Karnataka Auto & Taxi Driver Scheme Online Apply | Karnataka Driver Scheme Online Registration & Beneficiary List | Karnataka Auto & Taxi Driver Application Form & Check Status |
The State Government of Karnataka has launched Karnataka Driver Scheme in order to provide financial assistance to all auto drivers, taxi drivers, cab drivers. Beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 3000 credited to their respective bank accounts by applying under this scheme. The Chief Minister of Karnataka has started this initiative.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Karnataka Driver Scheme 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Karnataka Driver Scheme 2024
The Chief Minister of Karnataka BS Yediyurappa has launched Karnataka Driver Scheme for all taxi drivers, cab drivers and auto drivers. Rs. 3000 financial assistance will be provided to each eligible beneficiary. About 2.10 lakhs of applicants will be able to take benefit under this scheme.
Karnataka Driver Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Karnataka. Only drivers of the state can apply under this scheme. Rs. 3000 will be transferred to each eligible driver beneficiary. Budget of Rs. 63 crores has been allotted by the government for the implementation of this scheme. A target of covering about 2 lakhs of beneficiaries has been fixed by the government.
Highlights Of Driver Scheme Karnataka 2024
Highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme
|Karnataka Driver Scheme
|Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa
|The state government of Karnataka
|To provide financial assistance to drivers
|Rs. 3000 will be transferred to drivers in their bank accounts
|Auto/cab/taxi drivers, washermen, barbers, farmers and MSME
|No. of applicants
|Form of benefit
|Financial assistance of Rs. 3000
|Rs. 63 Crores
|Mode of application
Objectives Of Karnataka Driver Scheme 2024
The objective of launching the Driver Scheme under the State Government of Karnataka is to provide financial assistance to each taxi/cab/auto driver by providing Rs. 3000 to their bank accounts. This scheme is a form of financial support which is given by the Karnataka government for those who have been largely affected due to the covid 19 pandemic.
Due to the lockdown, farmers, auto/cab/taxi drivers were unable to do some earning, due to which they went through financial problems, keeping this thing in mind Chief Minister of Karnataka has launched Karnataka Driver Scheme. By getting financial assistance of Rs. 3000, drivers and others beneficiaries will be able to get some stability.
Assistance To Flower & Vegetable Growers
Rs. 69 crores of budget have been allocated by the Government for giving assistance to all the fruit and vegetable growers. Flower Growers have been provided with the amount of Rs. 12.73 crores by the Government. Rs. 10,000 will be paid by the government per hectare of cultivable land. Around 69000 fruit/vegetable growers will be benefited.
Assistance To Construction Workers & Street Vendors
This scheme also covers assistance for construction workers as well as street vendors. Rs. 3000 per worker will be provided by the Government. Rs. 494 crores of budget have been allocated by the government for the financial aid for construction workers. Rs. 2000 will be provided to each vendor.
Assistance To Unorganized Sectors Workers
Workers of unorganized sectors have also been covered under this scheme. Financial assistance of Rs. 3000 will be provided to each worker. Rs. 4.82 crores of the budget has been spent by the government. All the workers of the unorganized sector such as tailors, potters, mechanics, blacksmiths, and domestic workers will get Rs. 2000 by the mode of Direct Benefit Transfer.
Assistance To Craftsmen
The State Government of Karnataka is also giving financial support to each craftsman. Rs. 3000 will be credited to their bank accounts. A target of covering 16095 no. of craftsmen has been set up by the government. Rs. 4.8 crores of the budget has been allocated by the Government. Tailors, Doormen, mechanics, metalworkers, and homegrown specialists will also be given priority.
Benefits of Karnataka Driver Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- One of the foremost benefit of applying under this scheme is that Karnataka Driver Scheme isonly applicable for the drivers of the state.
- All the drivers such as auto drivers, cab driver, taxi drivers can avail the benefit under this scheme.
- The amount of benefit will be transferred directly to their bank account numbers.
- Government has allocated Rs. 62 crores of target for providing benefit to the beneficiaries.
- An amount of Rs. 3000 will be directly transferred to each eligible beneficiary.
- Covid-19 affected people will be able to deal with their difficulties.
- Around 12.73 crores of flowers growers have got benefit under Karnataka Driver Scheme.
- This scheme is also providing financial support to the fruit cultivators and vegetable cultivators, construction workers.
- Each washermen have got an amount of Rs. 5,000 on the basis of onetime payment.
- Around 3.04 lakhs of workers from unorganized sectors have got financial assistance of Rs. 2000 transferred to their bank accounts.
- For providing benefit to each Artist, the Government is going to spend an amount of Rs. 60.89 crores of budget.
- Payment of electricity can be made in installments.
Features of Karnataka Driver Scheme 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Karnataka Driver Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Karnataka.
- This scheme has been implemented under the State Government of West Bengal.
- Chief Minister of Karnataka BS Yediyurappa has started this initiative.
- Rs. 63 crores of budget has been set up by the government for its successful implementation.
- Rs. 109 crores of budget have been allocated for waivers.
- Karnataka Driver Scheme is only applicable for the citizens of Karnataka.
- A target of covering about 2.10 lakhs of applicants has been fixed by the Government of Karnataka.
- Rs. 25,000 will be paid by the Government for each hectare.
- Onetime payment of Rs. 5000 will be given to 60,000 of washermen.
- An amount of Rs. 3000 will be provided to each eligible beneficiary.
- This scheme is more and more focusing on encountering those drivers who have been largely affected due to corona-19 pandemic.
- Around 69 crores of budget have been sanction by the government for providing financial aid to each vegetable/fruit grower.
- A target of covering 16095 no. of artists has been fixed by the Karnataka’s Government.
For applying under Karnataka Driver Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The beneficiary must be a permanent applicant of Karnataka.
- The applicant must have permanent address proof which should be issued by the Karnataka State.
- The applicant must have a valid Driving License which is issued by the State Transport Department.
- The beneficiary must have the vehicle license.
- Following candidates are eligible to apply for the Karnataka Driver Scheme:-
- Auto Driver
- Cab Driver
- Flower Growers
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Taxi Driver
Some of the important documents required to apply under the Karnataka Driver Scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card is mandatory
- Applicant’s passport Size photograph
- Domicile Certificate
- Photocopy of Registered Transport Driver
- Voter Id Card
- Vehicle Registration Certificate and Applicant’s Driving License
Karnataka Driver Scheme Apply Online/Registration 2024
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying under this scheme:-
- For applying under this scheme, the applicants need first to open its Official Website of Seva Sindhu.
- After that you will directly land on the homepage of this site.
- On this homepage, you will need to click on the option of Disbursement Of Cash Relief To Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers For Covid-19.
- Now you will land on the new page where you will see a Driver Registration Form. On this form you will have to do some required entries: –
- Name of the applicant as per Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Driving License Details
- Vehicle details
- After making all the entries in the columns. Just click on the option of Submit button.
- Now you will get applied under this scheme.
Checking Application Status
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking application status under this scheme:-
- At first the user will need to open the Official Website of Seva Sidhu.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On this homepage, you will need to click on the option of Track Your Application Status.
- After that you have to enter Application Reference Number carefully.
- Then after entering the number, click on the option of Submit button.
Process To Check Beneficiary List
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the list of the eligible beneficiaries under the Karnataka Driver Scheme:-
- For checking the list of beneficiary under this scheme, the applicants will need first to open their Official Website of Seva Sidhu.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- At this homepage, click on the option of Beneficiary List.
- After that select the desired option as per your choice of requirement.
- In this way you will be able to see the List of Beneficiary.
Helpline Number- 080-22230281