UP Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana Apply Online & Registration For 300 Free Units | UP Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana Online Form | UP Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana Benefits, Eligibility & All Details |
Former CM Akhilesh Yadav has launched Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Scheme on 19th January 2023 in order to provide free of cost electricity among the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. The workers of Samajwadi will start visiting door to door homes of the citizens for writing their names on the list to that electricity will be given.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the UP Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana 2024 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scheme.
UP Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana 2024
State Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Scheme in order to provide free of cost 300 units of electricity to those citizens who have registered their names in this list of samajwadi bijli sahyog. An update has been received that the workers of the Samajwadi party will visit every home for conducting a survey.
UP Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana has been launched by the Akhilesh Yadav during the election manifesto. This scheme is the promise of an election campaign done by him. In case the Samajwadi party will win the election, then they will provide 300 units of electricity to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh at the cost of 0.
Highlights Of Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Scheme 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme
|UP Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana
|Former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav
|19th January 2022
|State Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Citizens of UP
|To provide free of cost electricity
|Citizens will get electricity at the cost of 0 Rs
|Citizens of Uttarpradesh
|Survey Conducted by
|Member of Samajwadi Party
|Form of benefit
|300 units of free-of-cost electricity
|Mode of application
|Samajwadi Party 19, Vikramaditya Marg, Lucknow
|[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
Objectives Of Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana UP 2024
One of the foremost objective of launching the Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Scheme is to put emphasis on the reduction of expensive rates of electricity bills because it is the electricity that demands a lot of money which is directly gathered from the public citizen. Under this scheme, 300 units of free of cost electricity will be provided to those applicants who have enrolled their names in the list.
Another objective of launching UP Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana is to provide free of cost electricity among the residents of Uttarpradesh. For providing this, Akhilesh Yadav has ordered his members of the Samajwadi party to prepare the list of the beneficiaries who will be benefitted under this scheme. They will visit home to home for conducting this survey.
Promise Of Election Manifesto
This scheme is part of the election manifesto or campaign which was promised by Akhilesh Yadav during conducting his election campaigns. Under this campaign, he has promised that if the Samajwadi party will win the elections then those voters who have supported them during elections will be provided with 300 units of electricity.
Other Promises In Manifesto
There are some other promises which have been promised in the Election Manifesto are as follows: –
- For the welfare of rural and urban farmers
- MSP will be provided for all crops.
- By 2025, farmers will be made free from the burdon of debt.
- Free of cost electricity for irrigation, 0% interest loan, Insurance and Pension will be provided.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 25 lakhs will be provided to the family member of the died farmer.
- For the employment
- By 2027, 10 lakhs of government jobs and 1 crores of private jobs will be recruited by the recruitment authorities.
- IT Sector will be encouraged for giving jobs to around 22 lakhs of unemployed people.
- For the empowerment of women
- SC/ST/EWS women applicants will be given government jobs in police sector.
- Women Power Line 1990 will be strengthen again.
- Education will be given free of cost from Kindergarden to Postgraduation.
- For the social justice
- Family groups fall under BPL will be provided pension of Rs. 18000 per annum. Around 1 crores of poor family will be covered under Samajwadi Pension Yojana.
- Establishment of Samajwadi Canteen and General Store will be done.
- For the empowerment of labour
- Inauguration of Dial 1890 Labour Power Line will be done.
- Rs. 18000 of pension will be provided to the workers of unorganized sector.
- For the education
- Seats reservations for the students will be doubled.
- Laptops will be provided to the students of Class 12th.
- For the welfare of health
- Cashless Health Service will be provided to each poor citizen.
- Budget of the health sector will be increased 3 times more.
Conduction Of Survey
For preparing the list of applicants who will be registered under this scheme for getting free of cost electricity, a survey will be conducted by the workers of Samajwadi party. These members will visit house to house of every citizen for enrolling their names in their list. After the preparation of the list, workers will soon start filing their electricity forms.
Exempted From Paying Electricity Bill
After applying under this yojana, those applicants will be exempted from paying any electricity bill during getting 300 units of electrical power which are totally based on their promises. All they will need to do is just register their names when the survey will be conducted by the workers of the Samajwadi party.
Benefits Of Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- By applying under UP Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana, applicants will be able to get free of cost electricity.
- List of applicants will be prepared by the workers of Samajwadi Party.
- Government of Uttrapradesh will soon start to conduct a survey for preparing the list of the applicants.
- Citizens will be exempted from paying any electricity bill.
- 300 units of electricity will be provided.
- This scheme will only be applicable after winning of Samajwadi Party during elections.
- Citizens will just need to enroll their names in the list which will be prepared by the workers of samajwadi party during visiting every house.
- Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Scheme will give relief from paying the high cost of electricity bill for some period.
- After the preparation of the list, electricity form will also be filled by them.
- This will put emphasis on bringing down the prices of electricity bill.
Features Of Uttarpradesh Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Scheme has been launched by the former CM Akhilesh Yadav.
- Launching date of this scheme is 19th January 2022
- This scheme is the part of the election manifesto which has been promised by the Akhilesh Yadav during election campaigns.
- By applying under this scheme, 300 units of electricity will be provided to each eligible applicant.
- No charges will be applicable for getting 300 units of electricity means it will be totally free of cost.
- Orders have been given to the members of Samajwadi Party for the preparation of list of the applicants.
- Registration form for Free Electricity will also be filled by its members.
- Active participation of the citizens is required for the successful implementation of this survey.
- All those applicants will also be considered applicable for applying under UP Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana who doesn’t have electricity connection in their house. .
- Details of the applicant must be done on the basis of the details mentioned on their Ration Card.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
For applying under Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Uttrapradesh.
- Those applicants will also be considered eligible for registering their names in this scheme that doesn’t have electricity connection in their homes.
- Details must be filled in the form as per the details contained in their respective attached documents.
- Attaching relevant documents with the form is must.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Education Certificate
- Photocopy of Ration Card
- Mobile number for receiving OTPs and future messages
- Receipt of current electricity bill
Process To Apply Online Under Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana 2024
For applying online under this scheme, the applicant must follow the mentioned steps:-
- For applying online, the applicant will need to visit the Official Website of this scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this site.
- Then click on the Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana Click Karien shown photograph shown above the navigation ribbon.
- After that you will be redirected to a new page where you will need to do some entries: –
- Mobile number
- Family Members
- Present Bill Approx
- Then click on the submit button.
- By following all the above mentioned steps, you will be able to register under this scheme online.
Downloading Manifesto PDF
For downloading PDF file of Manifesto, the applicant must follow the mentioned steps:-
- First of all you will need to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage of this site.
- Click on the option of Manifesto 2022.
- A new page will be shown in front of you.
- Click on download option under the shown figure of 22 sankalp.
- After clicking on the download option, PDF file of manifesto will be displayed on your screen.
- You can also make it available on your device by clicking on the download button.
- In this way you will be able to download the PDF form of Manifesto.
If there are any queries and questions coming to your mind regarding UP Samajwadi Bijli Sahyog Yojana, then you can contact the mentioned below helpline number, Email ID and office address: –
- Helpline number: – 011-2338684, 011-23382430
- Email Id: –
- Office Address:-
- Samajwadi Party
- 19, Vikramaditya Marg,