West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camp List PDF | Duare Sarkar Camp New List Download | Duare Sarkar Camp District Wise List | Check WB Duare Sarkar Camp Schedule & All Details |
In order to make awareness about various new launching social welfare schemes of West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camp List has been released under which the residents can join this camp for taking benefit under any one of the launched schemes. Camps will be organized in each district of West Bengal.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the WB Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. besides that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under this camp.
WB Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023
Duare Sarkar Camp List has been released by the Government of West Bengal in each district of the WB. Residents from these districts can join these camps in order to get awareness about various types of welfare schemes that have been launched for providing financial assistance to the poor citizens of the state.
WB Duare Sarkar Camp List has been organized by the State Government of West Bengal. Around 17107 no. of camps will be organized across the state at each district of WB. By joining this camp according to their place of residence, citizens can get applied under any newly launched welfare scheme.
Highlights Of Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023
Highlights of this list are as follows: –
|Name of the list||WB Duare Sarkar Camp List|
|Released by||Chief Minister Mamta Banerjeee|
|Launched under||State Government of West Bengal|
|Applicable to||West Bengal|
|Objective||To make awareness about the newly launched social welfare scheme|
|Benefit||Poor people will get applied under social welfare scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
|Supervision Authority||State Level Apex Community Special Task Force|
|Article Category||Social Welfare Camp|
|Form of benefit||Providing benefits of various schemes to various applicants|
|No. of schemes covered||18 welfare schemes|
|Mode of application||Will be updated soon|
|Office Address||Nabhanna Bhavan 325, HRBC Building, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah – 71102|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objective of Duare Sarkar Camp List
One of the foremost objective of releasing the West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camp List is to provide the benefit of each and every kind of newly launched social welfare scheme to the citizens of West Bengal so that no one will be left out for taking benefit under these schemes. Availing government services will be one step ahead for each beneficiary.
Other objective of releasing the Duare Sarkar Camp List is to make awareness about the newly launched social welfare scheme so that the citizens will get aware and will also be able to get their registration at a time. These camps have been organized in each district of the state. This will put emphasis on the removal of the illiteracy rate among the residents.
Duare Sarkar Camp
Duare Sarkar Camp has been organized in various districts of West Bengal. Residents from their locality can visit these camps in order to apply under any social welfare scheme. These camps will be organized at the Gram Panchayat as well as Town Ward Level. These camps will start from 16 August 2021 to 15 September 2021.
15 Lakhs Of Applications Received
On 16th August 2021, 15 lakhs of applicants have filed their applications on Duare Sarkar Camp for various applying under various schemes as per follows: –
- 70 % of filed applications = Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
- 30% of filed applications =
- Student Credit Card
- Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- Swasthya Sathi Scheme
- Kanyashree Scheme
- Rupashree Scheme
- Food Sathi Scheme
Distribution Of Work
Duare Sarkar Camps will be organized at phase level as per follows: –
First Phase Of Duare Sarkar Camp
The first camp of Duare Sarkar was organized for 55 days from 1st December to 25th January. It will be very surprising for you to know that around 25 million eligible applicants have been to get their benefit applied under their filed application only at the first phase of this camp. Government is soon going to create an online portal for easy working.
Second Phase Of Duare Sarkar Camp
The second camp of Duare Sarkar was held from 27th January to 8th February 2021. Duare Sarkar Camp consisted of 13 days. Those applicants, who have not been able to get applied under 1st camp, have applied for various schemes in 2nd phase of this camp. Participation of left out beneficiaries was involved in comparison to the newly registered applicants in the 2nd camp.
Third Phase Of Duare Sarkar Camp
The third Camp of Duare Sarkar was held for 1 month (31 days) from 16th August 2021 to 15th September 2021. Under this, the benefit of 18 schemes will be provided to the beneficiaries of this camp. There are various efforts that have been put by the Government for providing convenience to each eligible beneficiary for filling registration form of their interesting scheme.
Schedule Of Duare Sarkar Camps
The schedule of the campaign is given in the following table:-
|First||1st December – 25th January 2020|
|Second||27th January – 8th February 2021|
|Third||16th August – 15th September 2021|
No. Of Visitors In Camps
Statistics of visitors count in the Duare Sarkar Camp as per follows: –
|Phases||Period||No. of visitors|
|First||1st December – 25th January 2020||64.43 lakhs|
|Second||27th January – 8th February 2021||81.45 lakhs|
|Third||16th August – 15th September 2021||67.12 lakhs|
Scheme Wise Report Card
Services delivered to beneficiaries under 12 schemes of Duare Sarkar Camp as per follows: –
|Name of the Scheme||Services Delivered|
|100 Days’ Work||11,18,960|
Delegated Department Under Covered Schemes
Delegated departments of covered schemes under this camp as per follows: –
|Khadya Sathi||Food and Supplies Department|
|Swasthya Sathi||Department of Health and Family Welfare|
|Caste Certificates||Department of Backward Classes Welfare and Tribal|
|Jai Johar||Department of Tribal Development|
|Taposili Bandhu||Department of Backward Classes Welfare|
|Kanyashree Rupashree||Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare|
|Aikyashree||Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education|
List Of Covered Schemes
Various social welfare schemes were covered under this camp as per follows: –
- Khadya Sathi Scheme: – Objective of this scheme is to provide ration items to poor background peoples at cheap rates. Subsidized rate will be charge for providing rations.
- Swasthya Sathi Scheme: – Objective of this scheme is to provide cashless health and medical care facilities to the residents of West Bengal.
- Sikshashree Scholarship Scheme: – Objective of this scheme is to provide scholarship to the students studying 5th to 8th standards belonging to SC/SC category.
- Jai Johar Scheme: – Objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs. 1000 to the people belonging from ST/SC Category for meeting their necessities.
- Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme: – Objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the girls communities for pursuing their higher education.
- Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme: – Objective of this scheme is to benefit girls belonging to economically weaker section of the society with Rs. 25000.
- Aikyashree Scholarship: – Objective of this scheme is to provide scholarships to the applicants of minority communities.
- Krishak Bandhu Scheme: – Objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers of the state.
State Level Apex Community has been hired by the government for the proper implementation of this scheme. In order to provide benefit to the remaining parts of the state, a special Task Force has been set up. For providing government services at the doorstep of each applicant and IT system has been developed.
District Wise Links Of Duare Sarkar Camps
Links of the district-wise camps as per follows:-
|Cooch Behar||Click Here|
|Dakshin Dinaipur||Click Here|
|North 24 Pargana||Click Here|
|Paschim Medinipur||Click Here|
|Paschim Burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba Burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba Medinipur||Click Here|
|South 24 Parganas||Click Here|
|Uttar Dinajpur||Click Here|
Benefits of Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023
The benefit of this scheme are as follows: –
- One of the main benefit of applying under WB Duare Sarkar Camp List, poor citizens will get benefits of social welfare schemes after visiting this camp.
- Camps will be organized in each district of the state.
- Thousands of applicants will be able to get applied under various schemes.
- Supervision authorities have been hired by the Government for the management of work.
- Around 15 lakhs of applicants have got their benefits under this camp for various schemes.
- Applicant will be able to take participation in 18 schemes that has been covered under Duare Sarkar Camp List.
- Majority of response is given to apply for Laxmi Bhandar Scheme.
- Camp was organized in 3 phases at their respective dates.
- 25 millions of applicants got benefit in 1st camp.
- Left out applicants has applied under 2nd camp.
Features of West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camp List
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Duare Sarkar Camp List has been launched under the State Government of West Bengal.
- Camps will be organized at each districts of the state.
- Around 17107 no. of camps will be organized.
- By visiting this camp, residents will be able to get benefits of social welfare schemes that have been covered under this scheme.
- Duare Sarkar Camp will be regulated in the 3 phases.
- 1st camp of Duare Sarkar Camp was held for 55 days from 1st December to 25th January.
- 2nd Camp was held from 27th January 2021to 8th February 2021 for 13 days.
- Third Camp of Duare Sarkar was held for 1 month (31 days) from 16th August 2021 to 15th September 2021.
- State Level Apex Committee has been hired by the Government for the successful implementation of WB Duare Sarkar Camp List.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
For applying under Duare Sarkar Camp, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The beneficiary must be a permanent citizen of West Bengal State.
- The applicant must belong from the SC/ST Categories.
- Minority communities will also be considered eligible for applying under this scheme.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this camp as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Photocopy of the ration card
- Proof of bank account passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Age proof
- Mobile Number in case for receiving OTPs and future messages
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph
- Email ID for future reference
Process To Apply Online Under WB Duare Sarkar Camp List
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding the application procedure under WB Duare Sarkar Camp List. As soon as any data related to the application procedure could be supplied with the help of government websites, we will update you all of the information regarding the application procedure through this article otherwise the applicants can visit the Official Website of this camp.
Downloading Duare Sarkar Camp List PDF
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for downloading a PDF of the list under this camp:-
- To download this PDF, you will need to visit the official website of this camp.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Duare Sarkar Camp List PDF.
- After clicking, PDF file format will be bring opened in front of your computer screen.
- Now you can view this list as per your choice of requirement.
- You can also download this PDF by clicking on the download button.
Process To Do Login
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for login on the portal:-
- To do login, first of all you will have to visit and open the official website of this scheme.
- On the homepage, look under the section of services.
- Under the section of services, click on the Login Option.
- After that pop up will be appear, select your category for login: –
- Click on any one option as per your choice of requirement.
- Then, you will be redirected to a login page where you will need to enter all the asked details in it such as: –
- Registered Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the Login Option.
Viewing Contact Details
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for viewing contact details under this camp:-
- First of all the applicant will need to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, look under the section of Quick Links.
- Under this section, click on the Contact Us option.
- After that the relevant details will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can contact with them by sending email to the mentioned Email ID address.
In case there are any queries and questions coming on your mind regarding WB Duare Sarkar Camp List, you can contact the mentioned below helpline number, Email ID and office address: –
- Helpline Number: – 1070/033-22143526
- Email ID: – [email protected]
- Office Address: –
- Nabhanna Bhavan
- 325, HRBC Building,
- Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur,
- Howrah – 71102