JK SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Online Apply | Jammu and Kashmir Health Insurance Scheme Online Registration | J&K SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Application Form | Eligibility To Apply Under SEHAT |
Our Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi Ji has announced Sehat Health Insurance Scheme on 26th November 2020 in order to provide a free health insurance scheme to all the residents of Jammu and Kashmir. This scheme has been launched under the supervision of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. This Health Insurance Scheme is only applicable to the citizens of the State Jammu & Kashmir.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Jammu & Kashmir Health Insurance Scheme 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying under this scheme. To get complete information about this Scheme, read this article till the end.
J&K Sehat Health Insurance Scheme 2024
Sehat Health Insurance Scheme has been launched in Jammu & Kashmir by the Prime Minister. A target of covering 60, 00,000 people have been set up by the government. As this scheme has been launched in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, now every citizen of Jammu and Kashmir can avail the benefit of this scheme.
Shri. Narendra Modi Ji has launched Sehat Health Insurance Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir. Health Insurance of Rs. 5 lakhs will be provided to each eligible beneficiary under this scheme. But this health insurance scheme is not applicable for people who fall below the below poverty line. No treatment charges have to be paid out by the patient.
Highlights Of J&K Health Insurance Scheme 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the Scheme
|Jammu & Kashmir Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
|Social Endeavor for Health and Telemedicine
|Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi Ji
|26th November 2020
|State Government of Jammu & Kashmir
|Central Government of India
|Jammu & Kashmir
|To provide medical treatment to citizens of J&K
|Citizens will get health insurance without paying any fee
|Citizens of Jammu & Kashmir
|No. of applicants
|Form of benefit
|Health insurance of 5lakhs
|Government Hospitals =229 Private Hospitals = 35
|Cardiology, Nephrology and Oncology
|Mode of application
Objectives Of Sehat Health Insurance 2024
One of the main objectives of launching the Sehat Health Insurance Scheme is to provide medical insurance of 5 lakhs to citizens of Jammu & Kashmir. This scheme has been launched under the supervision of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. A target of covering 1 crore of applicants have been set up by the government.
The other main objective of launching the J&K Sehat Health Insurance Scheme is to provide Health Care facilities to the leftover citizens of Jammu & Kashmir. The residents will be able to get free treatment without having suffered from economical instability. Sehat Golden cards will be distributed to each eligible beneficiary for availing the benefit of this scheme.
On 3rd December 2021, a campaign has been launched by the District Administration of Srinagar so that SEHAT Golden cards will be distributed to each applicant. District Administration has made provisions to launch this campaign in different tehsils. There has been a list of tehsils for the campaign made by the government as per follows: –
- Government Boy Higher
- Government Higher Secondary School Channapora
- Health Centre
- Kashmir University Campus
- Polo-View and Tehsil office
- Sekidafar Safa Kadal Indoor Stadium
- Tehsil Office
Health Care Centers
There will be many Health Care Centers which will be soon developed by the Government. By organizing health care centres government will ensure to the residents of Jammu & Kashmir that they will not have to visit other cities for getting treatment for their diseases. About 1100 Health and Wellness Centers and 800 Centers will be opened in Jammu & Kashmir.
Advancement Of Healthcare Sector
Under the provisions of the Sehat Health Insurance Scheme, citizens of Jammu & Kashmir will not have visited other cities for getting treatment. A list of government hospitals and private hospitals has already been made by the government which will be empanelled under this scheme. Applicants can go to any one of the empanelled hospitals by their choice of selection. This will definitely make some advancements and developments in the healthcare sector.
JK SEHAT Golden Cards
Those beneficiaries who will make a registration under this scheme will be provided with SEHAT Golden Cards so that they will be able to get free treatments while visiting hospitals. For getting Sehat Health Insurance Card, the applicants have to visit Common Service Center (CSC) for registering themselves. By getting these cards, they will be able to get medical facilities easily.
For the proper implementation of this scheme, a committee will be organized by the central government who will prepare the list of eligible applicants of Jammu & Kashmir. There has been a provision that around 1 crore of applicants will be covered under this scheme. J&K Sehat Health Insurance Scheme has been implemented by article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir.
Benefits of J&K Sehat Insurance Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- By registering themselves under this scheme, all the eligible applicants of Jammu and Kashmir will be able to get Health Insurance of 5 lakhs.
- This scheme is only applicable for the citizens of Jammu & Kashmir. No other citizen of other state can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- It is a kind of cashless facility provided to the applicant.
- After applying online on Health Insurance Scheme they will get Health Insurance Card Provided by the Government.
- This scheme will assure the Universal Healthcare Coverage (UHC) to all the residents of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Citizens not have to pay any fee while availing the treatment facilities.
- Employees and retirees of Government Jobs can also apply.
- Applicants can avail the services of hospitals by showing SEHAT Golden Card which has been provided to them by their registration process.
- At the main function of Jammu Convention Center, Lt. Governor Manoj Sinha will distribute the Sehat Golden Cards to eligible beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries can go to any one of the empanelled hospitals made by the Government by their choice of selection.
- For getting their Health Insurance Card, the applicants will need to visit CSC.
- A target of covering 1 crores of applicants have been set up by the Government.
- Jammu & Kashmir Sehat Insurance Scheme will put emphasis more on covering leftovers beneficiaries of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Now no one will have to face any hurdle while getting treatment of their diseases.
- Only one member out of 1.10 lakhs of families has registered under this scheme.
- Treatment facilities for Cardiology, Nephrology and Oncology will be also be provided.
- About 1100 Health and Wellness Centers and 800 Centers will be opened in the Jammu & Kashmir. So the applicants will need to visit different cities for getting their treatment.
Features of Sehat Health Insurance Scheme 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Health Insurance Scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendra Modi Ji.
- SEHAT stands for Social Endeavor for Health and Telemedicine.
- Central Government is the main operational wing for its implementation.
- This scheme has been launched on 26 November 2020.
- All kinds of secondary and tertiary care will be covered under this scheme.
- Around 5 lakhs of Medical eHelatHealth Insurance will be provided to the applicant. Health Insurance will be granted to a single family irrespective of the number and age of the family members.
- Sehat Insurance Cards will be provided to each eligible beneficiary. About 23 lakhs of Sehat Insurance cards have been distributed.
- This scheme is linked with the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- In the Srinagar District around 376693 no. of applicants who have applied for this scheme.
- Around 1 crores of citizens of Jammu & Kashmir will be able to get benefit of this scheme.
- Different kinds of treatments will also be available such as cardiology, Nephrology and Oncology, etc.
- This scheme has been implemented under the supervision of Ayushman Bharat Scheme by the Prime Minister.
- A special committee has been hired by the government for its successful implementation.
- This scheme has been implemented by the article 370 in the Jammu & Kashmir.
- Around 229 no. of government hospitals and 35 private hospitals have been empanelled under J&K Sehat Health Insurance Scheme.
- Benefits of this scheme have been extended to the employees of government jobs and by the Financial Commissioner of Health and Medical Education.
- A Registration Campaign has also been organized in different tehsils of districts as per the provisions of Government.
For applying under J&K Health Insurance Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- This scheme is only applicable for the citizens of Jammu & Kashmir. So the beneficiary must be a permanent citizen or resident of J&K.
- Benefit of this scheme will be provided to each citizen of Jammu & Kashmir.
Some of the important documents required to apply under the AB-SEHAT Insurance Scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Voter ID proof
- Age proof of the beneficiary
- Ration card of the applicant
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
- Mobile Number for receiving OTPs or future messages
Jammu & Kasmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Online Apply 2024
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying online under this scheme:-
- At first you will need to visit the Official Website.
- After that you will land on the homepage of this site.
- Then you will need to click on the option of “Am I Eligible?” this option will appear on the top right corner of the homepage. If you are
- The applicant has to fill all the required details for checking eligibility. If you are eligible, then the application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now you will need to enter all the necessary details in the corresponding fields such as by uploading documents: –
- J&K Ration Card
- Aadhar card number
- DOB Proof
- After that in the last step, you will need to click on the option of Submit button to proceed this process.
- Now the Application Number will be shown to your on your computer screen. Note this number for future reference or use.
- Soon you will receive your Golden Health Card provided by the Government.
Procedure To Apply Offline
The applicants have to follow mentioned below procedure for applying offline under this scheme: –
- If applicant wants to apply offline for this scheme, then he or she will need first to visit Common Service Center (CSC).
- Then after visiting CSC Center, you have to seek Application form from the center agent.
- Now after getting this form, you will require to go through all the instructions which have been written on it. After that you will need to fill this form by entering each detail in the required column.
- Then attach all the important documents with it.
- Now you will need to submit this form to the CSC Center same.
- After that CSC Center will carry out verification process. After the completion of verification process, a Sehat Insurance Card will be provided by the agent.
- By getting this card, you can avail the benefit of Sehat Health Insurance Scheme.
In case there is any queries and questions coming to your mind regarding J&K Health Insurance Scheme, then you can contact the mentioned below helpline numbers:-
- 1800 233 5554
- 14555 0194 290923
- 0191 2478585