Kalia Scheme 2024 Apply Online Form | Upload Documents Under Kalia Yojana at kalia.odisha.gov.in | Kalia Yojana Online Registration & Complete Your e-KYC | Odisha Kalia Scheme Online Application Form |
KALIA Yojana 2024 for farmers has been launched under the State Government of Odisha on the 21st December 2018 with a view to providing agriculture-related services to the farmers of the state through this scheme. By applying under this scheme, all the farmers of Odisha will be able to take advantage of Agriculture facilities. This scheme is more and more and more focusing on the agriculture requirements of the farmers.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Odisha KALIA Yojana 2024 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. besides that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedures for applying under the scheme.
About KALIA Scheme 2024
KALIA Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha on 11th September 2021 in order to provide Agriculture related services/facilities to the farmers of the state of Odisha. Through this scheme, about Rs. 742.58 crore has been transferred to the accounts of beneficiaries through the Direct Benefits Transfer Method. The amount of 2000 has been transferred to each eligible farmer’s bank account under this scheme.
By launching Odisha KALIA Yojana, the Government of Odisha has also provided some form of financial assistance to the landless farming families, small farming families as well as marginal kinds of farming families. By prevailing benefit of this scheme, all the eligible farmers will be able to access and purchase various agricultural items such as seeds, fertilizers and pesticides, insecticides, etc.
Highlights Of Odisha KALIA Scheme 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the Scheme
|Odisha KALIA Scheme 2024
|Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation scheme
|Chief Minister of Odisha
|State Government of Odisha
|21st December 2018
|To provide financial assistance to all the farmers of the Odisha
|Farmers will be able to purchase various agricultural commodities
|Applicable to which state
|Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture labourers
|Budget of expenditure
|Rs 1272 Crore
|Mode of Money Transfer
|Direct Benefit Transfer
|Mode of application
|The toll-free number for making registration
Objectives Of KALIA Scheme 2024
The main and primary objective of launching the Odisha KALIA Scheme by the CM of Odisha is to provide economic assistance to all the farmers of the State of Odisha so that they will be able to purchase and access all the agricultural commodities such as pesticides, seeds, insecticides, all the machinery equipment.
Within launching this KALIA Scheme under the state Government of Odisha, the Government has also transferred about Rs 1272 crore to the account of the beneficiary who has enrolled under this scheme. About 53 lakhs of farmers of Odisha has been able to get benefit under this scheme. Each farmer has got Rs. 2000 while availing the benefit which has been transferred to their bank account through Direct Bank Transfer.
Releasing Of 1st Installment
The first instalment of the KALIA Scheme has released by the Chief Minister of Odisha on the 14th May 2021 at 5 PM. After the 1st instalment, crores of people have been able to get benefit under this scheme. Mr Naveen Patanik has used the mode of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) for sending the amount of benefit to the beneficiaries accounts.
Budget Of KALIA Scheme
The State Government has spent Rs. 5115 crores of budget for releasing the amount of benefit to about 43 lakh of beneficiaries. Odisha’s Government has also set a budget of Rs. 3195 crores for the year 2021. By applying under KALIA Scheme, the state Government will be going to provide Rs. 4000/- to each beneficiary. Central Government will provide Rs. 6000/- to each eligible beneficiary per annum under Pm Kisan Yojna.
Expenditure Of KALIA Scheme
Under the implementation of the KALIA Scheme, Rs. 6690.86 crores has been spent by the State Government of Odisha for the financial year 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21. About 104.60 lakh of small, marginal and landless agricultural families have been benefitted by applying under this scheme. This information has been collected in the Odisha Assembly by Minister Arun Sahoo.
Facilitation Of Farming Commodities
For those farmers who will apply under KALIA Scheme, Government will provide them Rs. 25,000/- to them. After getting this amount of benefit, the farmers can purchase some of their commodities related to their farming field such as – seeds, fertilizers, pesticides. The benefit of this amount will be provided to farmers for 5 seasons.
Assistance Of Employment
An amount of Rs. 12,5000/- will be provided to each eligible beneficiary who belongs to SC or SC category who is earning his income by sustaining farming activities such as goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, fishery kits, mushroom cultivation, bee-keeping, duckery units etc. This benefit amount will be provided to each agricultural household.
Crop Loan At Lower Interest Rate
State Government of Odisha will also provide loans for crops for vulnerable landless labourers, cultivators, sharecroppers and various agricultural families of Rs. 50,000/- at 0% rate of interest. Eligible beneficiaries will be identified by the gram panchayat. By getting a crop loan at a 0% interest rate, vulnerable farmers will get help in order to get develop as well as to self sustain their livelihood.
Facilitation Of Covid-19 Treatment
A budget of Rs. 386 Crores has been reimbursed by the State Government of Odisha in order to provide covid-19 assistance to all the landless farmers and families. This amount of benefit has been credited to the account number of landless farmers’ families. A target of covering 18 lakh of eligible beneficiaries has been set up by the Government.
Chief Minister of Odisha has transferred the amount of Rs. 1,000 in instalments to the bank accounts of beneficiaries. Vaccination facilities, covid-19 check-up camps have also been organized by Odisha’s Government and they have also requested the farmers to enjoy the facilities of vaccination.
Assistance Of Financial Aid
On the special occasion of Akshaya Tritiya on 15th May, Chief Minister of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik has released the amount of Rs. 920 cores for providing financial assistance to all the landless farmers. Around 42 lakh of farmers have been benefited under this KALIA Scheme. Mode of Direct Benefit Transfer has been used for transferring the amount of benefit to farmers.
Benefits Of KALIA Scheme 2024
The features of this scheme as per given below:-
- All the farmers of the state Odisha can get the benefit under this scheme.
- Approximately Rs. 2000 will get transferred to each and every eligible farmer who has applied under KALIA Scheme.
- State Government of Odisha will use Mode of Direct Benefit Transfer in order to transfer money to the beneficiary bank account.
- All the eligible farmer of the state Odisha will able to purchase all kinds of agricultural commodities in concern with their profession farming field.
- They will get about Rs. 25,000 per annum for purchasing agricultural commodities.
- Vulnerable cultivators and landless agricultural laborers will get about Rs 10,000 who are in their old age. Those who also are suffering from disabilities or diseases.
- Under KALIA Odisha Scheme Life insurance of Rs. 2,00,000/- will be given to those persons who have incumbent savings accounts between the age limit of 18 to 50. They will get life insurance at a nominal premium of Rs 330/- out of which only about Rs. 165/- will be paid up by the Government of Odisha.
- Personal accident cover of Rs. 2,00,000/- will be given to those persons who have age limit of 18-50 per annual premium of rs 12- out of which only Rs. 6/- will be paid up by the Government of Odisha.
- Personal accident cover of Rs. 2,00,000/- will be given to those persons who have age limit of 51-70 per annual premium of Rs. 12 which will be paid out by the Government of Odisha.
- Those vulnerable landless laborers, cultivators, sharecroppers as well as agricultural families who have been identified by the Gram Panchayat will be able to get car loan up to Rs. 50,000/-
Features Of KALIA Scheme 2024
Features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Odisha KALIA Scheme is only applicable for the farmers of the state Odisha.
- This scheme is very beneficial for landless farmers, farming families, vulnerable landless laborers, cultivators as well as sharecroppers.
- Life insurance has been given to farmers who have age limit of 18-50.
- Personal accident will also be given to the farmers who have age limit of 18-50.
- Personal accident has been given to those farmers who have age limit of 51-70.
- All the money which will be transferred to the beneficiary bank account will be transact through the mode of DBT that is Direct Benefit Transfer.
- Beneficiaries can also apply under KALIA Scheme by online registration as well by making call on the toll free number which has been provided by the state Government of Odisha.
- They can also register under this scheme, just by giving missed call to this number 08061174222.
- Beneficiaries can also avail the benefit under this scheme through Whatsapp. For this they have to register themselves through the official website.
- State Government of Odisha has also organized some camps in order to make awareness of this scheme to the large amount of public.
Ineligibility of KALIA Scheme 2023
Following beneficiaries cannot apply under KALIA Yojana:-
- Holders of constitutional posts
- Non resident of Odisha
- Income Taxpayer
- Medium/large farmers
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is a pension holder
- Those beneficiaries who are professionals registered with professional bodies
- If the beneficiary belongs to an urban local body
- Those beneficiaries who are present/former central minister/state minister/MP/MLA/Mayor/Zila Parishad
- If the beneficiary is expired.
For applying under KALIA Scheme, the applicant must possess the Eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
- For availing the benefit of this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha State.
- The applicant must belong to the small farming marginal category.
- The beneficiary must belong to the category of BPL.
- The applicant must ensure that he or she have his working bank account number.
- The applicant must have attained above the 18 years of age.
- Income taxpayer is expelled from applying under this scheme. Means those applicant are not given priority under KALIA Scheme who are falling under the tax payment structure.
- State Government working employees as well as central Government working employees are also ineligible for applying under this scheme.
Some of the important documents required to apply under the KALIA Scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Bank account passbook
- Address proof of the applicant
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Domicile Certificate
KALIA Scheme Online Apply at kalia.odisha.gov.in 2024
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying under the KALIA scheme:-
- For applying under this scheme, first of all the user will need to open its official website.
- After that the homepage of this site will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage, the user will require to click on the option of Apply now.
- Then after clicking on the option of Apply now, the registration form will be opened on your computer screen.
- Enter all the required details which have been asked in the required columns.
- Now the user will need to attach all the relevant documents with it.
- Click on the option of submit button.
- By following this above mentioned steps, you will be able to get successfully registration under this site.
Process To View KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for viewing the list of beneficiaries under this scheme:-
- At first step, the user will need to open its official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage of this site.
- At the homepage, user will required to click on the option of Beneficiary List.
- After that a new page will be get displayed on your screen.
- Here you will required to enter all the asked details in the required columns:-
- Then click on the option of view button.
- The relevant options will be displayed on your screen.
- Now user will required to enter the Captcha Code which is displayed on your screen.
- User have to click on submit button.
- List of the beneficiary in the PDF format will get displayed on your screen after downloading.
KALIA Yojana Correction Online Form
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for making corrections under their submitted form: –
- If by chance or by mistake, any applicant has done any type of incorrect entry in the form, they can easily do some corrections by using the correction form which has been available under official website of KALIA Scheme.
- At first you will need to open KALIYA scheme official website.
- After that just download the Correction Form.
- Before filling this correction Form, just read all instructions which has been written on this form.
- Then fill all the required details.
- Now after filling it you have to attach all the relevant documents with it.
- By using the online mode, submit this correction form after filing as well as attaching documents with it.
Uploading Documents For Self-Registered Farmers
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for uploading documents under this scheme:-
- For uploading documents for self-registered farmers, the user will required to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Then after that you will see the homepage of this site.
- At the homepage, the user will require to click on the option of Upload Documents for Self Registered Farmers (PM Kisan).
- Now the user will require entering his or her Aadhar number. After entering your Aadhar number click on the show option.
- After that user will have to upload all the required important documents on their portal.
- Click on the option of submit button for submitting it.
- Your documents will get uploaded.
How To Know About e-KYC Procedure
The following steps have to be followed for e-KYC under this scheme:-
- All the beneficiaries of the state Odisha can apply under this scheme by opening the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- After opening the official website of this scheme, the user has to click on the Complete Your e-KYC option.
- Now the user has to carefully read the instructions which have been shown on his or her computer screen.
- The applicant will require to entering his Aadhar Number and click on the Verify option in order to get verified by their portal.
- Your application will be getting rejected in case you have filled any incorrect details in concern with your Aadhar card.
- There is a need to link your mobile number with your attested Aadhar Number. If your Mobile Number has not been linked up to your Aadhar Number, then you have to visit Aadhar enrolment centre for linking up.
- Then click on the Declarations option.
- After following all the mentioned above steps, you will successfully registered under this scheme.
Procedure For Submitting Grievance
The following steps have to be followed for filling up your Grievance Application to this scheme:-
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of this scheme for filling up the Grievance Application under this scheme.
- After opening the official website of this scheme, the home page of this website will be appear up to you.
- From the homepage of this website, you have to select the Online Grievance Application Form which will be seen on the top right hand side of the homepage.
- Now you will see up the new page, then you have to carefully read all the instructions which will show up to you on your screen.
- Click yes on the screen which has shows up you the question that “Do you want to file Grievance?” It will be basically shows up you with the 2 options:- yes and no. You have to click on the yes option in order to file Grievance application form under their portal.
- After clicking on the yes option, the applicant will see a new window on which he/she have to enter his/her Aadhar card number.
- Click on the show option to see the Grievance Application form.
- With the asked details, fill all the required details into their portal.
- Now click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button.
- You have to note the token number which will be appear in front of you after filing your complaint for further reference or for further use.
Process To Check Status Of Grievance Application
The following steps have to be followed for tracking the Grievance application status under this scheme:-
- To check the application status of your filled Grievance, the user will need to open its official website.
- Now the user will land on the homepage of this site.
- At the homepage, click on the option of Online Grievance Application Form.
- Then after clicking on this option, click on the Track Your Application option.
- Now you will see a new page opened on your computer screen.
- Here the user will require entering his or her Token Number which he or she have received at the time of submission of grievance.
- After that you will be displayed with status of your grievance application.
How To Refund The Application
The following steps have to be followed for refunding the application process under this scheme:-
- For refunding the application process, visit the official website of KALIA Scheme.
- At the homepage, click on the option of Refund Application.
- After that a new page will get displayed on your screen.
- On this new page the user will need to download the form by clicking on the option of download button.
- Now the user has to take the print out of this form.
- On this printed form, fill all the required details.
- Now submit this form to the concerned department.
The following steps have to be followed for login under the KALIA scheme:-
- To do login under their site, the user will need to visit the official website of KALIA.
- Then after that you will land on the homepage of this site.
- At this homepage, the user will need to click on the Login option.
- Now you will be displayed with a login page where you have to enter your login details such as: –
- Captcha code
- Captcha code shown in the computer screen for the data privacy of the user so that the personal data of the user may not get steal by any authorized person.
- After making all the entries, click on the Login option.
Procedure For Viewing Scheme Guidelines
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for viewing scheme guidelines under this scheme: –
- At first step user have to open their official website.
- After opening their official website, you will see the homepage of this site.
- On this homepage, just click on the Scheme Guidelines Option.
- Then you will see a new page after clicking on this option.
- At this new page, list of guidelines will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the option as per your choice of requirement.
- After that the PDF file format will get appeared on your computer screen.
- Now you can also make it available on your device by downloading it, click on the download option.
Procedure For Viewing Faqs Related To KALIA Scheme
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for viewing scheme guidelines under this scheme: –
- First of all the user have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Then after that you will see the homepage of this site.
- At this homepage, just click on the FAQ option for viewing Frequently Asked Questions by the users for queries.
- Now you will see a new page which will be displayed on your computer screen.
- All the list of the questions with the relevant answers will be appeared on your screen related to this scheme.
- The user has to click on the any one out of the mentioned question for getting the answer as per their choice.