MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2024 Online Registration Form | MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Benefits & Eligibility | MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Status & All Details |
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh launched Ladli Laxmi Scheme on 1st April 2007 with a view to providing financial assistance of Rs. 1,18,000 to the girl’s communities. Special focus will be contributed towards the enhancement of the educational and economic status of the girl. The amount of benefit will be transferred to the bank account of beneficiaries in 6 instalments.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about MP ladli Laxmi Yojana 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this Scheme, read this article till the end.
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2024
MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme has been launched under the state government of Madhya Pradesh. By applying under this scheme, girls will be empowered to get financial assistance provided by the government. This form of financial support will only be provided to the girls for educational purposes so the girls will be able to invest this money for availing of education facilities.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has launched Ladli Laxmi Yojana with an aim to provide financial support of Rs. 1 lakhs and 18 thousand to the girl child of the state. Around 40 lakhs of girl applicants have been able to get benefits by enrolling under this scheme. A special program has also been run up by the Chief Minister.
Highlights Of Ladli Laxmi Scheme MP 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme
|MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
|Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan
|State Government of Madhya Pradesh
|1st April 2007
|Citizens of Madhya Pradesh
|To provide financial support for studying to the girl students
|Girl Students will get financial assistance for studying
|Department of Women and Child Development
|District Program officer District Collector Divisional Joint Director Child Development Project Officer Head of the Department
|Ladli Laxmi Yojana Fund
|Ladli Laxmi Utsav
|Form of benefit
|Financial assistance of Rs. 1,18,000
|No. of instalments
|Amount of 1st instalment
|Amount of 2nd instalment
|Amount of 3rd instalment
|Amount of 4th instalment
|Amount of 5th instalment
|Amount of 6th instalment
|Rs. 1 lakhs
|Mode of application
Objectives Of Ladli Laxmi Scheme Madhya Pradesh 2024
One of the foremost objective of launching MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the girl’s communities so that they will be able to continue their further or higher studies without having to face financial difficulties. That is why allocation of the amount of benefit has been distributed between the beneficiaries in the installment mode.
Another objective of launching the Ladli Laxmi Scheme is to put emphasis on the empowerment of girl communities and also to remove the illiteracy rate among women so that they will be able to study higher education. It will also put a reduction on the negative thinking of the society. It will also lead the girl child’s future bright.
Amount Of Benefit
After applying online under this scheme, girl students will be able to get an amount of Rs. 1, 18,000 directly transferred to their bank account numbers. This form of financial assistance will only be given to them in the installment mode. There are 6 instalments that have been fixed by the government for the distribution of the amount.
About 40 Lakhs Of Applicants Have Got Benefit
It will be surprising for you to know that around 40 lakhs of applicants have been able to get benefits under this scheme. Their livelihood has been improved and also their standard of living has been upgraded from the previous one to the advance one. A special program has also been run by the Chief Minister.
The benefit of this scheme has been extended to the loan sector means the applicants will also be able to get some loan assistance provided by the government. Rs. 25,000 will be provided by the government to the girl child if she wants to take admission in any one of the Government colleges or institutions. Loan assistance will also be provided for setting up an industry.
Organizing Ladli Laxmi Utsav
Information has been received that Ladli Laxmi Utsav will be organized on 14th October 2021 by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This Utsav will be organized in each district of the state and will be celebrated once in the whole year. Around 21,550 daughters will be able to get scholarships given by the Chief Minister.
Broadcast In Virtual Mode
The state-level program will be broadcasted in the virtual mode through the online internet connection. Various places or origins will be covered for broadcasting purposes such as village, Anganwadi Center and district headquarters. The link of the broadcast program will be forwarded to the beneficiaries so that they will be able to join this program virtually.
Financial Assistance Of Rs. 20,000
Those girls students who will pass out their 12th standard classes or graduation or pass out from the vocational courses will be given financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 provided by the government in this Utsav. Money will only be given after passing out their respective classes. Vaccination and anaemia treatment will be provided to them free of cost.
Paying Admission Fees
Chief Minister Shri. Shivraj Singh Chouhan has tweeted on social media that the government will soon be going to provide financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 to the girl’s students so that they will be able to take admission of their choice of colleges. Arrangements will soon arrange for higher education.
Loan Assistance For SHGs
All those applicants who fall under the group of Self Help Group will be provided with loan assistance. This loan will be regulated at a low-interest rate. The women will require paying 1% of the registration fee if the property is registered in their name. 10 % of the registry will be increased in the favor of women.
Training & Guidance Session
For the continuation of the studies, training will be provided to each student that will be class-wise. Students studying from class 1st to class 12th will be provided training. Counselling or guidance sessions will be organized by the authorities for providing encouragement to the students who have passed out their 12th classes.
Constituting MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Fund
State Government is soon going to constitute a fund with the name of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Fund. District Program Officer will be assigned with the task of depositing an amount of Rs. 30,000 in this fund. Fund will be reviewed by the conducting conference by the committee. Interest will also be included under this fund.
Implementation Of Ladli Laxmi Scheme
For the successful implementation of this scheme, District Program Officer will be hired at the district level. A causal lineage report will also be prepared by them. Matters related to this scheme will be evaluated from time to time. Divisional Joint Director and Child Development Project Officer will be hired at the divisional level.
Around 2, 28,283 No. Of Application Have Been Received
Around 2 lakhs 28 thousand and 283 girls have filed their application under this scheme out of which only 53,917 girls from the classes 6th, 9th and 11th standard have been rewarded the scholarships. An amount of Rs. 39 crores have been spent for benefitting these students in the form of scholarships.
Issuance Of Certificates
More than 78,000 students have got their e-certificates issued by the state government of Madhya Pradesh. Chief Minister Shri. Shiv Raj Singh Chouhan has distributed these e-certificates at the Function of Independence Day organized at the Motilal Nehru Stadium. On this eve of Independence Day, Chief Minister has also hoisted the national flag.
Amount of benefit that will be provided to the beneficiary in 6 installments are as follows: –
- First Installment = Rs. 30,000 will be given to the girl child for the consecutive of 5 years in the form of 6-6 thousand rupees.
- Second Installment = Rs. 2000 will be provided to the girl child when she will reach the class 6th.
- Third Installment = an amount of Rs. 4000 will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary at the time of taking admission in the class 9th.
- Fourth Installment = for taking admission in the class 11th, Government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 6000.
- Fifth Installment = Financial assistance of Rs. 6,000 will be provided for taking admission in the class 12th.
- Sixth Installment = Financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakhs will be given to the beneficiary at the 21 years of age.
Benefits of Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- This scheme has been specially launched for providing financial assistance to the girl’s communities.
- After applying under MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme, 1 lakhs 18 thousand will be provided to the beneficiary.
- Loan assistance can be availed by the women for setting up their industries.
- This will put emphasis on the improvement of the life and living standards of the girl’s applicants.
- Around 21,550 daughters will be able to got scholarship given by the Chief Minister in the utsav.
- Free of cost Vaccination and anemia treatment will be provided.
- This will put emphasis on the empowerment of girls and women.
- Around 40 lakhs of applicants have got the benefit after applying under Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, District Program Officer has been hired at the District Level.
- Amount of benefit will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Features of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Ladli Laxmi Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Chief Minister Shri. Shivraj Singh Chouhan has started this initiative.
- Launching date of this scheme is 1st April 2007.
- 1, 18,000 will be provided to the girl student.
- Amount of benefit will be provided to them in 6 installments at their respective period of time.
- Women from the Self Help Groups will be given loan just by paying 1% of the registration fee.
- Concerned authorities have been hired at the district, divisional and state level for the successful implementation of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- Training and counseling session has also been organized by the government for providing encouragement to the girl’s student.
- After reaching the age of 21 years, girl will be given 1 lakhs of financial support.
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana Fund has also been constituted by the government.
Those applicants who want to apply under this scheme have to fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:-
- The parents of the girl child should not be an income taxpayer.
- Income taxpayer will not be given priority for applying.
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Madhya Pradesh.
- Amount of benefit will only be provided if the girl applicant is unmarried or reaches the age of 18 or 21.
- Orphan girls will also be considered eligible for applying under this scheme.
- Adoption certificate is mandatory in case you have adopted an orphan girl child.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme are given below:-
- Aadhar Card is mandatory
- D.O.B. Certificate
- Identity card of the girl’s parents
- Photocopy of the bank account passbook
- Residence certificate issued by the MP state
- Mobile number in case for receiving OTPs and future messages
- Latest Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
Process To Apply Online Under MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2024
Those applicants who want to apply online under this scheme have to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all you will need to visit the Official Website of this scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Application Letter.
- Now you will land on the new page.
- Then click on the General Public option.
- Once again you will land on the new page where you will have to read each instruction thoroughly and carefully.
- After that fill the form.
- Now click on the Save Information button.
- Then, the main application form of this yojana will be displayed on your screen where you have to enter your all asked details in it.
- Now click on the submit button.
- At the end of this, you will receive your Registration Number.
Those applicants who want to do login under this scheme have to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- At first step, visit and open the official website of this scheme.
- On the homepage, Click on the Login option.
- Then you will be shown with the login page.
- Enter all the asked details in it.
- Now click on the Sign in button.
- By following above mentioned steps, you will be able to get login on the portal.
Procedure To Do Offline Registration
Those applicants who want to apply offline under this scheme have to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- For offline registration, the applicant will need to visit nearest Anganwadi Center.
- Then you have to collect MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Application Form from them.
- Now fill this form carefully and then attach all the relevant documents with it.
- Then submit the same form to them.
Those applicants who want to view a certificate under this scheme have to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- For viewing certificate, visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, click on the Certificate option which will be shown under the for the general public section.
- New page will be displayed on your screen.
- In this new page, enter your registration number which you have received at the time of making registration under this scheme.
- Now click on the search button.
- Then you will be able to download your certificate.
Process To Check Girls Details
Those applicants who want to check girl details under this scheme have to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all you will have to visit the official website.
- Now you will be able to see homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Girls details option.
- Choose your district and search type.
- Then click on the search button.
- Relevant details regarding the girl child will be appear in front of you.
Procedure For Scholarship Registration
Those applicants who want to apply online under scholarship registration have to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all visit and open the official website.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Scholarship Registration.
- Now you will land on the new page where you will need to enter some of the asked details such as: –
- Girls number
- Girl’s Registration date
- School information
- Bank information, etc.
- Then click on the save information button.
- In this way, you will get registered under scholarship registration.
If you have any queries and questions regarding MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana, then you can contact this mentioned below Helpline number and email ID: –
- Helpline Number: – 0755-250910
- Email Id: – [email protected]