Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme For Employees Apply Online | CESL Launches Scheme For Government Employees | Kerala Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme Mobile Application | Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme For Employees Registration |
The Government of Kerala has launched Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme in order to provide electric vehicles to the employees of Government jobs in Kerala. For the selling of electrical vehicles, an exhibition will be organized for the 4 days, where the vehicles will be test driven by the applicants. This scheme is only applicable to the Government Employees of Kerala.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Kerala EV Scheme 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme Kerala 2024
In order to reduce vehicle pollution in the state, the Government of Kerala has launched the Kerala Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme under which electric vehicles will be sold to the Government Employees of Kerala. Interested applicants can visit the official website of CESL for buying electric vehicles. This scheme has been started with a view to adopting new technology.
Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme has been launched with the association of Energy Service Limited with the Energy Efficiency Services Limited of Kerala. By applying under this scheme, all the government employees of Kerala will be able to purchase electric to wheeler vehicles. This initiative has been started with a motive to adopt green transportation and to reduce the use of diesel and petrol vehicles.
Highlights Of Kerala Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as per follows:-
|Name of the scheme
|Kerala Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme
|Government of Kerala
|Minister of Electricity Shri. K. Krishnakutty
|Ministry of Power, Government of India
|Convergence Energy Services Limited (CESL) Energy Management Centre (EMC) Kerala
|To reduce the air pollution
|Beneficiaries will get an Electric 2 wheeler vehicle
|Target completion in 1st phase
|Mode of Application
|Cancellation of booking
|Limitation on the purchase
|The beneficiary can purchase more than 1 electric vehicle
|Charging connection power
|Government employees of Kerala
|Form of benefit
|Exhibition of electric two-wheeler
|EESL, 1st Floor, Energy Management Centre, Sreekrishna Nagar, Sreekaryam P.O. Thirvuvananthapuram- 695017, India
|Address of CESL
|Convergence Energy Services Limited NFL Building, 5th & 6th Floor, Core- III SCOPE Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
|Address of EMC Kerala
|Energy Management Centre – Kerala Srikrishna Nagar Sreekaryam, P.O. Thiruvananthapuram Kerala – 695017
Objectives of Kerala E2W Scheme 2024
One of the foremost objectives of launching the Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme is to promote the use of green transportation so that it will reduce air pollution in Kerala State. Only the Government Employees of Kerala State can make their participate in this scheme. The government has ordered the concerned authorities to bring electric vehicles for selling purposes.
Kerala Electric Vehicle Scheme has been started in order to encourage the residents of Kerala State to use and buy two-wheeler electric vehicles so that air will not get polluted while riding in the electric vehicles. This scheme will put emphasis on reducing air pollution and also help in saving the residents from various diseases.
Launching of Kerala EV Scheme
This scheme has been inaugurated by the honourable Minister of Electricity Shri. K. Krishnakutty with the collaboration of Energy Management Centre (EMC), Government of Kerala with the Convergence Energy Services Limited (CESL). MyEV app has also been launched by the Kerala Government which enables easy access to consumers for booking and buying electric vehicles.
Launching of MyEV App
The Government of Kerala is also going to launch a mobile application with the name MyEV for mobile phones users so that the applicants can easily access as well as purchase electric vehicles while accessing this app. Applicants can also download MyEV App from the google play store or otherwise can visit www.MyEV.org.in.
Promotion Of Electric Vehicles
In order to bring awareness about this new technology, CESL going to make 2 lakhs of 2 wheeler electric vehicles and 3 lakhs of 3 wheeler electric vehicles across the state. Apart from this, CESL is also working to invent 3 wheeler EV for the collection of garbage in the municipalities.
Electric Vehicle Penetration
In order to increase the usage of electric vehicles, the Government of Kerala has directed and ordered the concerned authorities to switch the used vehicles from fuel-based to electric-based vehicles. Mahua Acharya and CEO have started the working of penetration of Electric Vehicle in the state. This program will bring new innovations across the state.
4 Day Exhibition
EMC and CESL are going to organize a 4-day exhibition in order to provide the testament of the electric vehicles to the applicants of this scheme. In order to set up the base of electric technology, CESL will also support their original equipment manufacturers. Experience zone has also been arranged in order to provide awareness about this new technology.
Provision Of Subsidy On EV
Under Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme, the Government of Kerala is also going to give a subsidy on the purchase of two-wheeler electric vehicles to the beneficiary. It will allow too many applicants to make their registration under this scheme for availing of the benefit of this subsidy program. This subsidy allocation will be given under the Fame 2 Scheme.
There are some important guidelines regarding this scheme which has been issued by the competent authorities as per follows: –
- Those applicants who are going to purchase the Electric vehicles, the selection of the vehicles will be the sole responsibility of the consumer.
- EMC or CESL will neither be held responsible for the selection of electric vehicles under this scheme.
- The applicant can’t alter his or her booking once when the booking has been confirmed in the portal.
- The quality, as well as the delivery of the service, will be assured by the vehicle manufactures and their dealers.
- For any queries and questions, consumer can contact manufactures or dealers.
- The dealership will collect necessary documents such as identity and address proof of the customers for completing the Registration of the EV.
- Customers can’t change the color of the Electric vehicle after the OEMs had started their manufacturing.
- If other citizens from the other states want to purchase electric vehicles from this site, then they have to wait until the portal is launched in your respective state.
- Dealership will carry out all the installation facility as per the delivery procedure.
- The balance amount of the Vehicle should be paid before the registration the EV, otherwise the dealer will not register the vehicle in your name.
- No EMI option is available yet for purchasing 2 EV at the same time.
- The final invoice of the payment will be provided by the OEM/Dealership at the delivery the order.
- The dealership will contact the consumer for scheduling a test drive for them.
Benefits Of Kerala EV Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- Foremost benefit of applying under this scheme is that Electric Two Wheeler Scheme is only applicable for the government employees.
- All the government employees from Kerala state can apply under this scheme.
- By applying under this scheme all the applicants will be able to purchase 2 wheeler Electric Vehicle.
- This will reduce the air pollution.
- This scheme will recover the people from the airborne disease and will reduce the same thing.
- Kerala EV Scheme will generate the adoption of green technology among the residents of Kerala.
- For the promotion of this technology, Government has ordered the concerned authorities to switch the use of vehicles from fuel to electric based vehicles.
- CESL is also going to organize a 4 day exhibition for providing the testament of electric vehicles to the riders.
- In order to make awareness about this new technology, experience zone has also been arranged by the CESL.
- Government has aims to sell 10,000 of Electric Vehicles to the applicants.
- This scheme will create a digital marketplace for the visitor as well for the applicant.
- There will be availability of 14 models from the 6 companies for the selling of EV.
Features Of Kerala Electric 2 Wheeler Scheme 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Electric Vehicle Scheme has been launched under the Government of Kerala.
- This scheme has been started with the collaboration of Energy Service Limited with the Energy Efficiency Services Limited of Kerala.
- Minister of Electricity Shri. K. Krishnakutty has launched this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will only be availed by the Government employees of the Kerala State.
- This will increase the mobility of electric vehicles.
- The main focus of this scheme is to lead the adoption of green transportation.
- Ministry of Power is the delegated department for the implementation of this scheme.
- CESL will organize an exhibition which will consist of 4 days.
- Kerala Electric Two Wheeler Scheme will reduce the air pollution.
- This scheme will switch the use of vehicles from the petrol or diesel based to electric based across the state.
- The cost of the Electric Vehicles will be worth at the cost of fossil fuels.
- Government has ordered the concerned officials for the penetration of Electric Vehicles.
- This scheme is the joint efforts or EMC as well as CESL.
- All the interested applicants can visits its official website for applying.
The applicants must possess the mentioned eligibility criteria for applying under this scheme: –
- The beneficiary must be a permanent citizen of Kerala State.
- This scheme is only applicable for Government employees of the Kerala, so the applicant must ensure before applying that he or she is the employee of the State Government.
Some of the important documents required to apply under the Kerala EV Scheme are as follows: –
- Aadhar Card of the applicant is must
- Certificate of the Government Employee
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Mobile number for receiving OTPs and future messages
Process To Apply Online Under Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme Kerala 2024
The applicants must follow the mentioned below steps for applying online under this scheme: –
- At first the applicant will need to open the Official Website of Government Marketplace For Electric Vehicle.
- After that you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, look under the product catalogue.
- Then click on the option of Test Drive in order to get test drive of the vehicle.
- Now you have to click on the option of Buy Now.
- In this way you will be able to apply under this scheme.
Downloading MyEV Application
The applicants must follow the mentioned below steps for downloading the MyEV application under this scheme: –
- At first you have to visit Google Play Store on your mobile phones.
- Now you have to click on the search bar.
- After clicking on the search bar, type the name of the app: – MyEV. Then press enter.
- The list of the searched app name will get appeared on your screen.
- Click on the top most option.
- After that click on the install option.
- In this way the MyEV app will get downloaded on your device.
In case there are any queries and questions coming on your mind regarding Kerala Electric Two-Wheeler Scheme, you can contact the mentioned below helpline number and Email Id:
- Helpline no. :- 9400068335
- Email Id: – [email protected]