief Minister during his election manifesto.
- Department of Education has been delegated for the proper implementation of this scheme.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 15000 annually will be provided to each mother of student.
- Government has also set some criteria for student is that the student must be studying in class I/II/III/IV/V/VI/VII/VII/IX.
- Only those students will be credited with the amount of benefit those who have secure 75% of attendance in their school attendance records.
- Some dates have been fixed by the government for sending the data of students as per strength wise.
- Increasing the literacy rate in the Andhra Pradesh is the main aim of Amma Vodi Scheme AP.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
For applying under AP Amma Vodi Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme is only applicable for the students.
- Student must falls under BPL.
- Student must be studying in class I/II/III/IV/V/VI/VII/VIII/IX.
- He/she must ensure 75% of minimum attendance in his/her school record.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- White ration card
- PAN Card
- Voter Id Card
- School Identity Card
- Education certificates
- Photocopy of bank account passbook
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
Process To Apply Online Under AP Amma Vodi Scheme
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying under this scheme:-
- To apply online, the applicant will need first to visit and open the Official Website of this scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Amma Vodi Application Form.
- After clicking on this form, read the instructions given on it thoroughly.
- Now enter all the asked details in it such as: –
- And other personal details
- Then attach required documents with this form.
- Here you will also need to affix the passport size photo.
- At the end, click on the submit option in order to successfully submit this form on the portal.
- In this way, you will be able to make online registration under this scheme.
If you have any queries and questions regarding AP Amma Vodi Scheme, then you can contact this mentioned below Helpline number, Email Id and Office Address: –
- Helpline number: – 0866 288 3941
- Email Id: – [email protected]
- Office Address
4th Floor, B Block, VTPS Road
Andhra Pradesh – 521456