PM Mitra Scheme Apply Online | PM Mitra Scheme Online Registration Form | Guidelines For PM Mitra Scheme | Eligibility Criteria Under PM Mitra Scheme | PM Mitra Scheme List And All Details |
Our honorary Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi Ji has launched Mitra Scheme on 6th October 2021 with a motive to build 7 MITRA Parks at Greenfield or Brownfield sites. This scheme is based on 5Fs:- Farm to Fiber to Factory to Fashion to Foreign. Rs. 4445 crores of budget has been approved by the union cabinet for the successful implementation of this scheme.
Today through this article we will provide with you all types of information about PM Mitra Scheme 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
PM Mitra Scheme 2023
Government of India has launched PM Mitra Scheme in order to build 7 integrated textile parks across the country so that the working of manufacturing related to cloths will occur in one place. These textile parks will facilitate the working of manufacturing from spinning, weaving, processing, dyeing to printing.
Mitra Scheme has been launched under the Central Government on basis of the 5Fs model that is Farm to Fiber to Factory to Fashion to Foreign. The full form for MITRA is Mega Textile Integrated Textile and Apparel. After the implementation of this scheme, Indian companies will be converted into global companies with the help of this scheme.
Highlights Of PM Mitra Scheme
The highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme||PM Mitra Scheme|
|Full Name||Pradhan Mantri Mega Integrated Textile and Apparel Scheme|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi Ji|
|Launching date||6th October 2021|
|Launched under||Central Government or Government of India|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Delegated Department||Department of Commerce and Textiles|
|Main Vision||Atmanirbhar Bharat|
|Objective||To build 7 mega parks for the textile industry|
|Benefit||Smooth functioning of manufacturing in the textile industry|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the Country|
|Model||5Fs model: – Farm to Fiber to Factory to Fashion to Foreign|
|Facilities provided||Research Centers Design Centers Training Centers Medical facilities|
|Budget||Rs. 4445 Crores|
|Expenditure for building Greenfield parks||Rs. 500 Crores|
|Expenditure for building Brownfield parks||Rs. 200 Crores|
|Form of benefit||Building up of 7 Mega Parks|
|Mode of application||Will be updated soon|
|Official Website||Will be updated soon|
Objective of Mitra Scheme PM
One of the foremost objective of launching the PM Mitra Scheme is to build MITRA Parks in various Greenfield or Brownfield sites which will be located in various states for the working of manufacturing in textile industries. This scheme is based on a landmark decision for empowering the textiles sector. Through these parks, a big revolution in the textile and manufacturing sector will be generated.
Other main objective of launching the PM Mega Textile Integrated Textile and Apparel Scheme is to provide convenience in the textile industry for the facilitation of manufacturing of clothes because the manufacturing of clothes is done at a different location and this requires lots of logistics. After building mega parks, manufacturing of clothes will be done in one place and this will bring down the cost of logistics.
Based on 5Fs Model
The idea behind building these textile parks are based on the 5Fs model: –
Providing Employment Opportunities
It has been predicted that for the building up of 7 mega parks in Greenfield and Brownfield, employment will be generated which will put emphasis on providing job opportunities to jobless people. Through this scheme, 21 lakhs of job opportunities will be provided which will put emphasis on the reduction of the unemployment rate of the country.
List Of Facilities Provided
List of facilities which will be built on textile parks as per given below: –
- Research Centers
- Design Centers
- Training Centers
- Medical facilities
- Home facilities for workers
- Transport facilities
Budget Of Expenditure
The union cabinet has sanctioned Rs. 4445 Crores of outlay for the spending plan which will be spent out for building these mega parks at the sites of Brownfield and Greenfield. It has been estimated that Rs. 17000 crores will be spent out for setting up of 7 mega parks. For the next 3 years, Rs. 30 crores of the outlay will be provided by the Government.
Building Green Field Mitra Parks
Within launching this scheme, the government has also made a plan to build textile or mega parks in greenfield sites so for constructing Green Filed Mitra Parks an expenditure of Rs. 500 crore will be spent out. A step will be taken by the government for developing these greenfield parks.
Reduction In Logistics Cost
After constructing textile or mega parks in Green Field and Brownfield sites, there will be a reduction in the logistics cost which is spent out for facilitating the manufacturing of clothes because earlier the work of processing, dyeing and printing to manufacturing was done at various places and this results in high cost of logistics.
Vision Of Aatmanirbhar Bharat
This scheme is initiated by Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi Ji with a vision of building India an Aatmanirbhar Bharat by strengthening the structure of global textiles so for this vision, world-class industrial infrastructure will be built which will interact investment from foreign investors and this will help the Indian companies to emerge as global companies.
Benefits Of PM Mitra Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- Mitra Scheme will put emphasis on building 7 mega parks across the country.
- Textile parks will be building at Greenfield and Brownfield Sites.
- This will create a big uprising in the manufacturing and textile sector.
- It will also provide employment opportunities to 21 lakhs of peoples.
- This will put emphasis on the reduction of unemployment rate.
- PM Mitra Scheme will strength the position of global textile industries.
- These textile parks will facilitate the work of spinning, dyeing, printing, weaving and manufacturing of clothes.
- This will also bring down the cost of logistics.
- After the construction of mega textile parks, Indian companies will be converted into global companies.
- This will also attract investment from foreign investors.
Features Of Pradhan Mantri Mitra Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- PM Mitra Scheme has been launched under the Central Government or Government of India.
- It is also known as Pradhan Mantri Mega Integrated Textile and Apparel Scheme.
- Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi Ji has started this initiative.
- This scheme was launched on 6th October 2021.
- The scheme is based on the vision of Atmanirbhar Bharat.
- This scheme is based on 5Fs model: – Farm to Fiber to Factory to Fashion to Foreign.
- Working of spinning, weaving, processing, and dyeing to printing will done at one place.
- Around 7 mega textile parks will be constructed across the country.
- Around 21 lakhs of people will be able to get employment opportunities under Pradhan Mantri Mitra Scheme.
- Government has approved 4445 Crores of budget for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- Rs. 500 crores will be spent for building Green Field Mitra Parks.
- Rs. 200 will be spent out for building Brownfield Parks.
Process To Apply Online Under PM Mitra Scheme
As this scheme has recently launched, no such information has been received by using the media sources regarding the application procedure of the PM Mitra Scheme. As soon as any information related to the application procedure could be supplied with the help of government websites, we will update you through this article till then stay safe and stay healthy.