Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Apply Online | Tamil Nadu Doorstep Healthcare Scheme Online Registration Form, Benefits, Eligibility & All Details |
The State Government of Tamilnadu has launched Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme in order to provide healthcare facilities to all the citizens of Tamilnadu. This scheme has been launched across the 7 other districts within Tamilnadu. This scheme is also known as Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2024
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme has been launched by the State Government of Tamilnadu. Under this scheme, doorstep healthcare facilities will be provided to each patient who is unable to visit the hospital centres. Many healthcare centres and primary health centres have been empanelled for the successful implementation of this scheme.
The Government of Tamilnadu has started Tamilnadu Makkalai Maruthuvam Scheme so that each applicant will avail the benefit of getting treatments for their various diseases. For providing hospitalization services 1172 health sub-centres, 189 primary health centres have been empanelled under this scheme. This scheme has been expanded across 7 other districts of the state of Tamilnadu.
Highlights Of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme
|Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
|CM of Tamilnadu MK Stalin
|State Government of Tamilnadu
|Citizens of Tamilnadu
|No. of applicants
|Rs. 238 Crores
|Empanelled Healthcare Centers
|1172 Health Sub-Centers 189 Primary Health Centers
|To provide doorstep healthcare facilities to the eligible beneficiary
|Treatment of infectious diseases at doorstep healthcare delivery
|Mode of application
|Not yet declared
Objectives of Makkalai Maruthuvam Scheme 2024
The foremost objective of launching the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme is to empower the poor citizens to take treatment of their diseases without having suffered from economic instability. This scheme has provided door to door delivery services for providing various benefits to its citizens such as medicines facilities, healthcare-related facilities, medical care facilities, etc.
The other foremost objective of launching the Makkalai Maruthuvam Tamilnadu Scheme is to make every infected patient make capable of taking treatments by having doorstep healthcare delivery at their home. This scheme stress out more on giving treatments to infected patients at home without having to visit hospitals. It will put the reduction of infections.
Budget Of Expenditure
Within launching Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme, the government has spent an amount of Rs. 258 crores of budget for the allocations of various treatment facilities, healthcare or medical facilities. The government of Tamilnadu has set a target of covering about 1 Crore of beneficiaries for providing benefits under this scheme. The minimum age of the beneficiary must be 45.
Management Of Medical Supplies
The Chief Minister of Tamilnadu MK Stalin has himself allocated with the task for the management of medical supplies. CM himself is providing medicines to various diagnoses such as hypertension and diabetes. Those senior citizens who require physiotherapy should have been given the highest priority under this scheme.
The Chief Minister of Tamilnadu has empanelled 1172 health sub-centres and 189 primary Health centres for providing doorstep delivery of various healthcare-related facilities. The needy patient can take their treatment from anyone out of the registered healthcare centre. Various volunteers have been allocated with this task of providing assistance regarding treatment facilities.
List Of Districts Covered
There has been already a list of the districts made by the government included under this scheme as per follows: –
- Salem District
Benefits Of Makkalai Maruthuvam Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme has launched under the state government of Tamilnadu.
- This scheme is only applicable for citizens of Tamilnadu. Only the citizens of Tamilnadu can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- It will provide door to door delivery for various health related facilities.
- Patients can visit any healthcare centre and primary sub centre for taking treatment as many healthcare centers have been empanelled under this scheme.
- This scheme stress out more on providing contactless treatment health related services.
- In order to bring awareness of this scheme among large amount of people, Tamilnadu Makkalai Maruthuvam Scheme has been launched across 7 districts of Tamilnadu.
- Infected patients will get high priority under this scheme.
- Many people have given their active participation for providing doorstep delivery of health care facilities.
- Hospitalization services for both communicable and non communicable diseases have been covered.
- A budget of Rs 258 crores have been spent by the government for this scheme.
Features Of Tamilnadu Makkalai Maruthuvam Scheme 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Makkalai Maruthuvam Tamilnadu Scheme has launched under the state government of Tamilnadu.
- Chief Minister of Tamilnadu MK Stalin has started this initiative.
- This scheme is also known as doorstep health service scheme.
- About 7 districts have been covered under this Makkalai Khedi Maruthuvam Scheme.
- Ministry of Health is the allocated administration for this scheme.
- Age limit for the beneficiary should be above 45 who are going to take treatment services.
- Door to door deliveries such as treatment services, medicines facilities, and health checkup will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- Patients can also take treatment of their communicable diseases and non communicable diseases.
- This scheme has adopted mode of Primary Health Delivery for facilitating the deliveries at their doorstep of house.
- This will upgrade the structure of healthcare to a new level.
- Women Public Workers, Women Health Volunteers and physiotherapists will be delegated with the task of providing treatment services.
The eligibility criteria for applying under Makkalai Maruthuvam Scheme are as follows:-
- For availing benefit under this scheme, the beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Tamilnadu.
- An applicant must be above the age of 45 years. Only those candidates can avail the benefit under this scheme those who have attained 45 years of age.
- Beneficiaries must be belong from any one districts out of 7 such as Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Salem districts.
Some of the important documents required to apply under the Tamilnadu Makkalai Maruthuvam Scheme are given below:-
- Applicant must attach his Aadhar Card with the application form.
- Residence certificate is must.
- Applicant Date of Birth Certificate is necessary to attach.
- Mobile number
- Applicant’s Passport size photo
Procedure For Making Registration Under This Scheme 2024
No information has been provided by using the government regarding the procedure for making registration under the Tamilnadu Makkalai Maruthuvam Scheme. As soon as any data related to the application could be supplied with the aid of the government, we will make you clear all of the information related to the process of registration via this article otherwise in another instance the applicants can visit the official website of Tamilnadu TN Govt Schemes for more information regarding this scheme.