Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Eligibility Under Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana Delhi | Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana All Details |
Chief Minister of Delhi Shri. Arvind Kejriwal has launched Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Scheme in order to encourage the students from the economically weaker sections of the society to study by availing the amount of benefit under this scheme. Financial assistance will be provided by Delhi’s government. For this, the student must secure minimum marks in his/her present class.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this Scheme, read this article till the end.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana 2023
State Government of Delhi has launched Delhi Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana for the support of students so that the students from the categories of SC, ST and OBC will be encouraged to further study despite of facing their financial difficulties. Financial assistance of Rs. 5000 and Rs. 10,000 will be provided to the eligible student from class 9th to 12th.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi Shri. Arvind Kejriwal. Under this scheme encouragement for pursuing studies to the financially weak students from the SC/ST and OBC category will be given. Only the students of class from 9th to 12th will be able to get benefit under this scheme.
Highlights Of Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Scheme Delhi
The highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme||Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana|
|Known as||Delhi CM Vidyarthi Pratibha Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Shri. Arvind Kejriwal|
|Launched under||Government of NCT of Delhi|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Delhi|
|Objective||To provide financial support for studying to the students|
|Benefit||Students will get financial assistance for studying|
|Beneficiaries||Students from 9th to 12th standard|
|Category of beneficiaries||SC, ST and OBC category|
|No. of applicants||10,000|
|Delegated Department||Department of Education|
|Budget||Rs. 150 Crores|
|Form of benefit||Financial assistance of Rs. 5000 and Rs. 10000|
|Mode of application||Will be updated soon|
Objectives Of Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana
One of the foremost objective of launching Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Scheme is to bring improvement in the condition of education in Delhi state by bringing huge amount of participation of the students in the education sector. For this government will provide financial assistance to the students of classes from 9th to 12th standards.
Other objective of launching Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana is to empower the students from the financially weaker background so that they will be able to pursue their studies; means financial difficulty will not become an obstacle in the way of their grasping education facilities. For the successful implementation of this scheme, government has sanctioned an amount of Rs. 150 crores.
Budget Of Expenditure
Within launching this scheme State Government of Delhi has also set some budget so that the smooth working as well as implementation for providing incentives to the beneficiaries will take place. An amount of Rs. 150 crores of budget has been approved by the Delhi Government. With this allocated amount of budget, students will be provided with the amount of benefit.
Category Of Beneficiaries
For providing financial assistance to the students, government has also set some categories for those students who will be able to get benefit under this scheme. Benefit of this scheme will only be provided to those students who are pursuing classes from 9th standard to 12th standard and they also belong to the categories of SC/ST/OBC.
50 % To 60 % Minimum Marks Is Must
For getting financial assistance provided by the Government under this scheme, the student will need to secure some good or minimum marks in their respective classes which will be serve as eligibility criteria. Student from the class 9th or 10th must secure 50% of minimum marks and student from the class 11th and 12th must secure 60% of minimum marks.
Amount of Benefit
The amount of benefit which will be provided to each applicant will vary from their class standard. Those students who are studying or pursuing their classes from 9th to 10th standard will be provided with Rs. 5000 directly transferred to their bank accounts. Rs. 1000 will be given to those students who are studying in classes from 11th and 12th.
Form Of Financial Support
This scheme can be seen as a form of financial support which has been given by the Government of Delhi to those students who can’t pursue their studies due to financial obstacles. To those students this scheme will be proved very beneficial. SC/ST or OBC students will be able to get financially strong for studying after getting this amount of benefit.
Contribution Towards State Development
This scheme will be going to be proved a best form of investment that the Delhi Government is going to invest by expanding the education opportunities towards the students of financially weak. Students will be able to compete the pass as well as performance percentage among the competitive society. This scheme will serves a platform for the adoption of equalitarian trend.
Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- Students from the financially weak background will be empowered and encouraged for studying.
- By applying under Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana, Students from the classes 9th to 12th standards will be provided with the amount of benefit.
- Amount of benefit will be directly transferred to their respective bank account numbers.
- This scheme will improve the condition of education sector in the Delhi State.
- This scheme will also serve the interests of students both from the High School as well as Higher Secondary Schools.
- Students will just need to secure minimum marks of 50% to 60 % in their respective classes.
- Now the financial difficulty will not become an obstacle in the way of student learning.
- Those students who are studying in 9th and 10th classes will be given financial assistance of Rs. 5000 under Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Scheme.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 will be provided to the students of class 11th and 12th.
- Students will be able to compete and pass and performance percentage among the competitive society.
Features Of Delhi CM Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Delhi.
- Chief Minister of Delhi Shri. Arvind Kejriwal has started this initiative.
- Under this scheme financial support to the students will be provided for studying.
- An amount of 150 crores has been sanctioned by the government.
- Students from the classes of 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th will be given incentives.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 5000 will be provided to students pursuing classes 9th and 10th.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 will be given to the students of senior secondary such as class 11th and 12th.
- Minimum marks of 50% are must for those students pursuing classes 9th and 10th.
- Students of class 11th and 12th will have to secure 60% of minimum marks for getting benefit under Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana.
- Around 10,000 of students will be able to get benefit of this scheme.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
Those applicants who want to apply under this scheme have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Delhi State.
- This scheme is only applicable for the students so the applicant must be a student.
- Student must belong from the category of SC/ST/OBC.
- Students from the classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th will be considered eligible for applying under this scheme.
- Securing minimum marks of 50% to 60% is essential otherwise the student will not be given any advantage under this scheme.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme are given below:-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card is mandatory
- Residence Certificate issued by the Delhi’s authority
- Education certificate of that class which the student is pursuing
- Photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Voter Id Card
- Bank account passbook
Process To Apply Online Under Delhi Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding application procedure under Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana. As soon as any data related to the application procedure could be supplied with the help of government websites, we will update you all of the information regarding application procedure through this article otherwise the applicants can visit the Official Website of this scheme.
Procedure To DEL E Login
The applicants will have to follow mentioned below steps for login on the portal:-
- To do login, the applicant will need first to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage of this site.
- After that you have to click on the DEL E Click Here To Login option.
- Now you will land on the new page where the login form will be displayed.
- Here you have to enter asked details in it such as: –
- User ID
- Captcha Code
- After that click on the login button.
- In this way you will get login on the portal.
Viewing Tender Details
The applicants will have to follow mentioned below steps for viewing tender details under this scheme:-
- First of all you will need to visit and open the official website of this scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Tenders section.
- Now a new page will be displayed on your screen where you can view all the tenders filed for quotations.
- All the tenders with the purpose of sale and purchase will be displayed here.
- Click on the link provided underneath the tender name for viewing.
- After clicking on the link provided, PDF file format of the tender will be appeared on your screen where you will have to click on the download option for downloading.