YSR Asara Apply Online at apmepma.gov.in | AP YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List & Payment Status at apmepma.gov.in | YSR Asara Scheme Online Loan Verification Report |
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a YSR Asara Scheme on 11 September 2020 with a view to providing economic stability to all the women of the state who have taken loans due to their financial issues but not be able to repay the amount of the loan. This scheme is the combined efforts of the nine social welfare schemes run by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about YSR Asara Scheme 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
YSR Asara Scheme 2023
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s has started an initiative with the name YSR Asara Scheme. This scheme has been specially launched for the DWCRA Women. All the repayment of the loan which women have taken due to their financial instability will be reimbursed by Reddy’s Government under this scheme.
YSR Asara Scheme has been launched during the Andhra Pradesh elections. Reddy’s government has promised that whenever elections will run and they will win the election they will work upon this scheme in order to provide economic assistance for women. Various facilities will be provided such as SR Rythu Bharosa, Fee Reimbursement, Jalayagnam, Ban on Alcohol, Paydalandariki, and YSR Asara.
Highlights Of YSR Asara Scheme:-
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||YSR Asara Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s|
|Launched under||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of Enforcement||9th September 2020|
|Date of Implementation||11th September 2020|
|Applicable to||Andhra Pradesh only|
|Objective||To make the state women self-independent|
|Benefit||Amount of loan will be repaid by the Reddy’s Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No. of applicants||7,91,257|
|Budget of Expenditure||Rs. 25,383 crore|
|Form of benefit||Reimbursement of loan|
|No. of instalment||Total 4|
|Address||The mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas (MEPMA)|
2nd Floor, Sahasra Building Block-2,
opp: hosanna mandir,
Amaravathi Road Gorantla, Guntur.
|Helpline Number||0863- 2347302|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of YSR Asara Scheme
One of the main objectives of launching and starting the YSR Asara Scheme is to make the women of the Andhra Pradesh self-empower and self-reliant so that after applying under this scheme, they will not have to take the burden of repaying for the loan which they have taken from the banks while dealing with their financial problems.
Another foremost objective of the YSR Asara Scheme is to make awareness among women of the state for taking benefit of such kind of schemes where they will provide with economical stability. After applying under this scheme, no woman will have to take the loan at the higher rate of interest provided by the bank for lending loans.
Budget Of Expenditure For 1st Installment
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has spent Rs. 6,792.11 crores of the budget of expenditure while releasing the amount of 1st instalment. The first instalment has been released on 11 September 2020. About 90 lakh of people have been getting benefited under this instalment. Women of Self Help Groups will no need to worry about their financial issues.
Releasing Of Second Installment
The second instalment has been released on 18th October 2021 by Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Chief Minister has released an amount of Rs. 6,439.52 crores under 2nd instalment. The amount of this instalment has been directly transferred to the bank accounts of Self-Help Groups (SHGs). Women will become self-reliant or self-independent after receiving this amount.
Budget Of Expenditure For 2nd Installment
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has spent Rs. 12,759 budget of expenditure while releasing the 2nd instalment of this scheme. About 78.86 lakhs of woman applicants have been got the amount of benefit to their respective bank accounts. Rs. 6440 Crores have been transferred to the women bank account. With this instalment, the loans of SHGs will get clear.
Extension Of Application Date
Under YSR Asara Scheme the government has extended the last date of applying. The last date of the application procedure has been extended till 30th October 2021. So within the extension of the application date, the applicants can apply under this scheme before the last date. Various requests have been received from public representatives of the Government.
Combination Of 9 Welfare Schemes
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has promised during the election manifesto which is called Navratanalu, that they will provide 9 benefits to the citizens of the state. This scheme is the combination of the 9 social welfare schemes that will focus on providing welfare to its citizens.
List Of 9 Schemes
The list of 9 schemes which has been launched under the provision of the YSR Asara scheme is as follows:-
- Anma Vodi
- Ban On Alcohol
- Fee Reimbursement
- Paydalandariki Illu
- YSR Asara
- YSR Rythu Bharosa
District Wise List Of Beneficiaries
A list of the beneficiaries have been prepared by the Government on the basis of District Wise as per follows:-
|Name of the district||Link provided|
|East Godavari||Click here|
|Shri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Click here|
|West Godavari||Click here|
|YSR Kadapa||Click here|
Benefits of YSR Asara Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- One of the main benefit is that this scheme is only applicable for the women. No other eligibility criteria have been set up the government for providing benefit under Asara Scheme.
- By applying under this scheme, women will get economical assistance provided by the Government.
- This scheme is focusing for reimbursement of loan under DWCRA women.
- Now every woman will become self-empowered and self-independent without having to suffer from economical problems.
- Government will repay the amount of the loan which has been borrowed by the woman.
- YSR Asara Scheme can only be fulfilled if the Reddy’s Government will win the election.
- This scheme is the combination of nine social welfare schemes which will be run by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
- The benefit of this scheme has been provided to both rural as well as urban areas.
- About 90 lakhs of applicants have to get benefit in 1st installment.
- The amount of this loan or scheme will provided to the beneficiary in equal 4 installments.
- Government has also set limitation on the no. of applicants who can apply under this scheme that is 7,91,257.
- Mode of Direct Benefit Transfer will be used by the government for transferring the amount of benefit to beneficiaries’ account number.
Features of YSR Asara Scheme 2023
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Asara Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme was announced on 9th September 2020 and launched on 11th September 2020.
- Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s has announced this scheme during elections.
- YSR Asara Scheme is the combination of nine social welfare schemes.
- Only woman of the state can make their registration while applying under this scheme.
- All the amount of the loan will be repay the Reddy’s Government.
- This scheme is providing economical support to woman.
- Rs. 6,792.11 crores of budget of expenditure under 1st installment has been spent by the government.
- A budget of Rs. 6,439.52 crores in 2nd installment under 2nd installment.
- Under this scheme SHG (Self Help Groups) will also be given priority.
- About 1, 54,956 no. of beneficiaries under SHGs have been covered in urban areas.
- State Government will directly transfer the amount of benefit to their banks.
- Around Rs. 25,383 crore of budget will be spent by government for its successful administration.
For applying under YSR Asara Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme is only applicable for women. So that applicant must be a woman.
- Women applicant must be a member of Self Help Group (SHG).
- The applicant must belong to a SC/ST/OBC category.
Some of the important documents required to apply under the YSR Asara Scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant is mandatory to attach
- Mobile number
- Loan document
- An applicant must attach her SC / ST / BC / Minority community certificate
- Resident proof
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
YSR Asara Scheme Apply Online at apmepma.gov.in
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying under this scheme:-
- For making registration, the user will need first to open their Official Website.
- After opening this site, you will see the homepage.
- At the homepage, you will need to look on under the section of State Welfare Scheme.
- Under this section, click on the YSR ASARA option.
- Then after that a new page will be opened in front of your screen.
- On this new page the user will need to click on Apply Online.
- Now, registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Here the user has to enter all her required details.
- After entering all the details, attach your all relevant documents.
- Now you have to click on the option of Submit Button.
- By following all the above me ntioned steps, you will be able to get apply under this scheme.
Procedure For Making Offline Registration
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for making offline registration:-
- For making offline registration, the applicant will need first to visit their nearest bank.
- After reaching bank, applicant has to get YSR Asara Scheme Application Form.
- Before filing this form user has to read thoroughly each instruction which has been written in it. Then fill all the required details in the asked columns in the application form.
- Then attach all important documents which have been mandatory to attach.
- Now, the user will need to submit this form to the bank agent.
- Bank Agent will carry out all the necessary verification process. After that bank agent will provide you acknowledgement card.
- The applicant has to keep this acknowledgement card for future reference.
How To Check Beneficiary List Under YSR Asara Scheme 2023
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the list of beneficiaries under this scheme:-
- Applicant will need first to open and visit official website.
- At the homepage, user will need to click on the option of YSR Asara Loan Verification Report.
- After click on this option, a new page will be appeared on your screen.
- Now the user has to select her district preference.
- Then in the next step, she has to select her Municipality preference.
- Here you have to select CO and Slum.
- By following all the above mentioned steps, the list of the beneficiary will be displayed on your screen.
Process To View Application Status
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for viewing application status under this scheme:-
- First of all the user have to open official website.
- After opening the official website, homepage will be appeared on your screen.
- On the homepage, user has to click on the option of Application Status.
- Now on the user screen a new page will be appeared.
- Here on this new page the user have to enter her Application Number.
- Then click on the Search option after entering the Application Number.
- The application Status will be displayed on your screen.
Checking Online Payment Status
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking their payment status under this scheme:-
- For checking payment status, the user will require to open the official website.
- After visiting the official website, user will get land on the homepage.
- At this homepage, the user will be seen with various options but for checking the status of online payment user will need to click on the YSR Asara option.
- Then a new page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- On this new page, you will require to choose the Payment Status option.
- Here a user will be seen with a new page.
- Now you have to enter all the asked details in the column.
- After making entries, the user will need to click on the option of submit button for submitting her query.
- Here on this screen you will be displayed with your payment status which you want to see.
Procedure for filing Grievance
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for submitting Grievance under this scheme:-
- To submit or file Grievance, the user will need to open their official website first.
- After opening the site, you will be able to see the homepage of this site.
- On this homepage, the user will require to click on the Grievance option.
- Now on the user’s screen a new page will get displayed.
- At this new page user have to enter some required details which has been asked in different columns: –
- Contact Number
- Upload the file (if there’s any)
- Then after making all the entries, click on the option of submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to easily get submission of your Grievance.
The contact information related to this scheme is as follows:-
- The mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas (MEPMA)
- 2nd Floor, Sahasra Building Block-2,
- opp: hosanna mandir,
- Amaravathi Road Gorantla, Guntur.
- Pin Code:522034
- Helpline Number- 0863-2347302
- Email ID- [email protected]