YSR Cheyutha Scheme Apply Online | Payment Status Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2024 | Phase 1 & Phase 2 Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme & Beneficiary List | YSR Cheyutha Scheme All Details |
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme on 12th August 2020 with a motive to provide financial aid to women belonging to SC, ST, BC or minority communities of the state. Rs. 18750 for per annum will be allocated to the beneficiary. This scheme is applicable for the next 4 years which will benefit Rs. 75,000 to the applicant.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme AP 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2024
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme, especially for the vulnerable women groups belonging to SC, ST, OBC and other minorities. The government will provide Rs. 18750 per year to the applicant by directly transferring the amount of benefit. The age limit of the women must be from 45 to 60 years.
AP Cheyutha Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister through video conferencing at the Tedepelli district in Amaravati. The government has sanctioned Rs. 6300 crores of budget for the implementation of this scheme. This would provide employment opportunities to the women groups working under SHG. Widows and unmarried women will be covered under this scheme from the age group of 45 to 60 years.
Highlights of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2024
Highlights of this scheme are per follows:-
|Name of the Scheme
|AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|12th August 2020
|Widows, unmarried women and women
|45 to 60 years
|Election Manifesto promise
|Category of beneficiaries
|SC, ST, OBC and other minorities
|Providing employment opportunities and pensions to vulnerable women groups
|Women will become self-independent and reliant
|Amul, Reliance, ITC companies
|Form of Benefit
|Aggregate for 5 years
|Rs. 63000 Crores
|Budget of cattle purchase
|Rs. 5386 crores
|Budget for procuring grocery shops
|Rs. 19000 crores
|Mode of transfer
|Direct Benefit Transfer
|Social Welfare Scheme
|Mode of application
Objectives Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme AP
The foremost objective of launching the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme is to upgrade the living standards of the women who belong to the age group 45 to 60 years. By applying under this scheme, women beneficiaries will be able to get pension incentives and may be able to develop further. The government will provide the benefit of this scheme for the next 4 years.
The other objective of starting the YSR Cheyutha Scheme is to support and empower the financial supporting opportunities of widowed and unmarried women. Rs. 18750 will be provided to the applicant per annum. The government has extended the duration of the benefit for 4 years. Covering SC, ST and OBC communities is the main focus of the government.
Budget Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme on 12th August 2020. Within launching this scheme, Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy has allocated a state budget of Rs. 63000 crores for the successful working of this scheme. Each year Rs. 18750 will be provided to each eligible beneficiary. Women who come under the age group 45 to 60 years will be applicable for this scheme.
Benefitting Leftovers Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
In order to provide the amount of benefit of this scheme to the leftovers of Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy has deposited an amount of Rs. 703 crores to 9.30 lakhs of leftover beneficiaries on 28th December 2021. This amount of benefit has been deposited by the Chief Minister from the camp office which is situated at Tadepalli district.
23 Lakhs Of Beneficiaries Got Benefit
On 22nd June 2021, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has transferred the amount of Rs. 15,000 to about 23 lakhs of beneficiaries’ bank accounts. About 4339.39 crores of budget have been disbursed by the Government. At every village special arrangements have been organized in Rythu Bharosa Centers for making active participation of the applicants.
2nd Installment of YSR Cheyutha Scheme AP
As this scheme is applicable for 4 years from the date of applying, the government has also released the amount of benefit under the 2nd instalment of this scheme. Around 2.72 lakhs of beneficiaries have been able to receive the amount of benefit under the 2nd instalment. Rs. 510 crores have been spent by the government for benefitting these applicants.
Implementation Procedure Of AP Cheyutha Scheme
A Memorandum of association has been signed in between the government and companies such as HUL, ITC and P&G during the presence of Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy on 3rd August 2020. Various officials were present during signing through the video conferencing. Marketing opportunities will be provided by the companies to women of the state.
Under the provision of this scheme, the government will be going to provide cattle’s to the applicants so that they will be able to sell their milk products. An amount of 5386 crores of budget have been allocated for the purchase of cattle such as cows, buffaloes, goats and sheep. The government will distribute the cattle to the applicants before February 2021.
Procuring Grocery Shops
The government will soon be going to provide Grocery shops to the women by signing an agreement with the Amul, Reliance, P&G and ITC companies. A target of covering 78,000 beneficiaries has been set up. The government will spend an amount of Rs. 19000 crores for the next 4 years. Extra earning of Rs. 1000 will be earned by the beneficiary through this grocery shop.
Inclusive Details Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Comprehensive details of this scheme are as follows: –
- This scheme will put emphasis on providing employment as well as entrepreneurship opportunities for the women.
- Women Government Aid leading organization will be the main leading organization for implementing this scheme.
- This scheme will cover those women who falls under the age from 45 to 60 years belongs to SC, ST, BC or other minorities.
Benefits Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme AP 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- This YSR Cheyutha Scheme has been specially launched for covering vulnerable women groups such as widow women, unmarried women who does not have any other financial support for sustaining her livelihood.
- This scheme will bring social welfare among the women entities.
- Women belong to the minorities such as SC, ST, OBC categories.
- An amount of Rs. 18750 will be transferred to the beneficiary bank account for each year.
- Government has extended the amount of benefit for the next 4 years at the worth of Rs. 75000.
- Women belongs to the age group in between 45-60 years can apply under Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme.
- Government will also distribute cattles such as cows, sheep, goats and buffaloes to the applicant for setting up their own cattles.
- For the empowerment of women entity, Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed agreements with big companies.
- Grocery shops will also be set up for the applicants.
- Women will earn extra benefit of Rs. 1000 by setting up their grocery shops.
- It is very beneficial for women groups working under Self Help Group.
- An amount of benefit will be provided at equal 4 installments.
- Government will use mode of Direct Benefit Transfer for transferring the amount of benefit to the applicant’s bank account.
Features Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme was the part of 9 social welfare schemes that was launched by the Chief Minister during holding election campaigns.
- Launching date of this scheme was 12th August 2020.
- Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s has started this initiative.
- This scheme will cover women from the minorities of SC, ST and OBC categories.
- Women beneficiary will get financial assistance of Rs. 18750 per annum.
- The duration of this scheme has been extended for 4 years.
- Amount of benefit for the 4 years will be Rs. 75,000.
- Only those women can take benefit under YSR Cheyutha Scheme AP who has age in between 45 to 60 years.
- Government of Andhra Pradesh has sanctioned Rs. 63000 Crores of budget for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- Around 9.03 lakhs of leftovers beneficiaries have been benefitted from this scheme.
- Chief Minster has signed agreement with big companies such as Amul, Reliance, P&G and ITC.
- Distribution of cattle among the applicants will be soon started before February 2021.
- Government has also signed agreements for setting up of grocery shops for the applicants.
- The main aim of this scheme is to provide employment as well as entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
- Mode of Direct Benefit Transfer will be used by the Government for providing the amount of benefit under this scheme.
For applying under YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicants must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme is only applicable for the women of the state.
- An applicant must be a woman.
- Women beneficiary must belong from the minorities such as ST, SC, BC.
- All those women can apply under this scheme that falls under the age limit from 45 to 60 years.
- Annual income of the woman’s family must be less than 10,000 and in urban area it must be less than 12,000.
- The applicant must ensure that no member of her family having jobs in government sector.
- The applicant must not have 4 wheeler vehicle and same applies to her family.
Some of the important documents required to apply under YSR Cheyutha AP as per given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Domicile or Residence certificate issued by the Andhra Pradesh state
- Photocopy of caste certificate
- Proof of age
- Income certificate
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
- Residential proof
- Photocopy of bank account passbook
Process To Apply Online Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2024
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for applying under this scheme:-
- For applying under this scheme, the applicant will need first to open the Official Website of this scheme.
- Then you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, you will need to click on the download tab.
- After then you will be able to see a new page opened on your screen.
- Just click on the download link that has been shown on your page.
- Now the application form will be appeared on your screen.
- Applicant will need just to download this application form.
- Then take print out and fill this form correctly.
- Now submit this form to the concerned authorities.
Checking District Wise Beneficiary List
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the list of beneficiaries under this scheme:-
- First of all the applicant will require to open the official websiteof this scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- A list of districts will be displayed on your screen.
- Then you will need to select the name your district.
- Now you will need to search the name of your Mandal.
- After then you will need to select secretariat.
- Then after that you will be able to see the list of eligible beneficiaries.
- Now you can check your name in this list.
Procedure To Check Your Secretariat
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the list of beneficiaries under this scheme:-
- At first you have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the link of Know Your Secretariat.
- Then the list of the districts will be appeared on your screen.
- Here you will need to select the district.
- Then you will need to click on your Mandal.
- Now the list of the secretariat will be displayed on your screen.
- By following above mentioned steps you will be able to check your secretariat.
Process To Reset Forgotten Password
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for resetting the forgotten password under this scheme:-
- At first you will need to visit the official website of this scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the Login from the menu bar.
- Then you will need to click on forgot password option shown on your screen.
- Now you will need to enter your User ID.
- After than you have to click on the send OTP for receiving OTP in your registered mobile number.
- Then enter the received OTP in the OTP box, and then enter you new password which you want to keep.
- Now click on the reset password.
- The applicant will received a password changed message on her mobile number.
- Now you can do login with the new password.
Process To Check Timelines
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the timelines under this scheme:-
- For checking timelines, the user will need first to visit its official website.
- After that you will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Timelines from the menu bar.
- After clicking on this option, details of the activities within the timeline will be get appeared on your screen.
- Now the applicant can see as per her choice of requirement.
- In this way you will be able to see the timelines.
If you have any queries and questions regarding YSR Cheyutha Scheme, then you can contact this Email Id: – [email protected]