Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Apply Online | Haryana Free Tablet Yojana Online Registration | Haryana Free Tablet Yojana Online Application/ Registration Form, Eligibility & All Details |
State Government of Haryana has launched Free Tablet Scheme on 28th November 2020 in order to provide tablets to the students of the school belonging to economically weaker sections of the society. This scheme is applicable for the students studying in class from 8th to 12th. With these tablets, students will be able to cope with their distance learning due to covid-19.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2023
Chief Minister of Haryana Shri. Manohar Lal Khattar has launched Free Tablet Scheme in order to provide free of cost of tablets among the students pursuing classes 8th/9th/10th/11th/12th. Now the students while sitting at home can continue their online classes with the tablets which have been provided to them. Tablets will be provided to those students who belong to SC/ST/OBC category.
Haryana Free Tablet Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister with a view to providing online platforms for studying among the students so that they will be able to cope with the online classes without having suffered from any financial instability for purchasing digital devices by which they will be able to conduct their classes.
Highlights Of Free Tablet Scheme Haryana
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Haryana Free Tablet Haryana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Shri. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Launched under||State Government of Haryana|
|Launching date||28th November 2020|
|Applicable for||Citizens of Haryana|
|Objective||To provide tablets to students for studying|
|Benefit||Students will get free of cost tablets provided by the Government|
|Beneficiaries||Students of class from 8th to 12th|
|Category of Beneficiaries||SC, ST and OBC Category|
|Form of benefit||Distribution of tablets|
|Content provided||Online Tests Online Videos Digital Books|
|Article Category||Free Tablet Scheme|
|Mode of application||Will be updated soon|
|Official website||Will be updated soon|
Objectives of Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2023
One of the foremost objective of launching Free Tablet Scheme is to provide educational opportunities to those students who belong to economically backward classes and can’t afford digital devices such as tablets, smartphones and computers for studying. To those students government will provide free of cost tablets so that they will be able to conduct their online classes.
Another objective of launching the Haryana Free Tablet Yojana is to distribute tablets among the students from the class 8th to 12th standards so that they will be able to study online without suffering from the pandemic of Covid-19 virus which results in lockdown and lockdown have caused to conduct online classes despite offline classes.
Emergence Of Free Tablet Scheme
Emergence of free table scheme has arisen due to the pandemic of Covid-19 virus which results in the postponement of offline classes and adoption of online classes. Due to the adoption of online classes, some of the students were not able to conduct their classes due to not having smartphones. Now they are joining their online classes.
Form Of Financial Support
By providing and distributing free of cost tablets among the students government of Haryana is providing financial support to them. Some of the students studying in classes can’t afford tablets, smartphones and computers for study due to financial difficulties. By applying under this scheme, students will get financial support provided by the Government.
Contribution Towards State Development
This is the best form of investment that has been contributed by the Government of Haryana towards its state by distributing tablets; students will be able to access digital and online platforms for online education. Students will be able to compete the pass as well as performance percentage among the competitive society.
Category Of Beneficiaries
As this scheme has been specially launched for the support of students, govt. has also set up some criteria for students who can apply under this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will only be provided to those students who are pursuing classes from 8th standard to 12th standard and they also belong to the categories of SC/ST/OBC.
Contents such as digital libraries, digital books, online tests and online videos will be arranged and available on their tablets in advance so that the students will be able to access their each kind of education platform without wasting their time for searching them on the internet. In short, we can say that this tablet will provide them with the pre-loaded content for study material.
Based On Library Pattern
This scheme is based on library pattern; whenever the student will reach the 12th class he/she will have to return the tablet to the school means he/she will be responsible for depositing the tablet after the completion of his/her studies in the same way when we borrow a book from the library and return the same.
Benefits Of Free Tablet Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- By applying under Haryana Free Tablet Yojana, students pursuing schools will be able to get tablets provided by the Government.
- Only the students from Haryana state can apply under this scheme. No other students from other state can make their registration under this scheme.
- Each eligible student will be provided with tablet.
- Only those students can apply under this scheme who are pursuing their classes from the 8th to 12th standard.
- This will be a form of financial support given to the financial weak students.
- Study material or curriculum will be loaded in their tablets in advance so that the students will be able to study their content very well.
- Students will be able to conduct their classes while sitting at home.
- Free Tablet Scheme will put emphasis on the betterment of children education.
- Students will be able to conduct their online examinations.
- Students will be able to compete and pass and performance percentage among the competitive society.
- This will creates a competitive zeal among the students of same class.
Features Of Free Tablet Yojana Haryana
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Chief Minister Shri. Manohar Lal Khattar has launched Haryana Free Tablet Yojana.
- This scheme has been launched under the State Government of Haryana.
- Launching date of this scheme is 28th November 2020.
- Students from the classes of 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th will be given free of cost tablets.
- Tablets will be given to those students who belong to backward classes such as SC, ST and OBC.
- Study material or content will be pre loaded on their tablets in advance.
- Students will be provided with many education platforms such as online tests, online videos and digital books.
- Course or content material will be designed on the basis of the syllabus of the class which the student is studying.
- Enhancement and upgradation of IT skills through online learning will be the main focus of this scheme.
- Free Table Scheme will bring higher literacy rate during the corona pandemic.
- This scheme is based on the return policy means the student have to return his/her tablet after the completion of 12th class.
- It will serve as golden opportunities to all students who belong to poor families and they can’t bear the cost of affording such digital device.
Those applicants who want to apply under Free Tablet Scheme have to fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Haryana State.
- This scheme is only applicable for the students’ applicants.
- Student must be studying in class 8th/9th/10th/11th/12th .
- Only the students of government schools will be given opportunity to apply under this scheme.
- Student must belong from the minority community such as SC, ST and OBC.
- There should be no backlog in the previous classes by the student.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme are given below:-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card is mandatory
- Residence Certificate issued by the Haryana authority
- Education certificate of that class which the student is pursuing
- Photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Mobile Number in case for receiving OTPs and Future Messages
- Email Id for future messages
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Process To Apply Online Under Haryana Free Tablet Yojana
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding the application procedure under Haryana Free Tablet Yojana. As soon as any data related to the application procedure could be supplied with the help of government websites, we will update you with all of the information concerning the application procedure through this article.
Haryana Govt Portal- haryana.gov.in