UP Free Education Scheme For Girls Online Registration | UP Free Education Scheme Application Form & Apply Online At www.upefa.com | Uttar Pradesh Muft Shiksha Yojana All Details |
Free Education Scheme for girls has been launched under the State Government of Uttar Pradesh on 2 October2021, with a view to provide free of cost education facilities to girls students of Uttar Pradesh. By applying under this scheme, all girls’ students will be able to complete their education till their Graduation level.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Uttar Pradesh Free Education Scheme such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedures for applying under this scheme.
UP Free Education Scheme
The Honorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has announced Free Education Scheme in order to provide free education facilities over 1.5 lakh students till their Graduation by giving them scholarship. This scheme will empower girls’ students to study and build their career aspirations.
State Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched Free Education Uttar Pradesh Scheme. Only the girls’ students from the economically backward classes such as SC, ST and OBC category will given the priority for applying. With this initiative girls will get an opportunity to continue their Studies and as well as maintain their basic livelihood by dealing with their economic instability.
Highlights of UP Free Education scheme
Highlights of this scheme are per follows:-
|Name of the Scheme||UP Free Education Scheme For Girls|
|Launched by||CM Yogi Adityanath Ji|
|Launching Date||2 October 2021|
|Last date to apply||30 November 2021|
|Launched under||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Applicable to||Uttar Pradesh Only|
|Article Category||Free Education|
|Beneficiary||Girls Students only|
|Objective||To provide free of cost education facilities to the girls|
|Benefit||Girls will be able to continue their studies till graduation level|
|Category of Beneficiaries||Economically Backward Classes:-ST Category, SC Category, OBC Category|
|Form of Benefit||Free education facilities till graduation level|
|Subsidiary Schemes||UP KG to PG Free Education Scheme Early Childhood Children Education Scheme|
|Manual name of ECCE||Pahal|
|Manual Prepared by||Integrated Child Development Services|
|Infrastructure development authorities||MGNREGA, Panchayati Raj and Child Development & Nutrition Department|
|No. of Applicants||1.5 Lakh girls students|
|Mode of application||Will updated soon|
|Address||Vidhya Bhawan, Nishat Ganj Lucknow- 226007|
|Helpline Number||0522-2780995 4024440|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of UP Free Education scheme
One of the foremost objectives of launching Free Education Scheme is to provide free-of-cost education facilities to the girls Students belonging to the economically backward classes. A target of covering 1.5 lakhs of applicants has been set up by the government. Lakhs of applicants will be able to continue their education and being abled to stand up on their feet.
The other objective of launching Uttar Pradesh Free Education Scheme is to help the girls from the backward classes and to eliminate any kind of hindrance which restricting themselves from studying. With the help of this scheme, girls’ students will become abled to earn up their livelihood and may be able to develop further.
Free Schooling Till Graduation
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has released this scheme with a view to provide free schooling facilities to the college girls students of the the state till their graduation level. It is a part of the Yogi Govt to improve the standard and quality of education among the girls in order to main their literacy level.
Scholarship To The Students of UP
The State Government of Uttar Pradesh will also give scholarships by providing free of cost education facilities to the girls students. Rs. 3900 Crores of scholarship has been approved by the Government. Scholarships will be given to those applicants who belong to SC, ST, and OBC category. Amount of scholarships will get transferred to the bank accounts of applicants by 30 November 2021.
Motivation For Higher Education
By launching this scheme, yogi Govt has done a good way for motivating each girl student from the economical backward classes for continuing and maintaining their further studies in spite of facing financially problems; not be able to pay fees; not be able to bear up the burden of their admission or college fees.
Girls Students Turns Into Self Sustaining & Empowered
After applying under this scheme, girls students will be empowered to study in order to maintain their study as well as able to turn out to be self- self sustaining/independent. By becoming self independent girls will compete the pass as well as performance percentage among the male dominance society. It will bring up more literacy rate of women among the nation development.
Organizing Counseling Program For Parent
Within launching Free Education Scheme, Government of UP is also going to organize counseling program for parents in order to bring awareness towards them about the importance of imbibing education. So to provide them quality life, education is important. This counseling program will bring focus more or more on covering those parents who are restricting their daughter for schooling.
Organizing Training Facilities
After completing their graduation level education, government is going to give training to the girls’ students so that their skills, aptitude, and knowledge of the theoretical approach of study will get upgrade and update in comparison to the practical aspects of job. This training facility will prepare them for their future job aspirations.
The next step after giving training facilities to the applicants will be providing job placements. Girls will be given job placements so that to assure them that there effort towards study is going to be good. Recruitment authorities will be set up who will stimulate the young potentialities to apply for the vacant jobs.
Investment Towards Nation Development
By giving free education facilities to the girl students of the UP, Govt more and more emphasis on bringing growth of entire nation by providing them the training facilities in order to make them available for present Govt positions as well as future expected positions in Govt or private organizations.
Only One Out Of Two Sisters Will Get Benefit
Under Uttar Pradesh Free Education Scheme, Govt. will provide free education to girls till graduation level, but it doesn’t mean that the Govt will provide free education to both the girls of the same family. Here there is limitation of being benefited from this scheme: – only 1 out of 2 girls from the same family can get the benefit of this scheme.
Exempted From Paying Free In Case Of 1 Out Of 2 Sisters
Within the provision of this scheme, Govt has made regulations that 1 female or girl student is exempted from paying fee if there are more than 1 female or girls in the same family group who is applying under this scheme. One out of 2 female will be empowered to get better job in Govt or private sectors.
UP KG To PG Free Education Scheme
After launching this scheme, Yogi’s Government is also going to launch KG To PG Free Education Scheme which will provide free education facilities to the applicants from their kindergarten to till their post-graduation level in all government institutions. Applicants from the economical weaker sections will be given main priority for applying under this scheme.
Early Childhood Children Education Scheme
For the implementation of the ECCE Scheme, Yogi’s government has distributed 1, 70,896 no. of booklets and 1, 06,128 no. school kits to the Anganwadi Centers. Assessment cards will also be issued to the children. In order to promote learning, storybooks have been provided by the National Book Trust to the age children from 3 to 6.
Implementation Of ECCE Scheme
For the successful implementation of Early Childhood Children Education Scheme at various Anganwadi Centers, Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) has prepared a manual with the name “Pahal” for the workers of Anganwadi. The content of this manual has been arranged on the basis of syllabus which has been developed by the SCERT.
Benefits of Free Education Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows: –
- Girls from the economically weaker sections will be given main priority.
- Free schooling facilities till Graduation level will be provided the beneficiary.
- This will stress out more on helping those girls’ students who can’t afford the Fees of their education.
- By applying under UP Free Education Scheme, Girls students as well as Girl college students will become self-Independent and Self-Empowered and being motivated to do lots of efforts for their study.
- As per their choice of interest, girl’s students can opt for Higher Studies after completing their Graduation.
- Girls Students will able to set up their mind for higher destiny of their life.
- All those girls’ students who come under ST, SC, OBC category of their caste can take the benefit underneath this scheme.
- This scheme will bring main focus for the empowerment of women. It will bring higher literacy rate of women among the men.
- After getting better jobs, financial status of women will be get enhanced.
- Only one out of two girls from the same family group will get the benefit of this scheme.
- After completing their Graduation Studies they will also get Training as well as Job placement.
- The State Government of UP is also planning to perform Counseling Program in order the give advice to the parents of the economically weaker section so that they will get aware about the importance as well as about the significance of gaining education.
- Those who will apply under Free Education scheme they will get scholarship get transferred to their respective bank account.
- Institutions will take classes of the students in the schedule days which have been set up by the Government.
- Academic Calendar has been made by the government for carrying out classes.
- The girls Students/Applicants are exempted from paying the admission fees.
- If a student is well educated then they can find employment in any state. It will help them to raise their standard of living.
- Educated student/youth can also contribute to the development of their state.
- Students who were unable to complete their education due to financial instability can now complete their education through this scheme. Standards of living of poor people will get improved.
- UP Government has distributed 1, 70,896 no. of booklets and 1, 06,128 no. school kits to the Anganwadi Centers.
- Storybooks have been provided by the National Book Trust to the students of age 3 to 6 year old.
Features Of UP Free Education Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Free Education Scheme has been launched under the State Government of UP.
- Honorable Chief Minister Shri. Yogi Adityanath Ji has started this initiative.
- This scheme was launched on 2 Oct 2021.
- Removing Financial Instability from the poor family groups is the main agenda.
- Only girls’ students from the Economical Weaker Sections will be given priority.
- Main subject matter of starting this initiative is to provide Girls students as well as girls’ college students’ free-of-cost education so that they can easily get education without suffering from the financial crisis.
- A target of covering 1.5 lakhs of applicants has been fixed by the government.
- For taking part in this scheme Girls students must belong to the SC, ST, and OBC Category of caste.
- It is more and more focusing on increasing the Literacy Rate among the male dominant society as well as youngsters of the UP.
- Exam schedules for both UP Board and Degree colleges will get reduced by the Government.
- Duration (specified no. of days) will be fixed for the course completion by the government.
- Uttar Pradesh Free Education Scheme is also providing free Training as well as placement of job facilities so as to give better job to the girls’ students.
- Now more and more girls will be able to earn the services of their basic livelihood.
- Rs. 3900 Crores has been sanctioned by the Government for providing scholarships to the applicants.
- Scholarships programs will boost the financial status of women.
- Strict actions by the State Government of UP will be taken in order to punish those parent family groups who are denying their girls siblings from imparting education.
- Within launching this scheme, Govt. also ensuring the parents of girls students about the need as well as essentiality of accessing education facilities.
- It is more and more focusing on bringing Egalitarianism as well as Feminism among the male society. It will prepare girl or women to beat the pass as well as performance percentage of education among the Male.
- With the provision of this scheme, government has also launched ICDS scheme in the year of 1975 in order to provide nutritional meals, preschool education, primary healthcare, immunization, health check-up facilities to the children under 6 years of age.
- National Trust Center is also taking part in providing learning facilities to the children.
- Around 44 districts have been covered for the distribution of storybooks.
For applying under UP Free Education Scheme, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should/must be a Girl.
- The applicant should be from economically backward classes such as: – SC, ST, and OBC Category.
Some of the important documents required to apply under the Free Education Scheme as per given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant is mandatory to attach
- Affixing Resident certificate is must
- Caste certificate
- Photocopy of the Bank account passbook
- Applicant’s Passport size photograph
- Education certificate
- Mobile number for receiving OTPs and future messages
Process To Apply Online Under Free Education Scheme
As this scheme has recently launched no information has been provided by using the internet sources regarding the process of the application under Uttar Pradesh Free Education Scheme. As soon as any data related to the application could be supplied with the help of government websites, we will make you clear all of the information related to the process of application via this article otherwise the applicants can visit Official website of UP.
In case if there is any queries and questions coming in your mind regarding UP Free Education Scheme, then you can contact the mentioned below helpline number and Email Id: –
- Helpline Number: – 0522-2780995, 4024440
- Email ID: – [email protected]