Mukhyamantri Mahalaxmi Yojana Apply Online | Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Scheme Online Registration | Mahalaxmi Yojana Online Form | Benefits & Eligibility To Apply Under UK Mahalaxmi Yojana |
Mahalaxmi Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Uttarakhand on 30 June 2021 with a view to providing Mahalaxmi kit to both baby and mother during pregnancy. This scheme has been initiated by Chief Minister Shri. Tirath Singh Rawat. This scheme has been started for giving care to both child and mother.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Yojana 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Yojana 2023
The Chief Minister Shri. Tirath Singh Rawat has launched Mahalaxmi Yojana on 30 June 2021 under the State Government of Uttarakhand. By applying under this scheme both baby and the mother will get a kit which contains all the necessary things which are required during the delivery of the pregnant lady.
UK Mahalaxmi Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Uttarakhand. Under this scheme food as well as clothing items will be provided to pregnant women and infants by the Government by distributing them the Mahalaxmi kits. This kit will contain nutritious food, hygienic food for both newborn babies and mothers for their better health.
Highlights Of UK Mahalaxmi Yojana
Highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme||Mahalaxmi Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Shri. Tirath Rawat|
|Launching date||30 June 2021|
|Launched under||State Government of Uttarakhand|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Uttarakhand|
|Objective||To provide assistance to pregnant women|
|Benefit||Both baby and mother will get Mahalaxmi kit|
|Beneficiaries||Newborn Babies Pregnant Female|
|Allocated Department||Department of Women and Child Development|
|No. of applicants||16929|
|Form of benefit||Mahalaxmi Kit|
|Kits contain||Baby powder, baby soap, baby diaper, etc.|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
Objectives of Mahalaxmi Yojana 2023
The foremost objective of launching the UK Mahalaxmi Scheme is to make a woman self-reliant/empowered when she is in the stage of pregnancy as well as the delivery of their infant. The government will provide both a baby and a mother with a kit that will contain all necessary items which are essential during the delivery and pregnancy moment.
The other main objective of launching Mahalaxmi Yojana under Uttarakhand’s Government is to distribute Mahalaxmi kits to each pregnant lady so that she will provide proper care to her infant which is essential at the time of delivery. This will bring some changes in their standard of health standard as well as standard of hygiene.
Virtual Program Set up
A virtual program has been set up by the government for distributing the Mahalaxmi kits among the eligible beneficiaries. Beneficiaries will be connected to this program in a virtual way. Around 16929 no. of beneficiaries will be covered under this scheme. More than 16,000 applications have been made during this virtual program.
Distributing Mahalaxmi Kits
Within the provision of this scheme, the Mahalaxmi kit will be distributed among the women and pregnant females of the state. This kit will contain all the personal care items for babies and mothers which are mandatory during the delivery of the newborn baby. With this kit, they can fulfil their needs. Only one kit will be provided to the woman who has given birth to twin girls.
List Of Items Under Mahalaxmi Scheme
Below is the mentioned list of items that is available in the Mahalaxmi kit: –
- Two pairs of cotton hats and socks
- One packet of diaper = 10 pieces
- Soft cotton baby towel
- A rubber sheet
- Baby powder
- Cotton bag
- Baby soap
- Two baby blankets
- Handwash liquid
- Laundry detergent
- Nail cutter
- Sanitary napkins
- Warm scarf
- Two cotton suits
- Warm shawl
Benefits of Mahalaxmi Yojana
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- The one of the foremost benefit of applying under Mahalaxmi Scheme is that both the newborn and mother will get a kit provided by the government.
- This kit will contains all the items which are essential for both mother and newborn baby after the delivery process.
- Government will encourage the personal care of newborn babies.
- Mahalaxmi kit will contains daily use of items such as baby soap, baby powder, baby diaper for baby and some of the items will be for mother such as warm cotton shawl, saree and a scarf.
- The benefit of Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Yojana will only be given to newborn babies and pregnant female.
- Around 16929 no. of applicants will be covered in this scheme.
- By applying under this scheme, women will become self-empowered and reliant.
- Daughters will be encouraged. It will abolish all the practices which are derogatory to the dignity of women and girls.
- Mothers will be able to serve all the personal care to her baby either it is related to child’s health or it is concerned with the nutrition.
- Beneficiaries have to join virtual program for getting this kit.
- It will eliminate the infant feticide and will improve the sex ration of the daughters in the state.
- Within the completion of this scheme, Infant Mortality Rate will be decreased from the past scenario.
- It will bring higher standard of living and higher standard of nutrition in the baby’s life.
- By using this kit, proper hygiene will be ensured for both baby as well as pregnant women.
- Now no mother has to face the difficulty for bearing the responsibilities of her newborn baby due to economical instability.
Features of Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Yojana
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Mahalaxmi Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
- This scheme has been implemented under the State Government of Uttarakhand.
- Chief Minister Shri. Tirath Singh Rawat has started this initiative.
- Launching date of this scheme is 30 June 2021.
- This scheme is only applicable for the citizens of Uttarakhand.
- Applicants have to visit Anganwadi Center for registering themselves under this scheme.
- This scheme is a form of encouragement given for the personal care of mother and girl after delivery by the government.
- A virtual program has been conducted for distributing mahalaxmi kits to the beneficiaries.
- Only pregnant females and newborn babies can apply under UK Mahalaxmi Yojana.
- Rekha Arya, Minister of Women’s Empowerment and Child Development have taken first step while saying that this is a very important step to advance the daughters.
- More than 16 thousands women will be benefitted on the 1st day of launching of this scheme.
- By applying under this scheme, a special kit will be provided to pregnant lady.
- The name of this special kit will be Mahalaxmi Kit.
- This kit will contains all the necessary items for ensuring the healthcare of both newborn baby and pregnant women.
- A target of covering 16929 of beneficiaries has been set up by the government.
- District Magistrates have been allocated for distributing Mahalaxmi kits to the beneficiaries.
For applying under Mahalaxmi Yojana, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- Only pregnant lady and newborn babies will be given priority to apply. Both the baby and mother will be considered eligible for applying.
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Uttarakhand.
- The pregnant women must be above the 18 years of age.
Some of the important documents required to apply under UK Mahalaxmi Yojana as per given below:-
- Attaching Aadhar Card is mandatory
- Identity card
- Age certificate of pregnant lady
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
- Certificate issued by ASHA Worker
- Certificate of non-tax payer
- Proof of Registration at Anganwadi centers
- Institutional Delivery Certificate
- If the delivery of baby has taken place in home, then the applicant must attach the photocopy of family register
Procedure For Applying Offline Under Mahalaxmi Yojana
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying offline under CM Mahalaxmi Yojana Uttarakhand:-
- For applying offline under this scheme, the applicant will need first to visit their nearest Anganwadi Center.
- At the Anganwadi Center, you have to take Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Scheme Application from the concerned official.
- After receiving the form, the user will required to carefully read each information thoroughly before filling.
- Then enter each information in the required columns.
- Now you will need to attach all the relevant documents with it.
- After that submit this form to the Anganwadi Center same.
- Official will go through the verification process after receiving form from the applicant.
- Whenever the verification process will get completed, they will provide you the benefit of this scheme.
Process To Apply Online
No information has been provided by using the resources regarding the process of the application form under the UK Mahalaxmi Yojana. As soon as any data related to the application could be supplied with the help of internet sources, we will update you with all the information related to the process of application via this article. Click Here- uk.gov.in