Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online Registration at pmjay.gov.in & Application Form | PMJAY Scheme Online Apply & Eligibility | PM Ayushman Card Online Registration at pmjay.gov.in |
Our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji has started Ayushman Bharat Scheme on 14th April 2018 with a view to providing health insurance to poor and backward class families so that they can overcome their health-related problems financially. This scheme was announced on the birthday of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar. Beneficiaries will not face any financial problem by getting the benefit of this scheme.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying under this scheme. To get complete information about Ayushman Bharat Scheme, read this article till the end.
PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2024
In order to provide better health-related services to the economically weaker sections and backward classes, the Government of India has announced Ayushman Bharat Scheme, under which they will get 5 lakh health insurance annually. It is also called PM Jan Arogya Yojana. This scheme was announced on the birthday of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar, but this scheme was implemented in the whole country on the occasion of the birthday of Pandit Dindayal.
Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, a target has been set to provide free health insurance facilities to 10 crore poor families. The Central Government will bear the cost of hospitalization. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also known by another name which is Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or other abbreviated forms for this scheme is that AB-PMJAY.
Highlights Of PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme
|PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme
|PM Jan Aryogya Yojana or PMJAY
|Shri Narendra Modi Ji
|To provide free health insurance to the poor family group
|Date of Introduction
|Date of Enforcement
|Citizen of India
|No. of applicants
|10 crores applicants
|Form of benefit
|Health insurance of Rs 5 lakh
|Central Government Scheme
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|National Health Authority (NHA)
|Budget of expenditure
|Rs. 8,088 crore
|Maharashtra and Tamilnadu
|28 states of india
|7 UTs of India
|No. of disease can be cured
|Orthopedics Treatment Cardiology Treatment Vascular Surgery Treatment Urology Treatment
|No of empanelled hospitals
|3rd, 7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Objectives of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is providing health insurance of 5 lakhs so that all the citizens of India who belong to the economic class of the society will be able to get benefits by applying under this scheme. The Central Government will pay the hospitalization expenses of the beneficiary of the hospitalized family.
All the families applying under this PMJAY who cannot bear the burden of hospital expenses will be able to get their diseases treated. The entire cost of medicine, health treatment, and medical expenses will be borne by the Central Government. This scheme has been expanded all over India as such all 28 states of India and 7 Union Territories of India can avail the benefit under this scheme.
Inaugural Ceremony Of Arogya Manthan 3.0
The third inaugural ceremony of PM Ayushman Bharat scheme has been inaugurated by the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare on 23 September 2021 which was celebrated with the name of Arogya Manthan 3.0. Union Minister has also declared that this Manthan will be celebrated as Ayushman Bharat Diwas from 23 September to 25 September 2021. And all the government officials who have been associated with this scheme will also get present on this Ayushman Diwas.
Under this scheme, best performing states as well union territories will also get awarded by the union minister of the Health and Family Welfare Ministry. Apart from this, the union minister will also interact with the beneficiaries of this scheme on this occasion. It has been declared that a technology platform will also be launched on this occasion.
Facilitation Of Dental Treatment
When our Prime Minister of India has launched Ayushman Bharat Scheme, they have also included dental treatment in this scheme. It has been announced that only a few types of surgical dental treatments will be covered under the provision of the dental treatment facility. The provision of including dental treatment was taken into consideration only after receiving the demand from the Dental Council of India.
National Health authority has suggested a list of the dental treatments for the Dental Council of India. This list of dental treatments will be included under this scheme. For the provision of the Dental package, a meeting will be organized by the National Health Authority and Dental Council of India. They are going to include all kinds of plans under dental treatment.
Types of dental treatments which will be covered under this scheme are as follows:-
- Dental implants
- Tooth extraction to tooth fracture
- Tooth repair
- Oral cancer
- Bacterial endocarditis
Free Corona Virus Treatment
Chief Minister of MP has decided to launch a free coronavirus treatment or free coronavirus treatment facility for all the infected coronavirus patients. All the poor, as well as middle-class citizens of the state, can avail of this benefit. For providing free corona treatment, a special package will be arranged in order to provide private hospitals for this scheme.
In order to provide free corona treatment facilities to all the poor citizens of the state, video conferencing has been arranged between the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh with Corona Control Core Group. Under this video conferencing, both the group meeting parties have makes a decision to start these free treatment facilities.
CAPF Health Insurance Scheme
Home Minister of our country has started CAPF Health Insurance Scheme with a view to providing insurance to all police personnel. This scheme has been launched on the birthday anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. A target of covering 28 lakh of police personnel of CAPF and National Security Guard has been set up by the government for providing health insurance.
Apart from that government has also made provisions in order to provide health insurance facilities to about 10 lakh of jawans as well as 50 lakh of officers with their families. About 24000 hospitals have been empanelled under this scheme so that the beneficiaries of this scheme will be able to get free of cost treatment.
There were many government officials who were present at this meeting while deciding about the agenda of the CAPF Health Insurance Scheme such as:- Home Minister Amit Shah, Chief Minister of Assam (Shri Sarbananda Sonowal), Union Minister of State (Shri Nityanand Rai) and Health Minister of Assam (Shri Himanta Biswa).
Assistance Of Sehat Health Insurance Scheme
Our Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi Ji has announced Sehat Health Insurance Scheme in order to provide a free health insurance scheme to all the residents of Jammu and Kashmir. This scheme has been launched under the supervision of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. A target of covering 60, 00,000 people have been set up by the government. As this scheme has been launched in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, now every citizen of Jammu and Kashmir can avail the benefit of this scheme.
But this health insurance scheme is not applicable for people who fall below the poverty line. Those people who have been categorized under the Below Poverty Line can only avail the benefit of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Rs. 5, 00,000 of health insurance will be provided to them under this scheme.
This Health Insurance Scheme is only applicable to the citizens of the State Jammu & Kashmir. About 229 no. of government hospitals and 35 no. of private hospitals have been empanelled under this Jammu & Kashmir jurisdiction for providing treatment services to its citizens. This treatment will be free of cost. No treatment charges have to be paid out by the patient.
New Update Of Aysuhman Bharat Scheme
After the spread of coronavirus, our honourable Prime Minister has also declared lockdown during coronavirus infection. So in order to provide prevention against the infections of the Covid-19 pandemic, a free corona test facility has also been included under this PMJAY.
All those applicants who have been already registered under this scheme now can also avail the benefit of a free coronavirus testing facility. Beneficiaries of PMJAY can get free of cost treatment of their coronavirus as well coronavirus testing under this scheme. All the beneficiaries can get their free coronavirus testing by accessing their official website. This scheme will provide cashless or paperless treatment in both private as well as government hospitals.
Various kinds of surgeries such as – Knee replacement, coronary bypass have also been included under PMJAY. Treatment of Covid-19 will be provided to citizens for free of cost. Check up for corona will also be carried out free of cost.
List of diseases covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The list of the diseases which has been covered under this scheme is as follows:-
- prostate cancer
- Change of coronary artery by bypass method
- Skull Based Surgery
- Double Valve Replacement
- Tissue expander
- Anterior spine fixation
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- Knee replacement, etc.
List of diseases not covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
The list of the diseases which has not been covered under this scheme is as follows:-
- Fertility related process
- Organ transplant
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Cosmetic related procedure
- Individual Diagnostics
List Of Services Delivering At Health & Wellness Centre
The list of services which have been delivered at health & wellness centre are as follows:-
- Services related to pregnancy care as well maternal health services
- Child health related services
- Dental care services
- Eye care services
- Treatment for chronic communicable diseases services
- Treatment of Non-communicable diseases services
- Infant health related services
Benefits of PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- The benefit of Ayushman Bharat scheme will be provided to 10 crore families who belong to the economic segment.
- Applicants who will apply under this scheme will be able to get health insurance of 5 lakhs.
- The Central Government will be responsible for paying medical charges, expenses of medical treatment, health treatment etc.
- By applying under this scheme, 1350 diseases of the patient will be cured.
- Even if an applicant has to apply under this scheme, he does not have to pay any money.
- The Ministry of Health is running the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- Through this scheme, poor families do not need to spend any money due to illness.
- The state government is also planning to increase the budget for health care as well as medical care services. It has been increased to 8% as against 4% in the past before it was raised.
- By applying under PM Jan Arogya Yojana, all health care, medical care services that will be delivered to the beneficiaries in a better and efficient manner.
- All the expenses of pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization will be beared by the central government.
- Patients can visit any one of the empanelled hospitals which have set up the government for this scheme.
- Apart from the above mentioned points about the services of this scheme, there are also many services which are covered under it such as treatment of Orthopedics, Cardiology, Cardiologic and Vascular Surgery, Urology etc.
Features of PMJAY 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- One of the main and most important feature of this scheme is that it is covering around 10 crore families who can avail health insurance services without paying any of their medical treatment expenses.
- Another feature of PM Ayushman Bharat scheme is that the applicant can avail 5 lakh health insurance facilities.
- The Ministry of Health has been constituted for the operation of this scheme.
- By providing 5 lakh free health insurance facility to the families of the economically weaker section of the society, the applicant will be able to treat 1350 diseases.
- The government has not set any money to apply under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Scheme. This is basically done on a free basis.
- Families will not have to pay fees for any method while getting treatment for any of their ailments.
- Health insurance coverage of 5, 00,000 will be provided to 10.74 crore family groups in the country.
- This scheme is being operated in 28 states as well as 7 union territories of the country. After the implementation of this scheme, about 2 crore treatment has been provided to the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Secondary as well as tertiary healthcare facilities will also be provided under this scheme.
- List of some empanelled hospitals have already been made by the government, under which the beneficiaries can do their treatment.
- 15 days of pre-hospitalization services as well post-hospitalization services will be given to the beneficiary.
- There has been no restriction or boundation on the family size has been kept by the government for eligibility criteria.
- This scheme is also providing access to free COVID-19 TESTING.
Eligibility Criteria of Ayushman Bharat Scheme (Rural Areas)
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are as follows:-
- Kutcha house, absence of an adult I n the family (16 – 59 years old)
- The guardian of the family should be a woman
- landless person
- Applicant should be from SC, ST
- Daily wage laborers
- People living in rural areas for charity or begging
- homeless person
- Aboriginal and legally free bonded
Eligibility Criteria of Ayushman Bharat Scheme (Urban Areas)
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are as follows:-
- Handicraft workers, tailors, scavengers, scavengers, domestic workers, drivers, shop workers, rickshaw pullers etc. can take advantage of PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Painters, welders, construction site workers, masons, plumbers, porters, security guards, load-bearing workers and other workers.
- In addition, beggars, domestic workers, rag pickers, street vendors, street vendors, cobblers, hawkers and other workers.
Some of the important documents required to apply under the PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme are given below:-
- Aadhar Card of all members of the family
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Address Proof
Procedure For Checking Eligibility For PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2024
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking their eligibility under this scheme:-
- To check your eligibility, you have to open the official website of this scheme.
- After opening the official website of this scheme, click on “AM I ELIGIBLE” option. After clicking on this option,
- you will see a new window which will appear on your computer screen or device screen.
- Firstly you will need to get verify your mobile number and after verifying get OTP under eligible section.
- Then after verifying your eligibility, the user will need to select the state in the option that appears in front of you.
- Along with selecting, you will have several categories to select as well as enter your data in your portal such as Search by Mobile Number, Search by Name, and Search by Ration Card Number. While entering your information under any category you have to select your choice.
Registration Procedure for applying under PMJAY 2023
The applicant has to follow the mentioned below steps for applying under this scheme:-
- If you want to apply under this scheme then you just have to go to CSC (Jan Seva Kendra) and then submit all the photocopies of your original documents.
- After you have submitted your documents, the agent of CSC will verify all the documents and he will ensure your registration.
- Thereafter after mentioning the above 2 steps, your registration under this scheme will be successful. This process will take approx 10-15 days then you will get golden card of Ayushman Bharat by CSC.
Procedure For Downloading Ayushman Bharat Yojana App
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for downloading Ayushman Bharat Yojana App:-
- To download this app, the user firstly needs to open the play store app on their mobile phones.
- Then after that user needs to click on the search bar of the Play Store
- Then after that type the name of the app and then press Enter on the keyboard.
- After searching on the search bar, you will see the names of all the apps that you have entered in the search bar to display, just click on the first app of the displayed apps.
- Then after clicking on it, click on the Install button.
- Ayushman Bharat App will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
- Once downloaded successfully, install this app and then use it.
Procedure For Filing Of Grievance
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for filing their Grievance under PMJAY:-
- To fill the complaint you have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- After opening the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Now all you have to do is click on the Grievance Portal link.
- When you click on this Grievance Portal a new page will appear in front of you, then you have to click on Register your Grievance AB-JAY link.
- Now you have to fill the Grievance Form, the details of which you have to fill are given below:-
- complaint by
- Case Type
- Enrollment information
- Beneficiary Details
- Complaint details
- upload file
- Then click on Declaration.
- Then after entering all the details in their portal you have to click on submit button.
- Your complaint will be successfully registered under their portal.
Procedure For Checking Grievance Status
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking Grievance Status under PM Ayushman Yojana:-
- First of all you have to click on the official website of this scheme.
- Then after opening this website, click on the option of Track your Grievance.
- Then after clicking on the option of Track your Grievance, you will see a new page where you have to enter your Reference Number.
- After entering your reference number, click on the option of submit button.
- After completing all the above formalities, you will be able to see your complaint status on your computer screen.
Procedure For Finding Registered Hospital Under PMJAY 2023
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for finding empanelled hospital under PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme:-
- At first the user will need to open the official website of this scheme.
- After opening up the official website, the user will be able to see homepage opened on his computer screen.
- Click on the menu tab on this homepage.
- At the menu tab, the user needs to click on the option of Find Hospital.
- A new page will be opened after clicking on this option.
- Various options will be displayed on this new page such as:-
- Hospital type
- Hospital name
- Then after making all the above mentioned details, the user will need to enter the captcha code which is shown on his computer screen.
- Then, click on the option of search button.
- After making all the above formalities, relevant information will be displayed on your computer screen.
Procedure For Finding De-Empanelled Hospital
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for finding a De-empanelled hospital under PMJAY:-
- For finding de-empanelled hospital, the user will need to open the official website of this scheme.
- At the homepage, you have to click on the option of De-empanelled Hospital.
- After clicking on this option, the list De-empanelled hospitals will be displayed on your computer screen.
Procedure For Viewing Health Benefit Package
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for viewing the health benefits package under PMJAY–
- At first step the user needs to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Homepage will be appeared on your computer screen.
- At the homepage, click on the option of menu.
- After clicking on the option of menu, the user will need to click on Health Benefit Package.
- After that a new page will be opened in front of your computer screen.
- PDF files of all the health benefit packages will be available at this new page.
- As per your requirement or desire, you have to click on any one of PDF of Health Benefit Package.
- After that information related to Health Benefit Package will be displayed on your computer screen.
Procedure For Getting Adjudication Claim Information
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for getting information related to Adjudication Claim under Ayushman Bharat Scheme:-
- At first step the user needs to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Homepage will be appeared on your computer screen.
- On the homepage, click on the option of menu.
- Then click on the option of Claim Adjudication.
- Then after that a new page will be opened on your computer screen.
- All the related information will be displayed as well as available on your screen.
- User has to click on any one option as per their choice of desire.
- Then after clicking on the choice of option, relevant information will be made available to you.
Procedure For Finding Jan Aushadhi Kendra
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for finding Jan Aushadi Kendra under AB-JAY –
- First of all the user needs to open up the official website of this scheme.
- After that Homepage will be displayed on your computer screen.
- On the homepage, user needs to click on the menu option.
- Then after that click on the option of Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
- Now a PDF form file will be get displayed on your computer screen after getting download which will displays List of Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
Procedure For Finding Covid-19 Vaccination Hospital
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for finding hospital of covid-19 vaccination under the Jan Arogya Scheme:-
- At first step, the user will need to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now homepage will be appeared on your computer screen.
- At the homepage, user will need to click on the option of Menu.
- Then after that the user will need to click on the option of Covid vaccination Hospital.
- A new page will be opened on your computer screen, at this new page the user have to select his or her state and district preference.
- After selection of state and district , all the significant details related to COVID-19 Vaccination Hospital will be appeared.
Procedure For Viewing Covid-19 Payment Details
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for viewing the payment details of covid-19 under PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana:-
- At first step the user have to open official website.
- Now homepage will be appeared on your computer screen.
- At the homepage, the user will need to click on the option of menu.
- Then after that click on the option of Covid Vaccination Payment.
- After clicking on this option, various options will be appeared on your computer screen as per follows:-
- New Payment/Generate Past Payment Acknowledgement
- SBI collect form
- The user will need to click on such option which he wants to view as per his choice of desire.
- Then after making selection of option, the user will need to enter his CVCID and order ID.
- After that click on the option of search.
- Then the all the details of your payment related to covid 19 vaccination will get displayed.
- If you want to select SBI Collect Form then the user will need to click on the option of Proceed.
- Then after that the user will need to select the category.
- Select of category, enter your hospital login Id.
- After entering your hospital login Id, click on the option of Submit button.
- After making all these above mentioned formalities, the user will be able to get relevant information of his payment details of covid-19 vaccination.
Procedure For Viewing Dashboard
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for viewing Dashboard under PM-JAY:-
- First of all the user will have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- After that homepage will be opened on your screen.
- On this homepage, the user has to click on the option of menu.
- After clicking on this option, your computer screen will displays your 2 options as per follows:-
- The user has to click on any one of the option as per his or her choice of requirement.
- Then after that, the user will need to do login under their portal.
- Only after getting login under their site, the user will be able to see information related to dashboard.
Procedure For submitting Feedback
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for submitting feedback under Ayushman Bharat Scheme:-
- Firstly, the user has to click on the official website of this Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- Now homepage of this website will be available to you.
- At this homepage, the user has to click on the menu tab.
- After that, you have to click on the link provided with the name of Feedback.
- After clicking on the link of feedback, a new page will he appeared where a feedback form will be displayed.
- The feedback form will contains some of the asked details, which the user will need to enter such as:-
- Mobile Number
- Captcha code
- Then after making all the entries, the user will need to click on the option of submit button.
- In this way the applicant will be able to submit his or her feedback.
- Toll Free Call Centre Number- 14555/ 1800-111-1565
- Address:- 3rd, 7th, 9th Floor/ Tower-B Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001