YSR Jala Kala Scheme Apply Online | AP YSR Jalakala Scheme Application Form | YSR Jala Kala Scheme Beneficiary List at ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in Status | AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme Online Registration |
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a YSR JalaKala Scheme on 28 September 2020. Under this scheme, farmers can take benefits by applying online. Free of cost borewells will be provided to each eligible beneficiary. After getting borewells facilities farmers will be able to irrigate their farming fields.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
YSR JalaKala Scheme 2024
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Jala Kala Scheme with a view to providing free of cost borewells facilities to all the farmers who have been facing huge difficulties in irrigating their farming lands. After applying under this scheme, they will get borewells facilities provided by the Government.
AP YSR JalaKala Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh on 28 September 2020. As 75% of the population are dependent upon agriculture fields, keeping this thing in mind, the government is going to provide free of cost borewell to all the farmers of the state. They will be able to carry out their farming and irrigation practices.
Highlights Of AP JalaKala Scheme 2024
Highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme
|YSR Jala Kala Scheme
|Chief Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy
|28 September 2020
|State Government of Andhra Pradesh
|To provide free of cost borewell facilities to farmers
|Farmers will be able to irrigate their lands
|Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh
|Panchayat Raj and Rural Department, Govt. Of AP
|No. of applicants
|Form of benefit
|Burrowing of Borewells
|No. of borewells constructed
|Rs. 2340 Crores
|Mode of application
Objectives Of YSR JalaKala Scheme 2024
The foremost objective of launching the Jala Kala Scheme is to make each farmer empowered to stand up on their own foot for practising their farming activities. This scheme is focusing on providing borewell facilities to farmers for irrigation. About 12 lakhs of borewells will be constructed for the farmers use.
The other main objective of the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme is to free the farmers from the burden of debt from penetrating borewells. This scheme is part of 9 welfare scheme that was promised by Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy during the elections manifesto. A target of covering 3 lakhs of farmers has been set up by the government.
Working Of JalaKala Scheme
Before starting the construction working of digging borewells, the specialists will thoroughly study from the purview of hydrogeological and topological. This plan will put emphasis on the graceful working of the water system for irrigation. It will also raise the salaries of ranchers. Digging of borewells will be conducted deductively.
Implementation Procedure of Jala Kala Scheme
Before digging the underground surface for building borewells, it will be inspected by the concerned authorities scientifically. SC/ST ranchers can also apply under this scheme. Contractual workers will be delegated with the working of leading groundwater. The district collector will be authorized for giving the approval over the administration. Concerned authorities will do the measurements of the depth of the borewell.
New Guidelines Of YSR JalaKala Scheme
For providing irrigation facilities to all the farmers, AP YSR JalaKala Scheme under which free of cost borewells are provided to each farmer. This scheme has also been extended in the dry areas. There are some new guidelines that have been released as follows: –
- Government is going to extend the benefit of this scheme after the successful working of this scheme.
- A distance between 2 borewells should be minimum 200 meters.
- About 120 meters of boreholes should be digged up in the rocky areas.
- There is no limitation for digging boreholes in the sandy areas.
- State Government will set-up high level committee for considering the issues regarding this scheme.
- There will be many officials who will conduct this committee such as officials of central government board, officials of rural water supply, official from the state groundwater department.
Budget of JalaKala Scheme
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has fixed Rs. 2340 crores of budget for the successful implementation of this scheme. About 12 lakhs of borewells will be burrowed. Around 3 lakhs of beneficiaries will be able to apply online under this scheme. Around 162 no. of constituencies in the urban areas have been included for digging borewells.
Benefits of Jala Kala AP Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- One of the main benefit of applying under this scheme is that all the farmers will be able to irrigate their lands by having borewells facilities.
- State Government of Andhra Pradesh will construct Borewells for those beneficiaries who have applied under AP YSR JalaKala Scheme.
- A target of constructing 12 lakhs of borewells has been fixed by the government.
- By getting borewells constructed on their lands, farmers will be able to easily cultivate their crops.
- Farmers will be getting free from the debt for penetrating underground borewells.
- Around 3 lakhs of eligible beneficiaries will get benefit under this JalaKala Scheme.
- For expanding the benefits of this scheme to huge amount of beneficiaries, this scheme has included 13 districts alongwith.
- Those beneficiaries who belong to SC/ST and marginal farmers can also take benefit by applying under this scheme.
- It will raise the salaries of the ranchers.
- This scheme will put emphasis on increasing the crop production among the farmers.
- All the eligible beneficiaries can also apply for this scheme either online or either offline.
- Government has hired concerned authorities for measuring the depth of the borewell.
- Free of cost motor and pump set will provided by the government to the farmers.
- District authorities have been instructed for the working of drilling program.
- SMS will be sent to the applicant regarding the construction working of borewells.
- Quality control department will inspect the borewell.
Features of AP JalaKala Scheme 2024
The Features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Jala Kala Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme has been implemented under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy has started this initiative.
- This scheme is the part of YSR Housing scheme that was announced by the Chief Minister during the election manifesto.
- Eligible beneficiaries will get the facilities of borewells for the purpose of irrigation.
- Rs. 2340 crores of budget has been set up by the government for its successful implementation.
- Around 3 lakhs of applicants will be benefited from this scheme.
- About 13 districts have been covered under this scheme.
- The work of drilling 2nd borewells will also starts so soon.
- Andhra Pradesh JalaKala Scheme is only applicable for the Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh. No other citizen of other state can apply under this scheme.
- A target of constructing about 12 lakhs of borewells has been fixed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- All the notifications regarding the borewells construction will be communicated to SMS to the applicant.
- There will be a scientifically conduction for the survey of groundwater before the drilling process.
- Second borewell will be drilled under the supervision of MPDO, DWAMA APD.
- SC/ST and marginal farmers & women farmers can apply under this scheme.
- This scheme is focusing more and more on empowering each farmer by letting themselves free from the debt of penetrating borewells.
- It will raise the crop productions which will definitely boos the economy of Andhra Pradesh.
- For the working of inspection of the borewell quality control department has been hired.
For applying under AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must ensure that he or she is the permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only one farmer from the whole family will get the borewell facility. Other family members of the same family group will be disqualified for applying under this scheme.
- Before applying the applicant must ensure that he/she have a farming land from 2.5 acres to 5 acres.
- The beneficiaries can also apply as a group with the surround farmers if they do not own 2 acres of land.
- Retired Employees, Government Employees will not be given priority under this scheme.
- SC/ST/women farmers can also be given priority.
- Any farmer without an existing borewell can also be given priority under this scheme.
- Those beneficiaries will considered ineligible who have already constructed their own borewells.
Some of the important documents required to apply under the Andhra Pradesh Jala Kala Scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for identification of the applicant
- White Ration card
- Voter Id
- Mobile Number
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate if the applicant belongs to SC/ST category
- Farming land passbook
Process To Apply Online Under AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2024
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying online under this scheme:-
- At first the applicant will need to open and visit its Official Website.
- After opening official website, you will see the homepage of this site.
- Now you have to click on the tab launch present on the home screen.
- Then you will redirect to a new page, where you will need to click on the option of Apply For Borewell.
- Now you will see a new page after clicking, on this new page you will need to enter you Aadhar Card number.
- Here you will need to enter the OTP on the Otp box which you have received on your registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, click on the option of submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply online under this scheme.
Procedure For Applying Offline
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying offline under AP YSR Kala Jala Scheme:-
- For applying offline, you will need to open its official website.
- At the homepage, you will need to click on the application form.
- Then click on the Registration Form for downloading it.
- After that this form will be appeared on your computer screen.
- You can also download it after viewing by clicking on the option of download.
- Then take the print out of this form.
- Fill this form and then submit it to the concerned authorities.
Downloading Survey Report Form
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for downloading Survey Report Form:-
- At first, you will need to visit & open its official website.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- At this homepage, click on the option of application form.
- Then you will need to click on the option of Survey Report Form.
- This form will be displayed on your screen.
- You can also download it by clicking on the option of download.
- Take print out of this form.
Process To Do Department Login
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for Department Login:-
- For department login, the user will need first to open its official website.
- After that you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On this homepage, you will require to click on the option of Dept. Login.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page where you will need to enter some of the asked details: –
- Captcha Code
- Then click on the option of Login button after making all the entries.
- In this way you will be able to get Department Login under their portal.
Reviewing Application Status
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for reviewing the status of their application:-
- For checking the status of your filed application form, you will need to open its official website.
- Then after that you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On this homepage, just look on the dialogue box where you will need to enter your Application number.
- After entering your application number, click on the option of Track.
- In this way you will be shown with your application status on your screen.
Procedure For Checking The List Of Beneficiary
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the list of the eligible beneficiaries under this scheme:-
- For checking the list of eligible beneficiary, you will need to visit its official website.
- After that you’ll land on the homepage of this site.
- On this homepage, click on the option of MIS Reports.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this new page, you will be able to see the list of eligible beneficiaries.
- Now you can view this list.
The contact details related to this scheme are as mentioned below:-
- Phone Number- 9121296053
- Email ID- [email protected]
The toll-free numbers related to this scheme are as follows:-
- Agriculture & Allied Services- 1907
- Anti Corruption- 14400
- Disha- 181
- Illicit Liquor & Sand Smuggling- 14500
- TeleMedicine Services- 14410