Back To Work Scheme Online Apply | Rajasthan Back To Work Scheme Online Registration | Back To Work Scheme Application Form | Check Subsidy Under Back To Work Scheme Rajasthan |
The State Government of Rajasthan has launched the Back To Work Scheme. The government will provide job opportunities to all women, widows, divorced women on the basis of regular and Work From Home job opportunities. Under this scheme, all eligible beneficiaries can take benefits by applying online. Around 1500 applicants will be able to get applied for this scheme.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Rajasthan Back To Work Scheme 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Rajasthan Back To Work Scheme 2023
Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot has launched the Back To Work Scheme with a view to providing job and employment opportunities to all the women who have been facing huge difficulties due to the absence of job opportunities. After applying under this scheme, they will get job facilities provided by the Government. Jobs will be on the basis of regular hours and work from home.
Rajasthan Back To Work Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Rajasthan. The government will provide employment opportunities to women, widowed, divorced women. Work from home jobs will be provided to those who can’t carry out jobs on regular hours. Regular hour’s job will be provided to those who can carry out the job on a regular basis.
Highlights Of Back To Work Scheme
Highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Back To Work Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Launched under||State Government of Rajasthan|
|Objective||To provide job opportunities to women|
|Benefit||Women will get Work From Home, Regular basis jobs as per their calibre|
|Beneficiaries||Widowed women, Divorced women, victims of violence|
|No. of applicants||15000|
|Form of benefit||Providing employment opportunities|
|Budget for Water Supply Project||Rs. 8461.76 Crore|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Back To Work Scheme
One of the foremost objectives of launching the Rajasthan Back To Work Scheme is to provide job opportunities to all the victims of violence, divorced women, widowed women who have lost their jobs due to some family reasons or some conditions. This scheme will also put emphasis on increasing the literacy rate among women and empowering each woman in the country.
The other main objective Back To Work Scheme is to encourage each woman, female and girl for the enlargement of their education choice by providing them job opportunities. Work From Home opportunities will be given to those women who have trouble in joining offices for regular hours. Those beneficiaries who don’t have any trouble with office hours will be given Regular Jobs.
Divorced women, victims of the violence, widowed women will be given the highest priority for applying under this scheme. Making these women the main priority is because there are many women who have become the victims of domestic violence by the husband and husband’s family. A target of covering 15000 of such women has been fixed by the Government.
Those women, who have enrolled under this scheme, will also be given training facilities provided by the Government. This training will upgrade and update their skills regarding their job posts. Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) will be the main corporation who will carry out all the facilities regarding the training.
Women Empowerment Directorate
All the work which is required for creating the database of eligible beneficiaries will be developed by the Directorate of Women Empowerment Directorate along with the active participation of the CSR organization. All the applicants who are interested in joining employment will be provided job opportunities by the Directorate of Women Empowerment.
Water Supply Project
Under the Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan has sanctioned a budget of Rs. 8461.76 Crore for 27 Water Supply Projects. Within the sanction of this budget, the implementation of the Jal Jeevan Mission will pick up the pace. The main motive is to provide drinking water to 7.73 lakhs of households through a tap facility.
Centre-State Govt. Share
Under the implementation of the Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme, Rajasthan Government has allocated Rs. 8461.76 crores of budget. There will be a percentage of shares which will be given to both Central Government & State Government. Rs. 5234.84 crore is the share of State Government whereas Rs. 3712.64 crores will be the share of the Central Government.
Announcement Of Projects
The CM Ashok Gehlot has permitted 29 projects under Jal Jeevan Mission. Out of which 3 projects for which announcement will be made for the year 2020-2021 and other 14 projects are for the year 2021-2022. The other remaining 12 projects will be in the category of other projects.
Benefits of Back To Work Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- One of the main benefit of applying under Rajasthan Back To Work Scheme is that women will be able to get job facilities provided by the Government.
- Divorced Women, Victims of domestic Violence and Widowed women will be given main priority for applying under this scheme.
- State Government of Rajasthan will provide employment opportunities for those beneficiaries who have applied under this scheme.
- A target of providing benefits to 15,000 of applicants has been fixed by the government.
- By getting employment opportunities, women, females and girls will be empowered and self-reliant to stand up on their own foot.
- Jobs will be provided on the basis of beneficiary’s education qualifications and eligibility of the women.
- Women Empowerment Directorate will provide all the employment opportunities.
- Back to Work Scheme is really helpful for those women who are searching for job opportunities but not have get in the jobs yet.
- After applying under this scheme, government will also make some arrangement for providing them training facilities.
- For the facilitation of women registration, Single Window System has been developed.
- Supervision authorities have been hired by the Government for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- Training facilities will help for their upgradation of skills, talents and caliber.
- Work from home jobs will also be provided under this scheme.
- Regular hour’s basis jobs will be imparted to beneficiaries under this scheme.
- Women will be able to deal with her financial difficulties.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website for applying online under this scheme.
Features of Back To Work Rajasthan Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Back To Work Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Rajasthan.
- Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot has started this initiative.
- Around 15,000 of women will be benefitted under this scheme.
- This scheme has been announced during the discussion on the Finance and Appropriation Bill.
- The main beneficiaries will be divorced women, victims of violence & widowed women from the Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan Back To Work Scheme is only applicable for the citizens of the Rajasthan. No other citizen of other state can apply under this scheme.
- Women Empowerment and increasing literacy ratio is the main concern of this scheme.
- CSR Organization will handle the work of connecting beneficiaries with the jobs in the private sector.
- Government has set 2 criteria for providing jobs: – one will be on the basis of Regular Basis (office timing from 9 Am to 5 PM) and 2nd will be on the Work From Home.
- For the upgradation of their skills, training facilities will be carried out the Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL).
- Recruitment of employment will be done by the CSR organization in private sector.
- For targeted category of women, Government has also provided re-skilling/up-skilling training facilities.
- A Single Window System will be developed by the Government for the proper facilitation of Beneficiaries Login & Registration.
- Directorate of Women Empowerment have allocated with the working of creating portal of this scheme.
- Monitoring Committee will be responsible for the coordination of each activity of this scheme.
- Before applying under this scheme, the applicants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria as well as should have important documents which are necessary for making online registration for this scheme.
For applying under the Back To Work Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- This scheme is only applicable for the citizens of state Rajasthan. So the beneficiary must be a permanent citizen or resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant must be women.
- Widow, divorcee women, victims of the violence are the main priority of this scheme.
- Beneficiary must ensure that she is not convicted under any criminal offence.
Some of the important documents required to apply under Rajasthan Back To Work Scheme as per given below:-
- Affixing Aadhar card within the Application form is must.
- Income certificate of the applicant is must.
- Caste certificate is beneficiary belong to SC/ST category
- Residence Certificate issued by the State Rajasthan
- Applicant’s PAN Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Photocopy of the Bank Passbook
Process To Apply Online
No information has been provided by using the resources regarding the process of the application form under the Rajasthan Back To Work Scheme. As soon as any data related to the application could be supplied with the help of internet sources, we will update you with all the information related to the process of application via this article. Otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website of Rajasthan.
In case there is any queries and questions coming to your mind regarding Rajasthan Back To Work Scheme, then you can contact the mentioned below helpline number and Email Id: –
- Helpline Number: – 01412368850
- Email ID: – [email protected]