Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024 | Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Apply Online | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Online Registration From | Odisha Laptop Distribution Merit List Online |
In order to provide education facilities to the students pursuing classes 11th and 12th, the State Government of Odisha has launched Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme. By applying under this scheme, students will be able to get free laptops provided by the government. Students will be motivated to study by taking the help of technological aspects in this era of covid-19.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and Important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme.
Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024
State Government of Odisha has launched Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme with a view to distributing free of cost laptops to those students who are studying in class 11th and 12th in their respective schools in the state of Odisha. Through this laptop, students will be able to take their classes online without having facing technical issues.
Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana has been launched by Chief Minister Mr Naveen Patnaik for securing the interests of students for their education. Under this scheme, students who are studying in class 11th and 12th will be able to get free of cost laptops provided by the Government. It is a form of financial support given by the Government.
Highlights Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme Odisha 2024
Highlights of this scheme are as follows: –
|Name of the Scheme
|Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
|Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik
|State Government of Odisha
|To provide free of cost laptops to the students studying in class 11th and 12th
|Students will get laptops for their online studies
|Place of Distribution
|Total no. of Nodal Center
|Students of Class 11th and 12th
|No. of applicants
|Form of benefit
|Free Laptop Scheme
|Mode of application
Objectives Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024
One of the foremost objective of launching the Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme is to provide and distribute free of cost laptops to the students who are studying in the classes 11th and 12th so that they will be able to study and conduct their online classes without having to face any difficulties.
Another objective of launching Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana is to put a stoppage to the hindrance in studying which are restricting each student study due to technological difficulties. Due to these technical issues and problems, sometimes students may not be able to join their online classes. Around 15000 no. of students will be covered under this scheme.
Category Of Beneficiary
As this scheme has been specially launched for the benefit of students, govt. has also set up some criteria for students who can apply under this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will only be provided to those students who are pursuing classes 11th or 12th standard. This means all the students from 11th or 12th classes can get the laptops provided by the Government.
Laptop Distribution Statistics
Statistics report of laptop distribution as per follows: –
Selection Of Meritorious Students
By launching this scheme government will provide free of cost laptops to thousands of students. The eligibility criteria for the applicant is that he/she must be pursuing class 11th or 12th from the respective school located in Odisha state. Around 15000 meritorious students will be covered who will be able to get laptops.
Criteria Of Selection Is Marks
As we all know that this scheme has been specially launched for providing education support or facilities to the students of class 11th or 12th but it doesn’t mean that students from low marks percentage will also be covered. The government will provide their laptops on the basis of their marks. Only meritorious students will be screened.
Form Of Financial Support
Government of Odisha has done a good way to support the students pursuing education from financially backward classes. Some of the students studying in classes can’t afford the laptops and computers for study due to financial difficulties. By applying under this scheme, students will get financial support provided by the Government.
Setting Up Nodal Centers
As it has been made clear that around 15000 no. of students will be able to get free of cost laptops. For the proper distribution of laptops, the government has set up 30 no. of nodal centres. Through these nodal centres, the government will soon start to distribute laptops to all eligible students. List of nodal centres as per follows: –
|List Of Nodal Centers
Benefits Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- This scheme is only applicable for the students of Odisha state.
- It is a great opportunities for those students who are studying 11th or 12th standard.
- Laptops will be provided free of cost to each eligible student.
- Around 15000 of meritorious students will be able get free of cost laptops provided under Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme.
- Distribution of laptops will be on the basis of the marks.
- For the proper implementation of this scheme, nodal centers have been set up for the distribution of laptops.
- Students will be able to conduct their online classes in this era of corona pandemic.
- Students will not have to pay any coaching fees for government/competitive examination.
- Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojna will put more emphasis on providing economical assistance to the meritorious students from the poor background.
- It is a form of financial support given by the government to the students from poor background.
Features Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme Odisha 2024
The features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana has been launched under the State Government of Odisha.
- Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik has started this initiative.
- Under this scheme, government will provide free of cost laptops to the students pursuing class 11th or 12th.
- A target of covering 15000 of meritorious students has been fixed by the Government.
- For taking benefit under this scheme, student will have to secure at least 70% of marks in their respective classes. Marks will be the basic eligibility criteria for applying under this scheme.
- Laptops will be distributed through Nodal Centers that has been registered under Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme.
- About 30 Nodal Centers have been set up for distribution of laptops.
- Motivating the student for higher education is main purpose of the government.
- Students from various streams will be covered such as : –
- Interested applicants can visit the official website of this scheme.
For applying under this scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Odisha.
- The applicant must be a student. This scheme is only applicable for the student category.
- Student must be pursuing class 11th or 12th standard.
- Only those students will be given preference who has secured 70% of marks in their classes.
- The age limit for students should be 18 years to 25 years.
- Aspirants of CHSE will also be considered eligible for applying.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card of the applicant is mandatory
- Caste Certificate
- Education certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- Age proof
- Mobile number in case for receiving OTPs and future messages
- Email Id for future contact
- Applicant’s latest Passport size photograph
Process To Apply Online Under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme 2024
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding the application procedure under Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme. As soon as any data related to the application procedure could be supplied with the help of government websites, we will update you all of the information regarding the application procedure through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website of this scheme.
Checking District Wise Beneficiary List
The applicants have to follow mentioned below steps for checking the district wise beneficiary list under this scheme: –
- To check beneficiary list, you will require first to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this site.
- On the homepage, click on Laptop Distribution Merit List option.
- Then district wise merit list of laptop distribution will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can view your name in this list.
- If you are selected then your name will be get appeared on this list otherwise you will not get selected.
- In this way, you’ll be able to check the beneficiary list under this scheme.
If you have any queries and questions coming in your mind regarding Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, then you may contact this Email Id: – [email protected]