Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana 2023 Online Registration | HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana Online Application Form Pdf Download | Himachal Pradesh Grihini Suvidha Yojana Eligibility & All Details | HGSY Full Form & Apply Online Form |
Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Shri. Jai Ram Thakur Ji has launched Grihini Suvidha Scheme for the citizens of Himachal so that they will be able to get LPG gas connections in their house for cooking purposes. The amount of the gas connective will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of eligible beneficiaries.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Grihini Suvidha Yojana 2023
Government of Himachal Pradesh has recently launched Grihini Suvidha Scheme with a motive to provide Domestic LPG gas connections to its citizens who don’t have an LPG connection for cooking food and are using traditional cooking practices for cooking food. A target of covering 1.36 lakhs of applicants has been fixed by the Government.
Grihini Suvidha Yojana has been launched under the Government of Himachal Pradesh for providing an amount of gas connection or LPG connection to the bank accounts of beneficiaries. The government has sanctioned 12 crores of budget for the successful implementation of this scheme. Those applicants who don’t have an LPG connection can make their registration under this scheme.
Highlights of Grihini Suvidha scheme Gujarat
Highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the Scheme||Grihini Suvidha Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Shri. Jai Ram Thakur Ji|
|Launched under||Government of Himachal Pradesh|
|Applicable to||Himachal Pradesh|
|Article Category||LPG Connection Scheme|
|Allocated Department||Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs|
|Acts and Regulation||National Food Security Act 2013|
|Beneficiary||Housewife of family|
|Categories of beneficiaries||Applicants fall under BPL|
|Objective||To provide free of cost LPG connection to the applicants|
|Benefit||Applicants will get an amount for LPG connection get transferred to their bank accounts|
|Form of Benefit||Providing LPG Gas Connections|
|Time Period||2 Years|
|No. of applicants||1.36 Lakhs|
|Budget||Rs. 12 Crores|
|Mode of Transfer||Direct Benefit Transfer|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Toll Free no.||1800-180-8026/1967|
Objectives of Grihini Suvidha Yojana 2023
One of the main and primary objectives of launching the HP Grihini Suvidha Scheme is to prevent the environment from getting air pollution due to the practices carried out by the poor citizens by adopting traditional practices of cooking with wood-burning. After providing LPG Connections to them, the environment will not get so much affected.
Other objective of launching Grihini Suvidha Yojana is to provide free of cost LPG or Gas Connection to citizens who don’t have any Gas stove or gas connection for cooking food and they rely depended on wood and fire for cooking their food items which also harms the environment a lot.
No. of Applicants
Within launching this scheme, government has also set some limitations on the no. of applicants who will be able to get benefits under this scheme. This update has been received that around 1 lakh 36 thousand of applicants will be able to get benefits under this scheme. This selection procedure will be carried out under which eligible beneficiaries will get accepted who will fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Category Of Beneficiaries
This doesn’t mean that this scheme has been started for providing free of cost LPG or Gas Connections to the residents of Himachal Pradesh then those applicants will also be considered applicable who already have gas connections but applying for getting it. LPG Connections will only be provided to those applicants who don’t have any gas connections for cooking practices.
Budget Of Expenditure
For the successful implementation of Grihini Suvidha Yojana, government has allocated 12 crores of budget. Within this allocated amount of budget, the government will put emphasis on providing free of cost LPG Gas Connections to the beneficiaries who don’t have any gas stop or gas connection for cooking purposes.
Amount Of Benefit
Apart from providing free of cost LPG Gas connection to the applicants, government will soon start to provide an amount of Rs. 1600/- to each eligible beneficiary under this scheme. With this allocated money, they will be able to buy some equipment related to a gas connection such as: –
- Gas Cylinder
- Gas Pipe
- Gas Stove
- Two Burners
Pollution Free Environment
One of the main visions of starting HGSY is to put emphasis on making an environment that will be free from all kinds of pollution either air or smoke. One of the main causes of environmental pollution is wood-burning which is done due to the adoption of traditional cooking practices and after the adoption of LPG Gas connection issue of environmental pollution will get readdressed.
Benefits Of Grihini Suvidha Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- Free of cost Gas or LPG Connections will be provided to the residents of Himachal Pradesh.
- Grihini Suvidha Yojana will be proved very beneficial for those applicants who have don’t have any Gas connection for carrying out cooking practices.
- Around 1.36 lakhs of housewives will be able to get benefit under this scheme.
- This scheme will put emphasis on the creation of pollution free environment.
- Air pollution will be resolved after the adoption of new technology equipment.
- With the allocated amount of benefit, applicants will be able to purchase some equipments related to Gas connection.
- Equipments can also be purchased from the nearest gas agency.
- Applicants will be exempted from paying any fees for the application procedure.
- Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs will be held responsible for the distribution of LPG Gas connections.
- LPG Gas connection facilities will be provided to them for the next 2 years under Grihini Suvidha Scheme.
Features Of HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Grihini Suvidha Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- This scheme is also known as HGSY.
- Housewife of the family will be provided gas connection.
- Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs has been allocated with the task of providing Gas Cylinders and Gas connections.
- A target of covering 1 lakhs 36 thousands of applicants has been fixed by the Government.
- Government has also approved 12 Crores of budget for the successful implementation of Grihini Suvidha Yojana.
- Amount of getting LPG Gas Connection will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the eligible beneficiary.
- Rs. 1600 will be provided to the bank accounts of beneficiaries.
- There are many facilities which has been covered under this scheme as per follows:-
- Gas Cylinder
- Gas Pipe
- Gas Stove
- Two Burners
- Reducing and decreasing the level of air or environment pollution is the main focus.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
For applying under HGSY, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be permanent citizen of Himachal Pradesh.
- The beneficiaries must falls under the Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- Poor background families will also be considered applicable.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who don’t have any gas or LPG connection for cooking practices.
- Government employees and pensioners will also be considered eligible for applying.
Some of the important documents required to apply under HGSY as per given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant is necessary
- Driving license
- Caste Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Ration card
- PAN Card number
- Water or electricity bill
- Voter ID Card
- LIC Policy
- Photocopy of bank account passbook
Process To Apply Offline Under Grihini Suvidha Yojana
For applying offline under HGSY, the applicant must follow the steps mentioned below:-
- For applying offline, you will need to visit and open the Official Website of this scheme.
- You will be able to see the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, look under the section of Citizen Services.
- Click on the Downloadable Forms.
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you will need to click on 5 option link that is Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana Form.
- PDF file format of this form will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the download option.
- After downloading, get printout of this form.
- Now read the instructions mentioned on it thoroughly.
- Then fill the form with required information.
- Bring all your important with yourself at the time of filling form.
- Now attach relevant documents with this form.
- After attaching, submit this form to the concerned authorities of Domestic LPG Gas Connection.
- In this way, you will be able to get apply under this scheme.
Procedure To Department Login
The officials have to follow mentioned below steps for department login under HGSY:-
- For department login, you will have to first open and visit the official website of this scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the link of Click Here To Login.
- Now you will be redirected to new page.
- Here you will need to enter some asked details under the section of Authorised Login: –
- User Id
- First Key
- Second Key
- Then you have to click on the Login button.
- By following above mentioned steps, you will get department login on the portal.
If you have any queries and questions regarding Grihini Suvidha Yojana, then you can contact this toll-free no: – 1800-180-8026/1967.