Vidya Laxmi Scheme Apply Online | Goa Vidya Laxmi Scheme Online Registration | Vidya Laxmi Scheme Application Form | Vidya Laxmi Scheme Login Procedure & All Details |
Vidya Laxmi Scheme has been launched by the Government of Goa. This scheme has been specially launched for the girls of Goa. Financial assistance for studying will be provided to the girls after the completion of their higher secondary education. This scheme is only applicable to the ST girl’s communities of Goa.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Vidya Laxmi Scheme Goa like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Goa Vidya Laxmi Scheme 2023
The government of Goa has launched Vidya Laxmi Scheme in order to provide education facilities to the girls belonging to ST and financially weaker communities pursuing 10th standard from their respective schools. Rs. 25000 will be provided by the Government to the girl. This amount of benefit will be given in the form of a Fixed Deposit.
In order to provide educational and employment opportunities to the girls, Goa Vidya Laxmi Scheme has been launched. This scheme will cover mainly the girls belonging to ST and financial weak communities. Rs. 25,000 will be provided to each applicant who is pursuing 12th from the school. Girls can also apply under this scheme after completing their 10th standard.
Highlights of Vidya Laxmi scheme Goa 2023
Highlights of this scheme are per follows:-
|Name of the Scheme||Goa Vidya Laxmi Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Goa|
|Launched under||Government of Goa|
|Article Category||Social Welfare Scheme|
|Allocated Department||Department of Tribal Welfare, Government of Goa, India|
|Beneficiary||Girls Students only|
|Objective||To provide educational opportunities to the girls|
|Benefit||Girls will be able to continue their higher education|
|Category of Beneficiaries||Scheduled Tribe and Financially weaker communities|
|Form of Benefit||Rs. 25000|
|Mode of Transfer||Direct Benefit Transfer|
|Provided as||Fixed deposit|
|Education qualification||12th standard|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Address||Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Shram Shakti Bhawan, 5th Floor, Patto, Panaji – Goa|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Goa Vidya Laxmi Scheme
The foremost objective of launching Vidya Laxmi Scheme is to encourage the girls for further education so that they will not have to suffer from financial problems at the time of admission. Through this money, they can avail education facilities for themselves. This scheme will provide social welfare for women and girls.
The other objective of starting Vidya Laxmi Scheme Goa is to bring girls empowerment in society so that she will be able to continue her study after completing her 12th standard. Girls will be provided with Rs. 25,000, so that they can use this money for selecting the desired course after completing their 12th class.
Allocation After Completing 12th Standard
For taking benefit under this scheme, the applicant must be a girl and she must be a student who is pursuing the 10th standard from the school institution. The amount of benefit (Rs. 25000) will only to given to the applicant after the completion of the 12th class. Girls pursuing 11th from any stream can also apply under this scheme.
Form Of Fixed Deposit
The government will allot Rs. 25,000 to the girl student after completing 12th standard. Girl must belong to ST community or economic weaker section of society. This amount of benefit will be given by the Government in the form of a Fixed Deposit. For transferring this amount of benefit, the mode of Direct Benefit Transfer will be used by the Government.
Right Time To Apply
As this scheme has been specially launched for providing educational opportunities to the girls, each applicant can apply under this scheme. Girls can make their registration while pursuing their 11th standard in any stream such as Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational/ITI, but the amount will be provided after completing 12th.
This scheme has been specially launched for encouraging and enhancing the girls’ education from the financial background. Society didn’t appreciate the girl’s education. This scheme will bring empowerment for girls so that they will stay confident for continuing further education. Girls’ literacy rate will increase among the boys and the dropout rate in the country will decrease.
Motivation For Higher Education
By launching this scheme, the Government of Goa is motivating each girl student from the ST communities for continuing and maintain their further studies in spite of facing financial problems. After getting the amount of benefit, girls can invest their money in choosing the desired course for their graduation level.
Girls Students Turns Into Self Sustaining & Empowered
After applying under this scheme, girls students will be empowered to study in order to maintain their study as well as able to turn out to be self-sustaining/independent. By becoming self independent girls will compete for the pass as well as performance percentage among the male-dominated society. It will bring up more literacy rate of women among the nation development.
Mission Of Tribal Welfare Department
This scheme works under the implementation of Department of Tribal Welfare. Mission of this department is to look into the grievances submitted by the applicants from Scheduled Tribes. This fully works for the welfare of the Scheduled Tribes applicants. This department put emphasis on the empowerment of ST’s in Goa. Following points are mentioned which represents its mission: –
- Protection and empowerment of ST’s in Goa.
- To implement various schemes of the department among all ST population in the State.
- Implementation of Tribal Sub Plan thoroughly.
- Training and Capacity building among Tribal’s.
- To reach out to the tribal’s staying in remote areas.
Benefits Of Goa Vidya Laxmi Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as per follows: –
- This scheme is only applicable for girl of the state Goa.
- This will bring empowerment of girls among the male dominant society.
- Government will provide Rs. 25,000 after the completion of 12th standard.
- All the girls belonging to ST communities can take benefit by applying.
- Applicants can apply under Vidya Laxmi Scheme while pursuing 11th standard.
- Girls can use this money for choosing their desired course for graduation level.
- This will put emphasis for decreasing dropout rate among the girl education.
- This will increase the literacy rate of girl’s education.
- Financial conditions of girls will get improved.
- Girls will turn out into self-independent and self-reliant.
- Mode of Direct Benefit Transfer will be used for transferring the amount benefit under Goa Vidya Laxmi Scheme, so there will be no chances of corruption while transferring amount.
- Now more and more girls will be able to earn the services of their basic livelihood.
- Amount of benefit will be provided in the form of Fixed Deposit.
- Government has done a good way for motivating the girls for continuing their higher and further studies.
- It will prepare girl or women to beat the pass as well as performance percentage of education among the Male.
Features Of Vidya Laxmi Scheme Goa
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Vidya Laxmi Scheme has been launched by the Government of Goa.
- This scheme is only applicable for the Girls communities.
- This scheme has been specially launched for the welfare of the girls.
- Only those girls can apply under this scheme who belongs to ST and economic weaker section of the society.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 will be given to the applicant.
- Rs. 25,000 will be transferred to the applicant’s bank account in the form of Fixed Deposit.
- While pursuing 11th standard from any recognized stream, the applicant can apply.
- Government will use Direct Benefit Transfer mode for transferring the amount of benefit to the applicant bank account.
- This amount of money will only be provided to the applicant after the completion of 12th class.
- Providing employment and financial assistance to girl entity is the main focus of Goa Vidya Laxmi Scheme.
- Bringing girls at the apex of education structure will also be enhanced through this scheme.
- It is more and more focusing on increasing the Literacy Rate among the male dominant society as well as youngsters of the UP.
- The applicants must ensure that they possess all the eligibility criteria mentioned for this scheme.
- It is more and more focusing on bringing Egalitarianism as well as Feminism among the male society.
For applying under Goa Vidya Laxmi Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a girl.
- This scheme is only applicable for the girls of the state.
- Beneficiary must be a girl student.
- Annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than 3 lakhs.
- Girl must have completed her 12th standard.
- Beneficiary can apply after completing her 10th standard.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant is mandatory to attach
- Affixing Resident certificate is must
- Caste certificate
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of the Bank account passbook
- Applicant’s Passport size photograph
- Education certificate
- Mobile number for receiving OTPs and future messages
Procedure To Apply Online Under Vidya Laxmi Scheme
The applicant must follow the mentioned below steps for applying online under this scheme: –
- At first you will need to visit and open the Official Website of the Tribal Welfare Department.
- Then you will land on the homepage of this site.
- Now you have to click on the option Apply Online For Goa Vidya Laxmi Scheme.
- After that a new form will be opened on your screen where you will need to enter some of the asked details in it.
- Now attach all the relevant documents with this form.
- At the last step, you will need to click on the option of submit button for the submission of this form.
- By following above mentioned steps, you will be easily registered under this scheme.
Downloading Application Form
The applicant must follow the mentioned below steps for downloading the application form under this scheme: –
- To download application form, the applicant will need first to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage of this site.
- Click on the Applications option.
- Then you have to click on the option Application Form for Vidya Lakshmi Scheme.
- Here the PDF File format of this from will be appeared on your screen.
- Just click on the option of download for downloading this form.
- In this way you will be able to download this form.
In case there are any queries and questions coming to your mind regarding Goa Vidya Laxmi Scheme, then you can contact the mentioned below telephone number, Email Id and address: –
- Telephone number: – 0832-2438024
- Email Id: – [email protected]
- Address: –
- Directorate of Tribal Welfare,
- Shram Shakti Bhawan,
- 5th Floor, Patto,
- Panaji – Goa