Delhi Free Surgery Scheme 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Eligibility Under Free Surgery Scheme Delhi | Free Surgery Scheme Hospital List & All Details |
The State Government of Delhi has launched Free Surgery Scheme in order to provide free-of-cost surgery treatments to the patients of Delhi who don’t have to get their date of the surgery treatment within one month of time duration in the respective government hospital. Around 48 government hospitals have been empanelled under this scheme for providing free surgery.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Delhi Free Surgery Scheme 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Delhi Free Surgery Scheme 2023
Chief Minister of Delhi Mr Arvind Kejriwal has launched Free Surgery Scheme for securing the interests of surgery patients who want surgery at a time but not be able to get the surgical treatment due to delays in the prescribed date/day by the government hospital. By applying under this scheme, patients will be able to get surgery at a time.
Delhi Free Surgery Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Delhi. Chief Minister has started this initiative. 48 hospitals have been empanelled for providing free-of-cost surgery treatments to patients. Hospitals of Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Noida will provide 30 types of surgeries. Surgeries will also be provided in private hospitals.
Highlights Of Free Surgery Scheme Delhi
The highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme||Delhi Free Surgery Scheme|
|Known as||Delhi CM Free Surgery Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Shri. Arvind Kejriwal|
|Launched under||Government of NCT of Delhi|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Delhi|
|Objective||To provide surgery among the patients|
|Benefit||Patients will get surgery treatment at a time|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Delhi|
|Delegated Department||Department of Health and Family Welfare|
|Form of benefit||Free of cost surgery treatment|
|Private Empanelled Hospitals||50|
|Government Empanelled Hospitals||48|
|Mode of application||Will be updated soon|
Objectives of Free Surgery Scheme 2023
One of the foremost objectives of launching the Delhi Free Surgery Scheme is to reduce the expenses of medical treatments such as surgeries. It is the medical field that cost a lot of money from the person while the patient is getting treatment from the government or private hospital for getting rid of his/her disease.
Another objective of launching the Free Surgery Scheme is to provide medical services to the patient at a time so that no one dies because of a delay in the treatment or operation. Patients of road accidents will be given surgery treatments at a time in private hospitals. Special efforts will be given towards the economically weaker sections of society.
For the successful implementation of this scheme, Delhi’s Government has also registered some hospitals under this scheme in both Private as well as Government Hospitals. Patients can get their treatment from any one of the empanelled hospitals as per their choice of preference. 48 government hospitals and 50 private hospitals have been empanelled under this scheme.
The list of the surgeries covered under this scheme is as follows: –
|CABG||Laparoscopic||Gall Bladder Surgery|
|Kidney Stone Surgery||Prostate Surgery||Thyroid Surgery|
|Haemorrhoidectomy Surgery||Cataract Surgery||Nasal Surgery|
|Ear Surgery||Throat Surgery|
List Of Empanelled Hospitals For Free Surgery
The list of the hospitals empanelled for free surgery are as follows: –
- Batra Hospital, Tughlakabad
- Bhagwati Hospital, Rohini
- Delhi Park Hospital, 12, Chaukhandi
- Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh
- Mata Chandan Devi Hospital, Janak Puri
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Shalimar Bagh,
- RLKC Hospital Metro Heart Institute, Pandav Nagar
- Rockland Hospital, Qutub Institution Area
- Saroj Hospital & Heart Institute, Rohini
- Shri Balaji Action Medical Institute, Paschim Vihar
- Tirath Ram Shah Charitable Hospital, Rajpur Road
Empanelled Hospitals For Heart Surgery
List of the hospitals empanelled for heart surgery are as follows: –
- Delhi Heart and Lung Institute, Panchkuan Road, New Delhi – 55
- Metro Hospital 8i Heart Institute, 14, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar – 4, New Delhi – 24
- Metro Hospital and Cancer Institute, 21, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 92
- Moolchand Khairati Ram Hospital, Lajpat Nagar, III, New Delhi – 24
- National Heart Institute, 49 Community Centre, East of Kailash, New Delhi – 65
Empanelled Hospitals For Uro and General Surgery
List of the hospitals empanelled for Uro and General surgery are as follows: –
- Jain Hospital, Jagriti Enclave
- Jeevan Nursing Home & Hospital, Pusa Road
- Khandelwal Hospital & Urology Centre, East Krishna Nagar
Empanelled Private Hospitals For Eye Surgery
List of the private hospitals empanelled for eye surgery are as follows: –
- Dr. Patnaik’s Laser Eye Institute, C-2, Ground Floor, Lajpat Nagar – 3, New Delhi – 24
- Narang Eye Institute, B – 8, Derwal Nagar, Delhi – 09
- Shroff Nature Centre, A – 9, Kailash Colony, New Delhi – 48
- Visitech Eye Care, A-10, South Extn Part-II, New Delhi – 4
- Bharti Eye Foundation, 1/3 East Patel Nagar, New Delhi – 08
- Center for Sight, B 5/24, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi – 29
List Of Delhi NCR Hospitals
List of the Delhi NCR Hospitals are as follows: –
- Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Sec 21A, Badkal Flyover Road, Faridabad
- ICARE Eye Hospital, E – 3A, Sector 26, Noida
- Kailash Hospital 8i Heart Institute, H – 33, Sector – 27, Noida
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, W-3, Sec-1, Vaishali, Ghaziabad
- Medanta – The Medicity, Sector – 38, Gurgaon
- Metro Heart Institute, Sector 16 – A, Faridabad
- Metro Heart Institute, X-1, Sector 11-12, L – 94, Noida
- Metro Hospital and Heart Institute, H-Block, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
- Narinder Mohan Hospital And Heart Centre, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad
- Park Hospital, J-Block, 2nd – 10th, Opp Court, Faridabad
- Park Hospital, Q-Block, South City-Low, Sector – 47, Soha Road, Gurgaon
- Prakash Hospital, D-12, Sector – 33, Noida
- Sarvodaya Hospital, VMCA Road, Sector 8, Faridabad
- Yashoda Hospital and Research Centre, LL-M, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad
- Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital, H-1, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad
Benefits Of Free Surgery Scheme Delhi
The benefit of this scheme are as follows: –
- Citizens from the poor section of the society will be able to get benefit.
- Now no one will get die due to not getting treatment or surgery at a time.
- For the successful implementation of Delhi Free Surgery Scheme government and private hospitals has been empanelled.
- Applicants can get their treatment by visiting any one of the hospital empanelled under this scheme.
- This will bring equalitarianism in between the rich and poor people.
- Patients will be able to get their treatment at a time.
- Free Surgery Scheme will put reduction on the expense of medical treatment.
- This scheme will be proved very beneficial for the applicants who belong to economical weaker section of the society.
- Applicants will be able to get 30 types of surgery treatment under the empanelled hospital. They can get any one of the surgery empanelled in the hospital.
- Patients of Road accidents will given treatment in private hospitals.
Features Of Delhi Free Surgery Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Free Surgery Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Delhi.
- Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has started this initiative.
- This scheme is also known as Delhi CM Free Surgery Scheme.
- By applying under this scheme, patients will be able to get free of cost surgery.
- Surgery treatment will be given to those patients who do have not got their treatment within 1 month of their prescribed date.
- Around 30 types of surgery have been covered in the hospitals under which the treatments of these surgeries will be given to the patient who is suffering from any kind of surgery.
- Patients can get their treatment in both private as well as government hospitals.
- Around 48 government hospitals have been empanelled under Delhi Free Surgery Scheme.
- 50 private hospitals have been empanelled for providing free of cost surgery treatment.
- There are various hospitals have been empanelled for providing surgeries such as Eye Surgery, Uro Surgery, Heart Surgery and etc.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
Those applicants who want to apply under Free Surgery Scheme have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Delhi State.
- Income of the applicant will not be considered criteria for applying under this scheme.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme are given below:-
- Aadhar Card is mandatory
- Voter ID Card
- Residence Certificate issued by the Delhi Authority
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
Process To Apply Online Under Delhi Free Surgery Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding the application procedure under Delhi Free Surgery Scheme. As soon as any data related to the application procedure could be supplied with the help of government websites, we will update you all of the information regarding the application procedure through this article otherwise the applicants can visit the Official Website of this scheme.