Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Apply Online | Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Application Form & Online Status | Benefits, Eligibility & Last Date Under Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme & All Details |
The government of Karnataka has launched Ganga Kalyana Scheme in order to provide irrigation facilities to the farmers of the state Karnataka so that they will be able to get some source of water for irrigating their fields. The benefit of this scheme will only be provided to the farmers belonging to the minority community or marginal farmers.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this Scheme, read this article till the end.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister with an aim to drill bore wells or open borewells with the pumps so that the farmers will be able to get irrigation facilities for irrigating their fields. For starting this, Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC) will soon start to invite online applications.
Ganga Kalyana Scheme has been launched under the Government of Karnataka in order to install borewells for the farmers of Karnataka for cultivation purposes so that they will be able to irrigate their farming fields. Marginal Farmers or farmers belonging to the minority community will be able to get benefits under this scheme.
Highlights Of Ganga Kalyana Scheme Karnataka 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme
|Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
|Chief Minister Shri. Basavaraj Bommai
|Government of Karnataka
|Citizens of Karnataka
|To provide irrigation facilities among the farmers
|Farmers will get borewell installed by the government
|Category of beneficiaries
|Marginal Farmers Farmers belonging to the minority community
|Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Limited (KMDCL)
|District Managers of each district
|Unit Cost of Individual borewell project
|Rs. 1.50 lakhs and Rs. 3 lakhs
|Cost for electrification Deposit
|Form of benefit
|Installation of borewells
|Mode of application
Objectives of Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024
One of the foremost objective of launching the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme is to secure the interests of the farmers of the Karnataka State so that they will be able to get irrigation a source of water provided by the government for the irrigation purpose. The government will soon start to install or drill the borewells on the agricultural land.
Another objective of launching the Ganga Kalyana Scheme is to bring transparency and accountability in the procedure of applying for borewells so that the farmers will not have to waste their time while visiting every government office for applying for it. After receiving the beneficiaries’ applications, the government will soon start to drill and dig borewells.
Category Of Beneficiaries
Government has also set some limitations on the category of beneficiaries who will be able to get benefits under this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will only be provided to those farmers who belong to the minority communities such as SC, ST and OBC Category. Marginal farmers will also be able to get borewells installed on their agricultural land.
Unit Cost of Borewell
For the successful implementation of this scheme, the government has also entailed the unit cost of a single borewell. Around Rs. 1.50 lakhs or 3 lakhs will be allocated for digging borewells with the pump set supply. Apart from this, the government has allocated an amount of Rs. 50,000 for the purpose of electrification deposit.
For the successful implementation of this scheme, government of Karnataka has hired a supervision body. Karnataka Minority Development Corporation will be entrusted with the task of conducting supervision and management for the activities that are taking place while providing the benefit of this scheme to the eligible beneficiaries.
District Manager will be held responsible for carrying out the selection procedure. An advertisement will be published in the newspaper to each district manager. The District Manager of each district will be informed via this advertisement. After carrying out the verification process, District Manger will forward the list of eligible beneficiaries to the Taluk Committee.
Benefits Of Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- By applying under Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme, farmers will be encouraged to continue their farming with the irrigation facility provided to them.
- Farmers will be able to get borewells installed in their agriculture land.
- Some of the other districts of the Karnataka State will be given subsidy for the installation of borewells.
- This will bring rational utilization of the water source.
- Karnataka Minority Development Corporation has been hired as a supervision authority.
- Farmers belonging to minority community will be given special attention for applying under Ganga Kalyana Scheme.
- List of the eligible beneficiaries will be finalized by the selection body which is entrusted with the task of selection.
- Farmers will also be provided with the lift irrigation facilities for irrigating their cultivable land.
- This scheme will be proven very beneficial for those farmers who annual income is equal to 22,000.
- For the installation of borewells, subsidy will also be provided by the Government.
Features Of Ganga Kalyana Scheme Karnataka 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme has been launched under the Government of Karnataka.
- Chief Minister Shri. Basavaraj Bommai has started this initiative.
- Beneficiary will be farmers who will be given benefit after applying under this scheme.
- Unit cost of single borwell project will be Rs. 1lakhs to 3 lakhs.
- An amount of Rs. 50,000 will be spent for the purpose of electrification deposit.
- Only those applicants will be provided benefit that belongs to SC/ST/OBC category or marginal farmers.
- District manger will prepare the list of eligible beneficiary.
- Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Limited (KMDCL) will be assigned with the task of supervision authority.
- This has been initiated that Bangalore Urban, Bengaluru Rural, Ramanagra Kolar, Chikkaballapur and Tumkur District will be provided with subsidy of Rs. 3.5 lakhs under Ganga Kalyana Scheme.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
Those applicants who want to apply under this scheme have to fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Karnataka
- This scheme is only applicable for the farmer’s category
- SC/ST/OBC category of farmers will be given highest priority for applying under this scheme
- Marginal farmers will also be covered
- Annual income of the farmer must be below than 22,000
- The age limit of the applicant must be in between the age of 18 to 55
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme are given below:-
- Proof of the project report
- Caste Certificate
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- BPL Card
- Latest RTC
- Farmer certificate issued by the competent authority
- Photocopy of the bank account passbook
- Receipt of the land revenue
- Self Declaration form
Process To Apply Online Under Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024
Those applicants who want to apply online under this scheme have to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all, the applicant will require visiting and opening the Official Website of this scheme.
- Now on the homepage, click on the option of Online Application.
- Then click on the GANGA KALYANA SCHEME.
- The registration form of this scheme will be appeared in front of you.
- Here you will need to enter each and every asked detail in it.
- After filling the form, upload all your relevant documents with the form.
- At the end of this, click on the apply button.
- In this way, you will be able to get applied under this scheme.
To Do Login
Those applicants who want to log in under this scheme have to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- To do login, you will have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the Sign In option.
- Then the login page will be displayed on your screen where you will require to enter asked information such as: –
- Email Id
- Captcha code
- After making entries, click on the sign in button.
- Successfully, you will get login on the portal.
Procedure For Viewing Contact Details
Those applicants who want to view contact details under this scheme have to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website of Ganga Kalyana Scheme.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, click on the menu bar.
- Then, click on the option of Contact Us.
- Now 3 options will be appear in front of you: –
- Click on any one of the displayed option.
- After clicking, relevant details will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you contact with them by dialing the shown helpline no. or in the other way you can also send email to them.
If you have any queries and questions regarding Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme, then you can contact this mentioned below Helpline number and email ID: –
- Helpline Number: – 8277799990
- Email Id: – [email protected]