AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Apply Online | Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Online Registration Process | Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Application Status & All Details |
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a Jagananna Smart Town Scheme on 23rd March 2021 with a motive to provide houses to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh who dreams to have a house but can’t afford it. This scheme is specially launched for the Middle Income Groups. Plots will be constructed near the city areas.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Jagananna Smart Town Scheme AP 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s has started an initiative with the name Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. This scheme has specially launched for selling the plots to the Middle Income Groups near the city areas. Around 30.6 lakhs of applicants will be able to apply under this scheme. The government has set up a target to build 28.3 lakhs of houses.
AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. Applicants from the Middle Income Groups will be given plots so that they will build houses for themselves. Central Government will allocate 1.5 lakhs on building per unit of the house. The building of smart cities is also the other consideration of this scheme.
Highlights of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
Highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the Scheme
|Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
|Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy
|State Government of Andhra Pradesh
|23rd March 2021
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|Category of beneficiaries
|Middle Income Groups (MIG)
|To provide houses to homeless peoples
|Beneficiaries will get plots provided by the Government
|Form of Benefit
|Building plots and Smart City
|No. of applicants
|The target of house construction
|Cost per unit
|200 to 240 Yards
|Annual Income of the applicant
|3 to 6 lakhs 6 to 12 lakhs 12 to 18 lakhs
|Social Welfare Scheme
|Mode of application
Objectives Of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024
One of the foremost objective of launching the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme AP is to provide houses to those people who can’t afford such a high rate of properties and plots for building their own houses. This scheme will encourage the applicants from the Middle Income Groups to benefit from this scheme by applying.
Another main objective of starting the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme is to provide sell plots among the beneficiaries from the MIGs so that the Government will be able to build up a smart town city. Plot area will be 200 to 240 yards for selling as per the annual income of the applicant and the size of the plot for selling may vary in accordance with the income of the applicant.
District and State level committee has been formed by the Government for the implementation of this scheme. For the conduction of the demand survey, directors of the town have been made informed who will decide the areas and size of the smart town in each town of the city. Town counters have been organized at every ward for the submission of the application form by the applicant.
Official Website Launched
Within launching this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the website (www.migapdtcp.ap.gov.in/) for the application procedure so that the interested applicants will be able to apply online under this scheme. Those applicants who want to purchase the plots can make their registration by visiting the official website of this scheme. CM has launched this scheme from the Camp Office.
Size Of The Plot Area
By applying under this scheme, applicants will be able to purchase the plot consisting of 200 to 250 yards in size. But the size of the plot may vary due to the income level of the applicant. The government will provide allocated size to the applicant after verifying the annual income of the applicant.
Conduction Of Demand Survey
In order to sell plots among the beneficiaries, the government will soon organize the demand survey for housing allocation. It may be organized on June 6. After conducting the house survey, the government will provide plots to the applicants. The annual income of the applicant will be considered an eligibility criterion for purchasing the desired size of the plot by the applicant.
Target Of House Construction
Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has made a target of building 28.3 lakhs of houses in the areas of Andhra Pradesh. These houses will be built by the government both in urban areas as well as rural areas of the State. It has been estimated that about 30.6 lakhs of people will be able to take benefit under this scheme.
Distribution Of Work In Phase Manner
Chief Minister has distributed the working of constructing houses/flats in the phase manner. There are 2 phases that have been allocated for the implementation of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. In the first phase, 15.10 lakhs of flats will be built. Land for constructing flats has been purchased at the cost of 27,000 crores. Other remaining work will be done under the second phase.
Preparation Of Plot Layouts
Layouts of the plots have been prepared under the 1st phase. Various districts have been covered under these layouts such as: –
- Anantpur District
- Guntur District
- Kadapa District
- Nellore District
- Prakasm District
- West Godavari District
Plot Allotment Through Lottery
After making registration online on the portal, applicants will be verified and after the verification process, Government will allot the plots to the beneficiary through the lottery. Plots will be distributed among the applicants by conducting a lottery program in which the concerned officials will announce the name of the winner at the time of giving the lottery and then the house will be allotted to that applicant.
List Of Covered Facilities
List of the facilities which have been covered under the smart town scheme as per given below: –
- Anganbadi Centre
- Broad Roads
- Community Hall
- Electrical Substation
- Overhead Tank
- Shopping Centers
- Solar Panel
- Street Lightning
- Walking tracks
- Water Supply
Locations Of Plot Layouts
Locations of the plot layouts are mentioned below: –
|Name of UDA
|Price/ Sq. yard
Standard Size Of Plots
Size of the plots as as follows: –
|Size of Plot
|150 Sq. Yards (33’*41’)
|200 Sq. Yards (36’*50’)
|240 Sq. Yards (36’*60’)
Benefits Of AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- This scheme has been specially launched for selling plots to the Middle Income Groups.
- By applying under this scheme, all the poor people will be able to get their own houses.
- Size of the allotted plot will be in between 200-240 yards.
- At the affordable prices, these plots will be provided to the applicant.
- All the applicants who belong to Middle Income Groups can apply under Smart Town Scheme AP.
- This scheme will built best infrastructure and development across the smart town city.
- Many places have been covered under the list of smart cities which falls under the Municipal Corporation.
- Infrastructure facilities such as Angandwadi centres, parks, schools, margets and libraries will also be built on these colonies where the house are going to be constructed.
- Jagananna Smart Town Scheme is only applicable to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. No other citizen can avail the benefit under this scheme.
- The layout plot in of urban area and rural will also develop.
- It has been implemented by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh in phase’s manner: – 1st phase and 2nd phase.
- Government will construct 15.10 lakhs of flats in first phase.
- For the proper implementation of this scheme, State and District Level Committee has been formed by the Government.
- About 30.6 lakhs of peoples will be benefitted from this scheme.
- Allotment of plots will be given through the lottery.
- Name of the winner will be announced in the lottery program while giving lottery to the applicant at the time of selling plots.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme for applying online under this scheme.
- Government officials have been hired by the Government for the proper management of this scheme.
- Through this scheme, living standards of the citizens will be improved.
- This will boost up the economy of Andhra Pradesh.
Features Of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme AP 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Jagananna Smart Town Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pardesh.
- Chief Minister of Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has started this initiative.
- Launching date of this scheme is 23rd March 2021.
- Peoples from the Middle Income Group can apply under this scheme.
- This scheme is only applicable for the applicants who belong to Middle Income Groups.
- Government will provide the selected area of the plot by the applicant before considering his annual income.
- The size of the plot is will be from 150- 200 and 240 yards.
- Applicants must fulfill all the terms and conditions before submitting his application form.
- Within building houses, smart town cities will also be built by the Government.
- A target of constructing 28.3 lakhs of flats has been fixed by the Government.
- Government has given orders to various government officials for starting the work of construction.
- Those applicants who receive annual income of Rs. 3 to 18 lakhs can also be considered eligible for applying under AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme.
- Website for this scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister.
- Government has also issued the list of 12 places where smart cities will soon be built.
- Facility like municipality will be available at the distance of 3-5 KM from the smart cities.
- Allocation of the plots will be provided to the applicant by giving lottery to the applicant who name has been selected under beneficiary list.
- Government has also set limit on the no. of applicants who can apply under this scheme and that are 30.6 lakhs.
- Around 28.3 lakhs of flats will be built under the 1st phase of this scheme and leftover flats will soon be built on the starting of 2nd phase.
- Rs. 1.5 lakhs will be spent for constructing per unit.
- Fund for the construction of flats will be sanctioned by the Central Government.
For applying under Smart Town Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme is only applicable for the Middle Income Groups.
- Criteria for purchasing plots: –
- Those applicants who want to purchase the plot consisted of 150 yards must ensure that their annual income is equals to 3 to 6 lakhs.
- Applicants who possess annual income of 6 to 12 lakhs are eligible for purchasing plot consisted of 200 yards.
- Those applicants who want to purchase the plot consisted of 240 yards must ensure that their annual income is equals to 12 to 18 lakhs.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme as per given below:-
- Income certificate issued by the government organization where the applicant is working
- Aadhar card of the applicant is must
- PAN card
- Resident certificate issued by the Andhra Pradesh Government
- Other documents specified officer at the time of submitting forms
Process To Apply Online Under Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying online under this scheme:-
- For applying online, the applicants will need first to visit its Official Website.
- Now you will be able see the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, click on the Apply For Plot option.
- Then a new page will be appeared on your screen where you will see the login page.
- In this login page, you will need to make your login by entering your credentials such as username and password.
- Click on the option of New User Registration.
- After that a registration page will be opened on your screen where you will need to enter some of the required details such as: –
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Password that you want to keep
- Now click on the Register button. After that a login page will be appeared on your screen.
- Here you will need to enter your login details.
- Then after that click on the button of New Application.
- Now you will need to read to some Terms & Conditions which is being shown on your screen and then click on the to proceed button.
- Then application form will be appeared on your screen where you have to enter all the asked details: –
- Marital status
- Mobile number
- Annual Income
- PAN card
- Address, etc.
- Now then tick on the option of declaration and then submit it.
- By following these above mentioned steps you will be able to register under this scheme.
Checking Beneficiary List
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the list of eligible beneficiary under this scheme:-
- After making registration, application forms will be examined by the concerned authorities.
- After making verification process, they will select the eligible beneficiary for applying under this scheme.
- Shortlisted beneficiaries will be released by them on the portal.
- Authorities will inform them by sending notification to them.
- In this way the applicants will be able know about their application status.
If you have any queries and questions regarding AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme, then you can contact the mentioned below address and Email ID in concerned with designated offices: –
- AHUDA OFFICE
- Near Joint Collector Bungalow
- Email: [email protected]
- NUDA OFFICE
- Door No. 26-1-355,
- BV Nagar, Near Sai Baba Temple,
- Mini By-Pass Road,
- Nellore – 524004,
- SPSR Nellore District.
- Email: [email protected]
- ANUDA OFFICE
- D.No: 36/263-29,
- Reddy Colony,
- Near Adithya Kalyanamandapam,
- Chinna Chouk,
- Old By-Pass Road,
- KADAPA – 516 002,
- Y.S.R District
- Email: [email protected]
- ONUDA OFFICE
- D. No: 25-36-462, Nehru veedi,
- Santhapet 3rd line,
- Opp. Acharya ranga bhavan,
- Email: [email protected]
- ELUDA OFFICE
- Door No.16B-16-34, Rukmini Nivas,
- Chandra Gupta Colony Eluru,
- West Godavari District – 534003
- Email: [email protected]
- APCRDA OFFICE
- Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Lenin Center,
- Beside Apsara Theatre,
- Email: [email protected]