Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme 2023 Apply Online | Goa Griha Laxmi Card Online Registration | Griha Laxmi Card Yojana Application Form | Griha Laxmi Card Application Status & All Details |
In order to provide social welfare to the women of the state Goa, Trinamool Congress has launched the Griha Laxmi Scheme under which financial assistance of Rs. 5000 will be provided to each eligible beneficiary. Rs. 5000 will be provided each month. An aggregate of Rs. 60,000 will provide for 12 months (1 year).
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme.
Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme 2023
Griha Laxmi Scheme has been launched for the welfare of women households and women. By applying under this scheme, each woman of the state of Goa will be able to get Rs. 5000 provided by the Government. After applying under this scheme, Government will provide a Griha Laxmi card to them. Through this card, they can easily avail the benefit of this scheme.
Trinamool Congress has launched Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme for providing financial assistance every month. This scheme will be provided for per year means for 12 months. Each month Rs. 5000 will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the applicant. A target of covering 3.5 lakhs of women has been fixed by the Government.
Highlights Of Griha Laxmi Scheme Goa
Highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme||Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme|
|Launched by||Trinamool Congress|
|Launched under||Government of Goa|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Goa|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to women and housewife|
|Benefit||Women will be self-empowered and self-reliant after taking benefit|
|Beneficiaries||Women and women household|
|No. of applicants||3.5 lakhs|
|Form of benefit||Rs. 5000 per month Rs. 60,000 for the year (12 months)|
|Card||Griha Laxmi Card|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objectives of Griha Laxmi Scheme
One of the foremost objective of launching the Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme is to provide financial assistance to each woman of the state. This scheme will put emphasis on filling the gap of inequality between men and women. Rs. 5000 will be provided to each applicant in the form of financial support given by the Government.
The other main objective of starting this initiative is to bring more and more females for applying under Griha Laxmi Scheme so that they will empower to deal with their day to day finance activities. The amount of benefit will be transferred to banks directly. Female applicants will become more self-independent, and it will also boost their stability.
Griha Laxmi Card
After making registration under this scheme, government will soon start to provide Griha Laxmi Cards to the eligible applicants so that they will be able to get the benefit of this scheme and will be able to avail the amount of benefit under Griha Laxmi scheme. Only on the basis of this card, they will get 5000 each month.
Amount Of Benefit
This scheme has been specially launched for covering household women and women of the state Goa. The amount of benefit which has been fixed by the Government will be Rs. 5000. This financial assistance will be provided to them each month. For 12 months mean 1 year, they will be able to get Rs. 60,000.
Mode of Transfer
In order to forbid the issues of corruption government has strictly stated and given orders to the concerned authorities to transfer the money to the bank accounts of the eligible beneficiary through the mode of Direct Benefit Transfer. Women will need to open their bank accounts so that they will be able to receive the amount directly.
This scheme has been specially launched for encouraging and enhancing women’s livelihood. Society didn’t appreciate the prosperity of women and women’s households. This scheme will bring empowerment for women so that they will stay confident for sustaining their livelihood without having to dependent on others. It will remove all their financial obstacles.
Benefits of Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- One of the main benefit of applying under Griha Laxmi Scheme is that women will become financially stable.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 5000 will be provided to each eligible woman.
- An aggregate for 1 year will be 60,000 will be given.
- This form of benefit will be provided for each month.
- This scheme will put emphasis on women empowerment.
- Amount of benefit will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- After registering under Griha Laxmi Scheme Goa, Griha Laxmi Card will be allotted to them.
- Griha Laxmi Card can be used for availing the benefit of this scheme.
- All the financial burden from the shoulder of women will get removed. Woman will become self-independent and self-governing.
- For applying under this scheme there is no compulsion that you must belong to economically weaker section, SC/ST/OBC Category. This scheme has been applicable for all kinds of category whether they belong to General category or from SC.
Features of Griha Laxmi Scheme Goa
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Griha Laxmi Scheme has been launched under Goa Trinamool Congress.
- This scheme will provide social welfare and social security provisions to the women entity.
- Rs. 5000 for per month will be provided to each woman.
- Sum of 12 months will be Rs. 60,000 which will be allocated to each eligible woman.
- Mode of Direct Benefit Transfer will be used for transferring the amount of benefit.
- Main aim of this card is to facilitate the money transactions.
- For securing the rights of beneficiaries, Griha Laxmi Card will be issued to them.
- Empowering each woman and household women is the main theme of Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme.
- Making each woman self independent and self-reliant is the main objective of starting this initiative.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
For applying under Griha Laxmi Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- An applicant must be a citizen of Goa State.
- An applicant must be a women or women household.
- Women member of the household will also be considered eligible for applying.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Residence certificate issued by the state authority
- Applicant’s passport size photograph is mandatory
- Email Id in case for receiving future messages
- Mobile number for receiving OTPs
- Age proof of the applicant is mandatory
Process To Apply Online Under Griha Laxmi Scheme
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding application procedure under Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme. As soon as any data related to the application procedure could be supplied with the help of government websites, we will update you all of the information regarding the application procedure through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website of this scheme.
The applicant has to follow the mentioned below steps for applying offline under this scheme:-
- To apply offline, you will need to authenticate this card.
- To authenticate, send an SMS <Unique Identification Number> , <Beneficiary Name >to 976 2097 620.
- After sending this SMS, you will get successfully registration under this scheme.
- Then you will receive 4 digit PIN via SMS service on your mobile number.
- Note this 4 digit PIN for future reference.
Procedure to View FAQs
The applicant has to follow the mentioned below steps for viewing Frequently Asked Questions under this scheme:-
- To view FAQs, you will require first to visit and open the official website of this scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this site.
- At the bottom of this page, you will be able to see the heading of Frequently Asked Questions.
- Underneath this heading, many questions will be shown.
- Click on any one question to get answer.
- Answer of your query will get shown.
- In this way, you will be able to get answers of your queries.
The applicant has to follow the mentioned below steps for changing language under this scheme:-
- To change the language, firstly open and visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, look English option.
- This option will be shown top right side of the Goa Trinamool Congress.
- Click on this option.
- After clicking, three languages will be shown: –
- Choose any one language as per your choice of requirement.
- By following these above mentioned steps, you will be able to change the language of the site.