YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2024 Online Apply | AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Online Registration | YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Online Beneficiary List | YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Check Online Application/ Payment Status & All Details |
In order to provide the claim of the destructed crops, the State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched Free Crop Insurance Scheme on 15th December 2020. By applying under this scheme, farmers will be able to get the amount of crop insurance that has been lost due to any natural calamity or destructive activity. Crop insurance will be provided against 22 crops that have been covered under this scheme.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2024
Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji has launched YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme with a motive to secure the interests of the farmers of the state Andhra Pradesh. By applying under this scheme, farmers will be provided with the amount of benefit by enrolling under the crop insurance policy. They will just need to pay Rs. 1 for paying the amount of premium policy.
Free Crop Insurance Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh under which crop insurance will be provided to each farmer. After the failure of the crop, government will be responsible for paying the amount of insured crop which has been insured by the farmer. Farmers will be able to apply for claim settlement by online procedure.
Highlights Of Free Crop Insurance Scheme YSR 2024
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
|Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|State Government of Andhra Pradesh
|15th December 2020
|Andhra Pradesh only
|To provide the amount of insurance against insured crop
|Farmers will get insurance on the notified crops
|Mode of Application
|Farmers of the state
|No. of applicants
|Budget of Expenditure
|Rs. 1252 Crores
|Form of benefit
|Providing Crop Insurance
|Department of Agriculture
|Department of Agriculture, Commissioner and Director of Agricutlure Department, Old Mirchi Yard Nallapadu Road, Chuttagunta, Guntur-522004
Objectives of Free Insurance Scheme 2024
One of the foremost objective of launching the YSR Free Insurance Scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the farmers of the state so that the loss of their crops can be covered by the crop insurance provided by the government. They will not need to pay a high amount for purchasing a premium policy for crop insurance.
Other main objective of the Free Insurance Scheme is also to provide crop insurance to such beneficiaries so that they can be stabilized and at the same time they can be recovered from the loss of failure of crops. By applying under this scheme all the farmers/beneficiaries will be encouraged to continue farming without worrying about the loss of their crops.
Claim Settlement For Kharif Crops
Government has provided the amount of insured crop against the Kharif Crops to those farmers who have lost their crops due to natural calamity. Around 15.15 lakhs of eligible beneficiaries have been able to get their claim for Kharif crop under this scheme. For benefiting these beneficiaries, an amount of Rs. 1820 Crores have been reimbursed by the Government.
Place Of Money Transfer
Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy has paid out the insured amount of crop. Chief Minister has directly transferred the amount of benefit to the bank accounts of eligible beneficiaries from his office which is situated at Tadepalli, Guntur District. As we all know that 60% of the majority of the population is dependent on the agriculture field keeping this thing in mind this scheme has been introduced.
Year Wise Statistics Of Beneficiaries
Below is the shown report of beneficiaries who have received benefits from 2016 – 2021 as per follows: –
|No. of beneficiaries
Around 122.61 crores have been spent for providing the amount of crop insurance to the eligible beneficiaries.
Rythu Bharosa Kendra
All those applicants who want to enrol or make their registration under Free Crop Insurance Scheme will need to visit the Rythu Bharosa Kendra which is specially designed for providing registration services to the applicants. Applicants can visit this Kendra for getting benefits under this scheme. Details regarding the crop loss will also be displayed here.
Amount Of Premium
Amount of premium is matters a lot while getting crop insured under any kind of crop insurance scheme. According to the previous year’s report, the farmers have paid a high amount of premium in spite of being financially weak keeping this thing in mind Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji has kept Rs. 1 for premium which has to be paid by the farmers.
Benefits of Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- By applying under this scheme, farmers will be able to get amount of insured crop which has been loss or destructed due to natural calamity.
- Around 9.48 lakhs of eligible applicants will be able to apply under YSR Free Insurance Scheme.
- Government has also approved the budget for this scheme.
- Now no farmer will suffer from any kind of financial risk due to failure of crops because the amount of loss crop will be paid out by the Government.
- Applicants can visit the Rythu Bharosa Kendra for enrolling under this scheme.
- Government of Andhra Pradesh has kept low amount for the payment of premium rate.
- Yet 15.15 lakhs of applicants have been able to get their claim settlement under Free Crop Insurance Scheme.
- More and more farmers will be motivated to take up and continue the profession of farming.
- This scheme will help in the upliftment of the people engaged in the agriculture sector.
- In case of crop failure, full or partial sum insured will be paid to the beneficiary.
Features Of AP YSR Free Insurance Scheme 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- YSR Free Insurance Scheme has been launched under the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji has started this initiative.
- This scheme was launched on 15th December 2022.
- It claims to provide crop insurance facility to those farmers who will apply under this scheme.
- This scheme has been specially launched for securing the interests of farmers of the state.
- This crop insurance scheme will be provided to individual farmers to cover the entire loss.
- Farmers will only need to pay Rs. 1 for purchasing the premium policy under Free Insurance Scheme.
- Rythu Bharosa Kendra has been assigned with the task of handling applicants for registration or enrollment process.
- A target of covering 9.48 lakhs of beneficiaries has been fixed by the government.
- State Government of Andhra Pradesh has approved the budget of Rs. Rs. 1252 Crores for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
For applying under Free Insurance Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- This scheme is only applicable for the farmers.
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- All those farmers will be allowed to apply under this scheme, who have never taken advantage of such a scheme before.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id card
- Applicant’s Passport size photograph
- Ration Card
- Mobile number in case for receiving OTPs and Future Messages
- Email ID for future reference
Process To Apply Online Under Free Insurance Scheme 2024
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding the application procedure under YSR Free Insurance Scheme. As soon as any data related to the application procedure could be supplied with the help of government websites, we will update you all of the information concerning the application procedure through this article otherwise the applicants can visit the Official Website of this scheme.
If you have any queries and questions regarding YSR Free Insurance Scheme, then you can contact mentioned below Email Id and office address:-
- Email Id: – [email protected]
- Office Address: –
- Department of Agriculture,
- Commissioner and Director of Agriculture Department,
- Old Mirchi Yard
- Nallapadu Road, Chuttagunta,